What are you having for Dinner tonight?

bob smith

Just now, bob smith said:

I’m stick thin mate. 85kg wet through 

Amazing and you must stay busy.  Doubt you are as unhappy as you claim on this forum.  That meal would bring more pleasure than many here experience in a week.

Just now, atpeace said:

Amazing and you must stay busy.  Doubt you are as unhappy as you claim on this forum.  That meal would bring more pleasure than many here experience in a week.

I’m not the happiest chap in the world, but one thing that does make me happy is FOOD!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Vegan wine I hope 555

Yes...at this place, I think. It is supposedly 100% vegan. Goodsouls Kitchen. 

However, you make a good and valid point. But hey...can only do what we can do. If my beer or wine is not 100% vegan due to the fermentation or lubrication or clarification having some residual animal oils used in the process...then so be it. Fluck itHave done everything I possibly can for 33 years & 5 months, but NEVER giving up my spirits???????????? EVER????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

How do you know when someone is a Vegan? dont worry they will tell you

Because awareness counts. Depends on how it's told. Me...don't give a flying fluck what you eat, but when I'm posting delicious food, it's important to let others know it's not the usual stuff, tho it appears so.

IMO it's y'all who get a bit uncomfortable and defensive when made to think about what you're actually consuming. ZERO offense intended. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, roo860 said:

What I could eat now, steak and kidney pudding chips and gravy.

20221122_085440.jpg

Available in Pattaya and Jomtien. Pics from last week. Gravy, peas and free scraps also available.

IMG-20231006-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20231006-WA0002.jpg

Edited by champers
  • Love It 1

7 hours ago, bob smith said:

Get a Load of this bad boy!!!

IMG_0007.jpeg

Reminds me of my good old Smithfield Market breakfasts washed down with a couple of pints, just need to add some sauté patatos, lambs fry and some steak. Just what you needed after a night shift. Also prefer a tatty scone as opposed to the potato rosti.