Srettha invites Putin to visit Thailand

webfact

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

cant wait for that day mate,

humans are a cancer of this beautiful planet.

we are the bottom of the barrel. 

Human hatred will put an end to it all.  Give it time.  We're on the brink.

5a342806b0bcd584188b5283-2884978948.jpeg.3d83045d96339013c1e1691d30b938bf.jpeg

"Holding on to hatred is like a man who wants to hit another and picks up a burning ember or excrement in his hand and so first burns himself or makes himself stink."

-Buddhaghoṣa, 5th century Buddhist scholar

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Thailand’s Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin has invited Russian President Vladimir Putin to visit Thailand to strengthen the two countries’ ties.

Srettha said he extended the invitation to the Russian president during their meeting in Beijing on Tuesday. It was the first meeting between the two leaders who are in China to attend an international forum on the Belt and Road initiative.

“I asked Russia to promote mutual trade in agricultural commodities and increase investments in Thailand. I also invited President Putin to visit Thailand to strengthen our relations,”

Were completely screwed and broke... is there anyone he hasn't asked yet to invest in Thailand

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, connda said:

Human hatred will put an end to it all.  Give it time.  We're on the brink.

5a342806b0bcd584188b5283-2884978948.jpeg.3d83045d96339013c1e1691d30b938bf.jpeg

"Holding on to hatred is like a man who wants to hit another and picks up a burning ember or excrement in his hand and so first burns himself or makes himself stink."

-Buddhaghoṣa, 5th century Buddhist scholar

good! bring it on.

I will apply the sunscreen forthwith 😉

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, proton said:

I thought Putin was a wanted war crimes offender with an international arrest warrant out on him? Does Thailand not respect international law.

It's not international law but american fantasy. Nobody gives a rat's ass about that warrant. It's a lame US propaganda stunt that is gonna backfiring showing in the process how useless international institutions have become. I'm not a very big fan of Putin but I'm less and less a fan of the US as well.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VBer said:

There is no draft at Russia now. Draft was announced at September 2022  and this created a load of negative consequences, so the government shut it after a month or so. 

You're conflating draft with mobilization.

There is always a draft in Russia.

There is no mobilization now.

There likely won't be until they have their fake election next year.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So you're kind of a fan of Putin? That's very telling. 

Well he is an butthole but a mercyless one with balls. I give him that.

As for Joe Biden and his democrats... What a bunch of losers.

They might actually be worse than Trump and his thugs.

The end of an era...

Edited by Bunny Silverhand
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

again, a byproduct of nation states exploiting other poorer states.

if we got rid of nation states, then people would have equal access to all those things you mentioned, no?

Nations are a figment of the humans imagination, just like religion and the tooth fairy..

They arent real, and nationalism is the indirect cause of millions upon millions of deaths worldwide.

Couldn't agree with you more. Borders and the states they define are purely political structures, and as such they are temporary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

again, a byproduct of nation states exploiting other poorer states.

if we got rid of nation states, then people would have equal access to all those things you mentioned, no?

Nations are a figment of the humans imagination, just like religion and the tooth fairy..

They arent real, and nationalism is the indirect cause of millions upon millions of deaths worldwide.

Couldn't agree with you more. Borders and the states they define are purely political structures, and as such they are temporary.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bunny Silverhand said:

It's not international law but american fantasy. Nobody gives a rat's ass about that warrant. It's a lame US propaganda stunt that is gonna backfiring showing in the process how useless international institutions have become. I'm not a very big fan of Putin but I'm less and less a fan of the US as well.

well only one way to describe this post. "Utter rubbish"

• Love It 1

You guys need to start reading the tea leaves.  At this point it doesn't matter what anyone says. If Westerner, European, Japanese, your days are numbered in big T.  

It's not going to matter if you start waving the Chinese or Russian flag, if a westerner you are going to be ousted..

Edited by Gknrd

I would never have thought that I would ever say that. But I want my Uncle back. At least until some really good alternative would be available and overwhelmingly supported. I suddenly even doubt that it would have been what should have been obvious after the last elections.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moogradod said:

I would never have thought that I would ever say that. But I want my Uncle back. At least until some really good alternative would be available and overwhelmingly supported. I suddenly even doubt that it would have been what should have been obvious after the last elections.

Well you get what pay for !!!! Srettha Thavisin is no PM    you had a good PM in pita a bit naive tho! but yhe thai people let him down shame !!!

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Gknrd said:

You guys need to start reading the tea leaves.  At this point it doesn't matter what anyone says. If Westerner, European, Japanese, your days are numbered in big T.  

It's not going to matter if you start waving the Chinese or Russian flag, if a westerner you are going to be ousted..

ousted ? Why because Putin is coming -where was the PM of Thailand 2 weeks ago? America promoting increased relations -America is a western country.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Gknrd said:

same as what is happing in the middle east       this will never happen  you saw what happend during covid when there was no tourist how you guys started crying no tourist no money  this is laughable  think you are the one needing to read tea leaves

• Haha 1

Next, visa requirements will be increased to levels where Westerners and a few others will not be able or willing to deposit it in the banks.  Government will start hyping up anti western sentiment to where the locals will start intimidating the expats and tourists. Won't be long now.. 

This move guarantee's no western company will invest in Thailand. So, all hopes will be with China and Russia.  As investments and money flows in from the two and none from the west. That is basically it.

Mission acomplished.

Edited by Gknrd
  • Confused 1