“A Textbook Case of Genocide”: What?

GammaGlobulin

39 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Not.

IF we are not ALL to become "Human Animals", then...we must hold ourselves, whomever we might be, to the SAME STANDARD.

As for me...

I am UNABLE to tolerate the taste of genocide, wherever it raises its ugly head.

But....Genocide?

I know it when I see it.

And, ...No need to get a Supreme Court ruling on it, ....

Either?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 2

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

IF we are not ALL to become "Human Animals", then...we must hold ourselves, whomever we might be, to the SAME STANDARD.

As for me...

I am UNABLE to tolerate the taste of genocide, wherever it raises its ugly head.

But....Genocide?

I know it when I see it.

And, ...No need to get a Supreme Court ruling on it, ....

Either?

You  are confusing Genocide with War, aggression  with defence. And subconsciously  entertain toxic thoughts about Zion.

• Love It 1

17 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

You  are confusing Genocide with War, aggression  with defence. And subconsciously  entertain toxic thoughts about Zion.

You are confusing my posting of this Topic with ANY attempt upon my part to change your mind!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Gaza: UN experts decry bombing of hospitals and schools as crimes against humanity, call for prevention of genocide

GENEVA (19 October 2023) – UN experts* today expressed outrage against the deadly strike at Al Ahli Arab Hospital in Gaza City, which killed more than 470 civilians on Tuesday (17) and trapped hundreds under the rubble. The strike reportedly followed two warnings issued by Israel that an attack on the hospital was imminent if people inside were not evacuated.

“The strike against Al Ahli Arab Hospital is an atrocity. We are equally outraged by the deadly strike on the same day on an UNRWA school located in Al Maghazi refugee camp that sheltered some 4000 displaced people, as well as two densely populated refugee camps,” the experts said"

source:  UN Office of the High Commission for Human Rights

• Thumbs Up 1

Historic and present day happenings favour those who invent or coverup.

.....and perfectly accepted without questioning or challenging.

The most prime and successful practice: repeated long, loud and often enough - all becomes real and true. 

Dumbing down and conditioning is more than an artful pursuit.