‘Day of rage’ erupts across West Bank after Israeli forces attack refugee camp

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Sure, right after you support your claim that Israel had killed a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th.  

Where did I said this?

Or does it often happen that you do some misinterpretation of details.?

https://aseannow.com/topic/1309895-‘day-of-rage’-erupts-across-west-bank-after-israeli-forces-attack-refugee-camp/?do=findComment&comment=18446633

https://aseannow.com/topic/1309895-‘day-of-rage’-erupts-across-west-bank-after-israeli-forces-attack-refugee-camp/?do=findComment&comment=18444406

• Haha 1

On 10/23/2023 at 8:33 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps it's just me, but I fail to understand how a nation with a history like theirs can then do much the same to the Palestinians.

Good question, but the simple answer may be they're not, maybe just the opposite. Remember that from early on their neighbors (basically) wanted to continue where the Nazis left off. Wipe out the rest of them. However real, the message was clear.

So instead of poor persecuted Jewish folks suddenly turning Nazi on the kindly Arab neighbors trying to kill them, they saw a continuation of persecution and responded as they have. So all considered, their neighbors chose the absolute worst possible way to go about things.  Notwithstanding the real issues for local Palestinians, etc.

• Like 2

Since this is a thread about the west bank, things are really bad there with colonists backed by the army are attacking locals, taking all their possessions and chasing them away from their homes 

9 hours ago, Thorgal said:

No, it was not my interpretation, it was clearly you just lying again. 

Hey, remember your claim that the UK was sending the WW1 aircraft carrier? Another one of your ridiculous lies. 

Carry on liar

• Thumbs Up 1