Experts say Thailand’s foreign policy needs to be reviewed

webfact

Respectfully I disagree. Thailand should pick a side here and throw its lot in with China, Russia and BRICS+. De-dollarise and become independent. No need to listen to a bunch of biased and paid morons, experts and pundits.

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1

it's all much of the same same blablabla.... the new "unelected" PM and other "unelected" bureaucrats recently made their foreign policies clear and their alliances to which type of governance

• Thumbs Up 1

Much more practical and reasonable for those same expert analysis and reviews to be directed at domestic policies, which have been heavily tainted and suspect over the last couple of generations. 

Need to get our house in order, firstly, before exploring deeper foreign policy concerns.

I suspect that such "expert" scholarly or political circles have turned the usual blind eye.

On 10/23/2023 at 1:06 PM, Yellowtail said:

Ah yes, the "experts"

Yes all the armchair AN members hiding behind their keyboards dishing out their daily drivel, those who ran away from their home countries to live in Thailand and are now critical of the place they chose to live in.

Edited by freeworld
  • Confused 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, freeworld said:

Yes all the armchair AN members hiding behind their keyboards dishing out their daily drivel, those who ran away from their home countries to live in Thailand and are now critical of the place they chose to live in.

Get a grip Homer, I was not being critical of Thailand, I was being critical of "experts" everywhere. 

I did not "run away" from my home country, I was transferred here for work. You?