Dan discusses his Pattaya Bargirl relationship and advises others to not do the same.

Goat

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just as many daft women on the planet as daft men.

BTW, some women like bad men, which may be surprising but it's true.

The bargirl in question basically cried all night about her Farang boyfriend leaving her.

But, I suspect most of it was the loss of face that she was going to suffer back in the village.

16 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't seem to understand how Farangs tend to fare once they go to live in the village. Some do very well, but most basically live alone, as the wife is busy with the kids, her friends, the parents, the dog, the usual horror story told by survivors.

Thanks for telling us your experiences........:clap2:

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The bargirl in question basically cried all night about her Farang boyfriend leaving her.

But, I suspect most of it was the loss of face that she was going to suffer back in the village.

Blimey, after reading the last page, I reckon you are the reincarnated Marjory Proops, dear...........:ohmy:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, transam said:

Blimey, after reading the last page, I reckon you are the reincarnated Marjory Proops, dear...........:ohmy:

As a single guy, I cross paths with many Thai ladies. Some of them have stories.

As opposed to having a Thai wife who doesn't talk much, too busy with the kids, the parents, friends, the dog, etc.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

As a single guy, I cross paths with many Thai ladies. Some of them have stories.

As opposed to having a Thai wife who doesn't talk much, too busy with the kids, the parents, friends, the dog, etc.

Yeh, riiiight, how would you know............😂

On 10/23/2023 at 11:12 AM, Goat said:

Thats right Peter. It just keeps happening.

What I found interesting about Dan Cheeseman's relationship with his Pattaya bargirl was that he was living here and in his early 30s. I can understand an elderly expat or a younger two week millionaire, but a young fella in his prime. Living in Thailand?

Dan dicusses older fellas falling for them when advising against it, and quite strongly.

But i think the vast majority of farangs who move here in their 30s avoid bar prostitutes like the plague.

Firstly because especially at that age you shouldnt be paying for sex, that is just pitiful. And he says that the reason that he thinks fellas do end up in love with prostitutes is because of pity which I thought was a bit ironic.

Secondly because there are literally tens of thousands of hot single available friendly girls in Thailand. Why would you even waste time with a hooker? Why did Dan choose Pattaya of all places? Not a place where the younger crowd gravitate to. Back twenty years ago Koh Samui, Tao, Phangnan were the places to be for the younger crowd.

Was Dan sponsoring his Pattaya hooker full time? Or did he let her work and he just shared. He said it was a longer term relationship and he mentions "taking care" of extended family so I assume he was paying her not to work.

So Dan's 'fell in love with a Pattaya prostitute" story isnt the usual "middle aged and got divorced in UK and found love in a Pattaya Bar"

Twaddle mixed with judgement and assumptions. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeh, riiiight, did you enjoy the interviews........:blush:

Not knowing much about you.... though i am sure we ALL would love to hear  your stories with the Thai ladies you spent time with .  ( anything from 15 minutes up ) .    

Do you doubt that some of us speak well enough to actually CONVERSE with  Thai people ? 

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, rumak said:

Not knowing much about you.... though i am sure we ALL would love to hear  your stories with the Thai ladies you spent time with .  ( anything from 15 minutes up ) .    

Do you doubt that some of us speak well enough to actually CONVERSE with  Thai people ? 

Since this topic is about hooking up with bargirls, I am sure you have some stories to tell.

On a personal note, one reason I can communicate with bargirls is that I have a very understandable accent (it's an artificial accent) and I speak basic English, often using Thai grammar.  My prior accent was South Wales coal miner, and no one could understand me, so I went through speech therapy to learn standard American, which the bargirls understand 

38 minutes ago, rumak said:

Nothing to tell regarding Thai birds, came to Thailand to visit my friend up in the sticks who lived here, during that time I met my now wife, that's it.

After many years, we are still smiling, dealing with the usual ups and downs.

As for language, that was a bit of a problem in the early days, I am totally useless at languages, but thankfully Mrs.T, over a couple of years, started understanding my English, now she can near understand most stuff. That has been good fun, a minor hurdle...😋

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The post you quote was a response to the post I quoted. I don't believe in marriage ( only got married as she insisted and I was stupid to agree ) or lifetime relationships.

I also never wanted kids so even less reason to get married.

I think marriage is an illusion promoted by women, who are the main winners when they fail.

Agree, I got sucked into my 1st marriage, even remember saying to myself at the alter, W-T-F am I doing here, it was complicated, parents through her out, didn't want me, yiatta, yiatta, and of course she ended up on my door step.

This one is a gem, they broke the mould when they made her, and the only way she could stay in my country at the time on her tourist visa was to get married and I knew she was the one, that said, I also knew that if she changed, I could send her back as I also had a prenuptial agreement in place, but things worked out and to be honest, I couldn't be without her.

I would say that 10% of us guys are lucky to find the right one. If she could stay in the country at the time, I probably wouldn't have married here as I believe it's all about money, for churches and government's, m8 of mine told me the other day he did his divorce on his own, without lawyers and it cost him $1,000.00 AUS, I said why bother, he said, he wanted to make sure there was no comeback, fair enough I said, but that should be a free service or at best $100 fee for the paper work, but no, it's a business generating $'s for the government corporates.

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

So your wife has a Thai man on the side?

LOL, your a funny guy, if she was to have a guy on the side, it would have to be a farang as she is used to big if you follow my drift 🙂

The above said, with kids and a large house to look after, she doesn't have time to scratch herself and knows where to come when she wants to feel good, and to be honest, if she wanted something on the side, why not, but we are not all the same when it comes to wants/side dishes, are we ?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Not wise to play with other ladies in the village. Big loss of face for wifey.

Not really, the girls understand how things work, loss of face if I go with a Katoye, yes, and I don't sheet in my wife's village, 20 minutes away as mentioned, and of course some ladies know my Mrs and that I like my side dishes, having seen me with them, that said, one stupid drunk farang said to my wife one night who was eating with the other ladies, you should keep an eye on him, he is a cheeky boy, with her reply being why, he is an adult, he has his condoms, he knows how to use them, that was in front of others, so that made them all aware that she wasn't stupid and knew what was going on, and was ok with it.

End of story, like I said, each to their own.

• Confused 1

On 10/25/2023 at 10:33 AM, Goat said:

A large majority??? 

Nah.

Didnt know anybody who paid prostitutes to be their girlfriend, or even wife, before coming to Thailand.

Especially at 30 years old like Dan 

You may not have known them, but there have to be lots of customers to support so many prostitutes in American towns and cities. I've long wondered how so many men could stay celibate so long -- maybe I was wrong.

8 hours ago, sipi said:

Yinn and I had a little thing going behind the scenes. Yeah she was fun.

I know you are fibbing me ..... mr sipi .    I would ask you exactly where she lives ,  as i have been there   5555

but, mai pen rai .    Just good to see you are still alive and kickin the kangaroos .    Your boy must be grown up by now !

I certainly am grown up .    boo hoo      No more hansum man calls from the girls .     Still happy to be in thaiand though

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, rumak said:

I know you are fibbing me ..... mr sipi .    I would ask you exactly where she lives ,  as i have been there   5555

but, mai pen rai .    Just good to see you are still alive and kickin the kangaroos .    Your boy must be grown up by now !

I certainly am grown up .    boo hoo      No more hansum man calls from the girls .     Still happy to be in thaiand though

When Yinn was running for POTY, she was running second and I was running last, so I kindly offered both my votes to her. One vote was from me, and the other vote was also from me.

She kindly abliged.

The boy is doing really well thanx Mr Rumak. Handsome, intelligent young chap. Thank god he takes after his mother.

Regards to Mrs R.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Since this topic is about hooking up with bargirls, I am sure you have some stories to tell.

As others have said...... the bargirl stuff has been done a thousand times.    Heartbreaks and led astrays and some "fun times'  and some real bummers.   And of course,  the "mine is different"   classic.  

What i have gained in years ...... the girls have gained in kilos     555  

My fondest memory is still of my first love ........" ee tow " .........so   lovely to ride 

Could contain:

Edited by rumak
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 4:33 PM, Goat said:

A large majority??? 

Nah.

Didnt know anybody who paid prostitutes to be their girlfriend, or even wife, before coming to Thailand.

Especially at 30 years old like Dan 

Given the hourly rate of a decent western hooker it's not surprising few would, though IMO rich men are paying for their trophy wives ( gold diggers ). Thailand made it affordable for average western men to afford it.

BTW, I knew a few western prostitutes that I'd have been happy to have as a GF or wife, but they were already married or in a relationship. On the beauty scale they were 10s and nice people as well.

On 10/27/2023 at 10:45 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Agree, I got sucked into my 1st marriage, even remember saying to myself at the alter, W-T-F am I doing here, it was complicated, parents through her out, didn't want me, yiatta, yiatta, and of course she ended up on my door step.

This one is a gem, they broke the mould when they made her, and the only way she could stay in my country at the time on her tourist visa was to get married and I knew she was the one, that said, I also knew that if she changed, I could send her back as I also had a prenuptial agreement in place, but things worked out and to be honest, I couldn't be without her.

I would say that 10% of us guys are lucky to find the right one. If she could stay in the country at the time, I probably wouldn't have married here as I believe it's all about money, for churches and government's, m8 of mine told me the other day he did his divorce on his own, without lawyers and it cost him $1,000.00 AUS, I said why bother, he said, he wanted to make sure there was no comeback, fair enough I said, but that should be a free service or at best $100 fee for the paper work, but no, it's a business generating $'s for the government corporates.

In Thailand if it's mutual it's about 20 baht to the government.

Having seen western women I knew for a long time change from nice people I'd have married to someone I would not marry, I don't believe in true love or happy ever after.

Finding a real gem is like winning the $100 million lotto- someone wins it, but not usually us.

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2023 at 1:26 AM, Acharn said:

I've long wondered how so many men could stay celibate so long

Why do you wonder? Loads of men stay celibate for long periods of life. Chance of nookie for a guy in Antactica on a year long posting is virtually nil, given women are a rare burd down there.

• Haha 1

On 10/23/2023 at 11:12 AM, Goat said:

Thats right Peter. It just keeps happening.

What I found interesting about Dan Cheeseman's relationship with his Pattaya bargirl was that he was living here and in his early 30s. I can understand an elderly expat or a younger two week millionaire, but a young fella in his prime. Living in Thailand?

Dan dicusses older fellas falling for them when advising against it, and quite strongly.

But i think the vast majority of farangs who move here in their 30s avoid bar prostitutes like the plague.

Firstly because especially at that age you shouldnt be paying for sex, that is just pitiful. And he says that the reason that he thinks fellas do end up in love with prostitutes is because of pity which I thought was a bit ironic.

Secondly because there are literally tens of thousands of hot single available friendly girls in Thailand. Why would you even waste time with a hooker? Why did Dan choose Pattaya of all places? Not a place where the younger crowd gravitate to. Back twenty years ago Koh Samui, Tao, Phangnan were the places to be for the younger crowd.

Was Dan sponsoring his Pattaya hooker full time? Or did he let her work and he just shared. He said it was a longer term relationship and he mentions "taking care" of extended family so I assume he was paying her not to work.

So Dan's 'fell in love with a Pattaya prostitute" story isnt the usual "middle aged and got divorced in UK and found love in a Pattaya Bar"

It's still a waste of bandwidth though.

PS. Everyone is different with unique life experiences but if you want to live your life vicariously through the acts of others on the internet, you need to try harder. There are loads out there that are way better than Dan Cheeseman.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why do you wonder? Loads of men stay celibate for long periods of life. Chance of nookie for a guy in Antactica on a year long posting is virtually nil, given women are a rare burd down there.

Plenty blokes though, no?

Just sayin'

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2023 at 4:48 PM, 4MyEgo said:

LOL, your a funny guy, if she was to have a guy on the side, it would have to be a farang as she is used to big if you follow my drift 🙂

Do African men worry you? 

On 10/27/2023 at 4:48 PM, 4MyEgo said:

The above said, with kids and a large house to look after

Nice that you built her a large house mate. Good on you champ.