Getting Rid of Stuff

Negita43

On 10/26/2023 at 12:33 PM, scubascuba3 said:

It isn't it's very useful, are you elderly? The elderly are very resistant to tech

Late middle aged guy here who is more "wary" of tech than "resistant " to it.  This is doubly true for apps, and I've blocked Facebook's ability to function at all on any of my devices.  I switched from Whatsapp to Telegram the day Facebook disclosed the new privacy policy for Whatsapp, which is now zero privacy. 

I don't use apps because I find the terms of service unacceptable.  My privacy is worth more than the value any app provides me.  Zuckerberg makes my skin crawl and Musk changed the name of Twitter to X because he wants to turn it into a complete digital financial system that people will dump their bank accounts for.  I just don't trust those maggots. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/27/2023 at 3:39 AM, scubascuba3 said:

TVs are dying out, people moved to smartphones and tablets, just see Thai girls, most never switch on a TV

But most shops, hairdressers and Government offices have a TV turned on from opening to closing, visible to the waiting crowds

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bobthegimp said:

Late middle aged guy here who is more "wary" of tech than "resistant " to it.  This is doubly true for apps, and I've blocked Facebook's ability to function at all on any of my devices.  I switched from Whatsapp to Telegram the day Facebook disclosed the new privacy policy for Whatsapp, which is now zero privacy. 

I don't use apps because I find the terms of service unacceptable.  My privacy is worth more than the value any app provides me.  Zuckerberg makes my skin crawl and Musk changed the name of Twitter to X because he wants to turn it into a complete digital financial system that people will dump their bank accounts for.  I just don't trust those maggots. 

Telegram is the favourite for drug dealers and other illegal activity.

• Thanks 1

I'd like to get/buy modern Queen size bed, thick large floor rugs, large erotic paintings, large wall mirrors, romantic lightning, ceiling fans w remote, colorful wall cloth art etc to my new home.

9 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

I'd like to get/buy modern Queen size bed, thick large floor rugs, large erotic paintings, large wall mirrors, romantic lightning, ceiling fans w remote, colorful wall cloth art etc to my new home.

IKEA, maybe even Index, check online 

36 minutes ago, GypsyT said:

Check the nicer ST rooms, make them an offer! 

3 hours ago, GypsyT said:

Chic Republic on Sukhumvit might have some of the things you are looking for.

https://www.chicrepublicthai.com/en