I wish to share personal photos with everybody : Prayut

webfact

It's funny to see all the reflexive Prayuth haters going on and on, just like Pavlov's canine subjects, or bleating like sheep even. 

Thaksin's lot, AKA the bunch of con artists that is in charge for a while, has a long record of charging expats an arm and a leg for this and that .... think visa fees, PR fees, gold plated Elite visa fees, taxation on foreign income. I wonder what's next?

Prayuth was actually benign on expat's wallets. It makes me smile that so few people here realise that.

Buckle up farangs, unless you're cashed up. Meanwhile, keep following the Pied Piper.

Edited by sidneybear
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sidneybear said:

It's funny to see all the reflexive Prayuth haters going on and on, just like Pavlov's canine subjects, or bleating like sheep even. 

Thaksin's lot, AKA the bunch of con artists that is in charge for a while, has a long record of charging expats an arm and a leg for this and that .... think visa fees, PR fees, gold plated Elite visa fees, taxation on foreign income. I wonder what's next?

Prayuth was actually benign on expat's wallets. It makes me smile that so few people here realise that.

Buckle up farangs, unless you're cashed up. Meanwhile, keep following the Pied Piper.

Correct. I miss Prayuth. Wish he was back. Especially for those of us on retirement visas, he was mostly a force for stability.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, BenStark said:

OK I bite.

What did Prayut do to the benefit of expats?

One example comes o mind: He made it easier for married male expats to apply for citizenship, without having to get PR first. He didn't do anything to the detriment of expats either, which is the point I'm making.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, John Drake said:

Correct. I miss Prayuth. Wish he was back. Especially for those of us on retirement visas, he was mostly a force for stability.

Right - he left expats alone. Thaksin's lot have a long hsitory of messig with the visa system.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

He just left it to his health minister to abuse and insult them. 

The Health Minister said some pretty nasty things, but then he legalised pot to the delight of lots of expat folks, judging from the posters here. 

Actions speak louder than words, and all that. 

19 hours ago, sidneybear said:

The Health Minister said some pretty nasty things, but then he legalised pot to the delight of lots of expat folks, judging from the posters here. 

Actions speak louder than words, and all that. 

I am not sure the support was as positive as you make out..... the pro weed lobby were vocal, but pretty sure many expat folks couldn't care less.