Thai woman calls justice after Thai man attacks her Belgian husband

snoop1130

Thai guy driving along, runs over kids bike ….. oh no ! …. loses face and possibly damage to his truck !!

Then some crusty old farang appears using the F word, shouting and pointing in his face !

Blood pressure rises, lashes out, farang goes down !

Seemed inevitable with a couple of obviously highly strung individuals .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Middle Aged Grouch said:

Thais are getting more and more jealous and angry in  farangs comming over and taking away their lovely ladies

Sorry mate, you get the cast offs with baby damage and a Thai man's kids to support. Thai men don't touch them with a barge pole.  A Thai woman wistfully confirmed it with me last night.  The lady is in her 40s and a farang is picking up the tab for another man's kids, just like the simps at home. 

It's a shame someone didn't sort the geezer in the video out decades ago, or maybe someone did and he's a slow learner.  He deserved a hard slap, and perhaps to be publicly urinated on, but not to be beaten with a closed fist and kicked while he was down.  Humiliate pops, not cripple him. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Diddums. Did mummy not tell you how to control yourself? Hope you didn't lose your dummy when you spat it out. Having said this I would like to know the other side of the story. Plenty of fool farangs in Thailand. Maybe he deserved a slap.

At 70 yoa? Regarding foreigners, there seems to be no respect here for age.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

11 hours ago, champers said:

At age 70 Monsieur Poirot should know better. He was well up for it before he got sparked out.

Anyone recall any famous Belgian boxers? No - me neither.

Jean Pierre Coopman (vs Muhammed Ali) 😉

• Like 1

At age 70 Monsieur Poirot should know better. He was well up for it before he got sparked out.

12 hours ago, dinsdale said:

Having said this I would like to know the other side of the story. Plenty of fool farangs in Thailand.

I know it's very hard for some that must comment before reading the full story, but you should try it sometime instead of just making an ass of yourself.

• Like 2

In today's release more of the stuff which gives the blokes at the Thai tourism promotion board headaches if not sleepless nights. 

It might result in only achieving 480% of the anticipated increase in tourist arrivals for 2023! 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1310714-foreign-tourist-attacked-by-hostile-youngsters-in-pattaya/ 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1310746-panicked-guests-flee-pattaya-hotel-fire/ 

9 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

, you've all got it wrong. Read the whole story. 

It's annoying when the important parts are not published.

If you want to publish a summary, then don't forget the important part.

The following, from the article, was definitely an important part: "Danny exclaimed, “<deleted>!”"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

70 year old Belgian husband

You'd have thought he'd have grown up by now.

As to this

According to the woman, her foreign husband went out to check on the incident and found the damaged bicycle. Believing that his nephew had been struck by the pickup, Danny exclaimed, “<deleted>!” This exclamation was misconstrued by the Thai man as a complaint directed towards him, igniting the exchange that unfolded in the video.

I think they missed out a few words..  "..ing Thai Pr**t"

Nobody starts a fight over the word F**k only.

Unless you are a woman and it has a question mark after it.

I believe that is part of an Australian chat up line though.

"Good morning Sheila, fancy a f**k?   (no!!)  Well do ya mind lying down while I have one then?"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1