Thai woman calls justice after Thai man attacks her Belgian husband

snoop1130

On 10/31/2023 at 6:23 AM, sikishrory said:

Perfect video example of your average Thai man and the fragile ego and fake balls they hold inside.

No wonder all their women love us instead

Agreed 99 percent of what you say is typical. The other 1 is a typical Thai male(oxymoron detected) usually consists of the need for 3 more of them to tackle 1.

Average cowardly, jell-belly who's always on the look out to beat up a woman, kid or somebody obviously weaker in order to beef-up his own acknowledgement that he's a failure.

So someone used the F word. Sticks and stones. Take the upper hand and leave miserable old gits to their ranting. No excuse to attacking an old man just because you feel insulted by a swear word.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BritScot said:

Very derogatory and insulting post. Your post is like me saying: "Thai women laugh at Thai men's lack of prowess in the bedroom, Absence of loyalty in relationships and marriage, non existing responsibility of their children" and I could go on and on. The fact is women in Thailand prefer western men because on a whole they are loyal, responsible and take care of them. However, men make mistakes when C.R.B. and marry the wrong women who are morally currupt but that's life in all countries. Well named profile me thinks.

That's Biily, our kid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:
10 hours ago, Goat said:

Farangs with thai women are considered a bit of joke amongst Thai men. The farangs buy prostitutes houses in their names.

So, what's your excuse?

Those who make such statements usually present more insight into their own situations than anything else... 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Well what did the Belgian guy expect to happen? For the Thai guy to change his mind? He's angry and pointing his finger at the other guy and even gets ready himself for some fisticuffs (that was hilarious). I thought the Thai guy took it very easy on him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

Anyone who reads this will just think you are a peal clutching lunatic 

Absolutely correct, he's completely off his rocker and he needs to make a change quickly, if he's living here in Thailand, he definitely needs to find another spot to live.

PremiumLane does not deserve Thailand and virtually everything he says about the place is untrue. There are some incidents here and there, but statistically speaking the violence here against foreigners is extremely low. 

Someone needs to get a real life. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Really I don't get that impression at all.

Are you supporting bastard children ? 

Thats what makes Thai men laugh harder than a farang strutting around with a ho on his arm like he's Prince Rainier with Grace Kelly, not that their esteem means anything to most of us.  

• Confused 2

17 hours ago, Goat said:

No perfect example of a rude farang being taught a lesson.

Farangs with thai women are considered a bit of joke amongst Thai men. The farangs buy prostitutes houses in their names.

I believe the negative impression is reciprocated, with their fragile egos and wastrel attitudes. Might explain why getting a foreign/ farang husband is very much a target among Thai women.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, alien365 said:

Well what did the Belgian guy expect to happen? For the Thai guy to change his mind? He's angry and pointing his finger at the other guy and even gets ready himself for some fisticuffs (that was hilarious). I thought the Thai guy took it very easy on him. 

Kicking him on the ground is taking it easy on him?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, alien365 said:

The report said he was concerned that Madame Danny's nephew had been injured, although there was apparently no sign of the boy. Personally I would have tried to find out what happened to the boy and not bothered with the pick-up driver, other than to photograph the licence plate as it left, in case there was a hit and run.

13 hours ago, charleskerins said:

Kicking him on the ground is taking it easy on him?

I think a kick or two on the ground is normal. If he stamped on his head several times that's a different matter, but a kick or two to the ribs is getting off lightly in the real world. 

• Confused 1

On 11/1/2023 at 11:28 AM, Goat said:

No perfect example of a rude farang being taught a lesson.

Thai women don't even want Thai men. Foreign women even less. 🤣

On 10/30/2023 at 4:15 PM, champers said:

Actors don't count.

Jean Claude van Damme first served in the French foreign legion, before he started a career in mixed martial arts. It's only afterwards he got noticed and began starring in his first movies.
But yes, he wasn't a boxer.

Sugar Jackson was famous tough :)

On 11/1/2023 at 10:26 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Yelling "F***!" (with a "u", "c" and "k") at them can easily be construed as such.

Correct.

Thais speak or yell or curse towards persons. 

Farang speak or yell or curse towards things or situations

If a Thai is present he/she will feel as the addressee.

Because, how could someone talk/yell to a thing or situation?

If I try to open the door and it doesn't open I may get angry at the door and utter some curses towards the door.

Girfriend will feel she is being cursed,  how can someone argue with a door?? Girlfriend will be very pissed of.

BTW Thais don't kick the fridge if it doesn't work. How can someone get angry at a thing?

If you shout "Fűck!" the only Thai person around will be insulted. Because he must be the addressee. 

Edited by Lorry