YouTube blocking

Bangkok Barry

Aha!

When you log into gmail, you're also logging into your youtube account.  Then you get the blocking unless you pay for premium or accept ads.

I logged out of youtube, and Shazam!, no more blocked videos, and no ads using adblocker with no issues.

Edited by NoDisplayName
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

No it was GBP. USD was 22 something

Your figures have changed throughout this thread and you’ve been writing that you were paying in US$ the whole time. Now suddenly it’s GBP 🤭

Google foiled your dastardly plan to search for costs and pretend that was what you were paying. Are you even in Thailand? ☺️

5 hours ago, topt said:

Just happened to read this article -

https://www.theregister.com/2023/11/06/youtube_ad_blockers_opinion/

and I remembered this thread. Gives an opinion which may or may not be interesting to some. The comments (mainly from people involved in the "tech" industry) can be interesting as well.

Yeah, it´s interesting to view other opinions. Sure, they have taken a very high price from me during many years. However, I am not bothered as all I wanted was to get an ad free world for me , my wife and my children.

15 hours ago, topt said:

Just happened to read this article -

https://www.theregister.com/2023/11/06/youtube_ad_blockers_opinion/

and I remembered this thread. Gives an opinion which may or may not be interesting to some. The comments (mainly from people involved in the "tech" industry) can be interesting as well.

Thanks. I did find the article of interest.

A personal attack has been removed, please take note of these forum rules:

9. You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages. You will respect other members and post in a civil manner. Personal attacks, insults or hate speech posted on the forum or sent by private message are not allowed.

11. You will not troll or stalk other members by misusing forum posts, private messages, reactions, emojis or by any other means.

• Like 1