Luxury brands remove Blackpink Lisa’s photos on social media

webfact

image.jpeg

All of the photos featuring Lisa have disappeared from Weibo accounts of the two high-end brands, for which the singer is acting as the global ambassador, reported VN Express International online.

Several photos of Lisa of Blackpink have also been removed from Bulgari’s official Instagram account, the online quoted Ifeng, Chinese news site, as reporting.

Similarly, many photos featuring her have been deleted, or hidden, from the personal Instagram account of Bulgari’s CEO Jean-Christophe Babin.

Many have left their comments under Babin’s Instagram posts asking the reason for his action. Some comments wondered whether the brands were going to terminate their contracts with the singer.

Lisa’s personal Weibo account has been shut down since Wednesday, with those trying to access it getting a message saying the account was “reported for violations of the laws and Weibo’s regulations.”

image.png

Many believe this is because Lisa performed in Crazy Horse cabaret at Paris in late September. Stripping is ruled a “sexually related activity” by Chinese laws and is prohibited in the country.

Lisa, 26, born Lalisa Manoban in Thailand, made her debut with the South Korean girl group Blackpink in 2016 and launched a simultaneous solo career in 2021. Her soaring music career has made her the first solo K-pop artist to have a song reach 1 billion streams on Spotify with the track “Money.”

Source: Thai PBS 2023-11-04

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Do you live under a rock by any chance.

13 Rock Road, Rock City, Thailand. 
Or, in Thai, 13 ถนนร็อค เมืองร็อค ประเทศไทย

Edited by radiochaser
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, radiochaser said:

I have heard the name Blackpink, but have no idea who she is or what she does.   

Blackpink is one of the most popular, if not #1 k-pop group in South Korea.

Their music are played worldwide on TV, radio Youtube, Tiktok, Spotify and more.

1 member is Thai. Lisa.

The group won a MTV Award a few months ago.

Edited by Shop mak

20 minutes ago, Shop mak said:

Their music are played worldwide on TV, radio Youtube, Tiktok, Spotify and more.

1 member is Thai. Lisa.

And 6 billion flies can't be wrong.

She's cute for sure, but not a stunner. Obviously she has some sort of charisma that appeals. I don't know her background, other than she's from Buriram, but I doubt she was born into wealth. She made it on her own. She recently signed a management deal that will pay her $37 million.

One has to applaud that kind of success story. Obviously Lalisa brings joy to many people. Nothing wrong with that.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Shop mak said:

1 member is Thai. Lisa.

I don't watch any K Pop singing groups.   Usually the music I listen to on youtube are the olden goldies from back in the 1960's & 70's.   If any singing group or individual pop's up in the youtube suggestions, then I usually choose the, don't recommend that channel (I would do that with some kid stuff but my grand kids like to watch them on my tablet). 

I don't watch ticktok, don't have a subscription to Spotify, and block MTV on youtube as well.  

The only reason I recognize the name Blackpink is I saw it used in news headlines but was not interested in reading that news.   

Most of the time I do not listen to music as it does not sound as good as it used to.  Mostly I listen to talk shows on radio while driving.   Then, recently, I was given a pair of Phonak hearing aids!  Much better than the Siemens that I had before.   The Phonak hearing aids make an amazing difference in the sound of music (pun intended).   But I don't plan on listening to Blackpink or any the other K Pop groups, Korean, Japanese style, or similar from any other country.   I just don't care for that style of music.    I also don't care to listen to rap, hip hop, or anything like that music as well. 

I have had the Phonak hearing aids for about 1 month and only today did I listen to music in the truck while driving.   As I wrote, the sounds I could hear in the music today was amazing.   I could hear instrumental notes that I have not heard in years.   I have upper frequency hearing loss allegedly from daily listening to radio Morse signals 12 hours a day for nearly a year, decades ago.   

• Like 1

She dances well.  Quite cute to me .  Im not a kpop fam but willing to losten to all music for a try.   I can see how the group is entertaining.   In fact any of you can pick any black pink member for me.  No complaints here.