The Met Police WON'T ban Poppy Day pro-Palestine rally

CharlieH

7 minutes ago, NextG said:

Funny you didn’t comment on them needing to be unbiased when I replied to you highlighting the black athlete who was being continually pulled over by the police. In fact a couple of the policemen actually ended up getting sacked for lying about smelling marijuana in his car. They started up a ‘GoFundMe’ because they lost their job due to their deceitful actions. You very obviously avoided that discussion. But here you are claiming they need to be unbiased, when you think it suits your argument. Pity. 

I don't recall that post. Do you mean the Fiona Onasanya case, the black Labour MP who was jailed for lying about her own traffic offense? Not sure of the relevance either way, seems like you are going off topic in order to race bait...

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, nauseus said:

Maybe they should put his P45 in his hand now, so he can get some badly needed spinal reinforcement surgery. 

I'd rather he stayed until the next election. Sunak is far from perfect but at least he isn't 'Mad' Suella.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Agree.

The police refusing to bend to the employment of rightwing extremist dog whistles by the Home Secretary in pursuit of her own authoritarian political ambitions is a fine example of not bending to politics and following the law.

I hear though that rightwing extremists have heard her whistling and will be showing up on Saturday.

The "actual" right wing extremists have heard your whistles and will show up on Saturday in support of your cause.  How does it feel to have Nick Griffen in your corner?   Must feel pretty good eh?   He will be very pleased that he will be able to join his fellow bigots on an anti-Jewish hate march without the usual vitriol that comes his way.   

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, James105 said:

The "actual" right wing extremists have heard your whistles and will show up on Saturday in support of your cause.  How does it feel to have Nick Griffen in your corner?   Must feel pretty good eh?   He will be very pleased that he will be able to join his fellow bigots on an anti-Jewish hate march without the usual vitriol that comes his way.   

Thanks for the laugh.

Now provide a quotation from me that substantiates your claims.

Any ‘river to the sea’ quotes from me to share James?

54 minutes ago, NextG said:

The Laurence Fox thread on the U.K board. 
Race bait? Why did you choose to bring a totally unrelated person into your argument? We are discussing the police and you brought up a black member of Parliament. You’ve dug yourself into a hole here. This is about the time you need to mention that you have black friends ☺️
You have unresolved issues. 

What on earth are you on about? :laugh:  You mentioned an un-named black person in a car incident with the police so I assumed it was the Labour MP who lied and went to jail. I'm not a mind reader, so maybe it would be better to use people's names instead of referring to them as "the black athlete" and then assuming everyone knows who you are talking about. It would be more polite as well. 

Now, enough of your childish race baiting - let's get back on topic. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

What on earth are you on about? :laugh:  You mentioned an un-named black person in a car incident with the police so I assumed it was the Labour MP who lied and went to jail. I'm not a mind reader, so maybe it would be better to use people's names instead of referring to them as "the black athlete" and then assuming everyone knows who you are talking about. It would be more polite as well. 

Now, enough of your childish race baiting - let's get back on topic. 

If you were interested in the ‘unnamed’ black person, you would head over to the thread where I QUOTED you. So you knew about the thread. You just decided to not reply because it didn’t fit with your ridiculously biased narrative. 

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

If you were interested in the ‘unnamed’ black person, you would head over to the thread where I QUOTED you. So you knew about the thread. You just decided to not reply because it didn’t fit with your ridiculously biased narrative. 

Ummmm, you didn't mention which thread it was on until after I had replied.

Anyway, I often don't bother checking replies from you, I find race baiting quite tedious. Now, go and troll someone else son.  

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Ummmm, you didn't mention which thread it was on until after I had replied.

Anyway, I often don't bother checking replies from you, I find race baiting quite tedious. Now, go and troll someone else son.  

You seem to like using buzz words. But it was you who mentioned a black MP for no other reason other than because she was black. Why was that?

Of course you are going to look for ways to duck out of this conversation too. You don’t like it when you cannot push your biased, hyperbolic and hypocritical narrative. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

The Free Palestine Movement was founded by an anti semetic Syrian that uses phrases like calling Jews "dregs of European garbage" a "gang of criminal murderers" "human pieces of filth". Why would anyone associate themselves with such a cultish movement that thrives on hate, that must be a mystery to a lot of us, but not to others it seems.

The Free Palestine Movement was founded by Yasser Qashlaq, a Syria-born Palestinian businessman of considerable wealth[2] who heads several organizations including the Lebanese Institute of International Studies, the Syrian-Palestinian Investment House, the Palestinian Businessmen's Club, and also owns a small Lebanese newspaper.[4] Furthermore, Yasser is known for his antisemitic views, having repeatedly called Jews "dregs of European garbage", a "gang of criminal murderers",[3] and "human pieces of filth"[5] that should be deported to Europe.[3][5] He has also stated that there is "no reason for coexistence" between Israelis and Palestinians, as the latter would reclaim their lands and "hunt [the Israelis] down to the end of the world, and prosecute them for their massacres".[3] Though close to the Syrian government,[2][4] Yasser has denied any links with Hezbollah.[6]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Palestine_Movement

The ‘Free Palestine Movement’ is not active in the UK.

From the Wikipedia article you linked:

“Active regionsPalestine, Syria, Lebanon”

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, NextG said:

You seem to like using buzz words. But it was you who mentioned a black MP for no other reason other than because she was black. Why was that?

Of course you are going to look for ways to duck out of this conversation too. You don’t like it when you cannot push your biased, hyperbolic and hypocritical narrative. 

You mentioned the police stopped a black person. So of course I am going to think of black people who committed driving offenses. It was integral to the conversation since you implied the police were being racist. 

So you bring up race, you accuse the police of racism, you refer to an unnamed "black athlete" and then attempt to play the race card when I mention a black person in the reply :laugh: . I actually referred to the MP by name, whereas you just referred to her/him as "the black athlete" so who is being disrespectful here?

For someone who constantly race baits, you're really not very good at it. :laugh:

Just now, JonnyF said:

You mentioned the police stopped a black person. So of course I am going to think of black people who committed driving offenses. It was integral to the conversation since you implied the police were being racist. 

So you bring up race, you accuse the police of racism, you refer to an unnamed "black athlete" and then attempt to play the race card when I mention a black person in the reply :laugh: . I actually referred to the MP by name, whereas you just referred to her/him as "the black athlete" so who is being disrespectful here?

For someone who constantly race baits, you're really not very good at it. :laugh:

I mentioned a case of police bias on another thread that you deliberately ignored earlier. You knew that I wasn’t referring to the MP. I mentioned that it was an athlete. 
So what you did was disgraceful and disingenuous. That pretty describes most of your posts. 
You still are ignoring the thread in question, so I’ll repost it here: 

This way you cannot ‘pretend’ that you haven’t seen it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I replied to you with regard to the statement of the police needing to be ‘unbiased’; asking you why you didn’t state that on the earlier thread, to which I have linked above. 
It serves to illustrate your blindly biased views, based on nothing but hate and ignorance. 

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So you knew it was an athlete, but instead you mentioned a black MP. Low life tactics. Scores points only with other low lives. Congratulations on your slithering behaviour. 

Just now, Wobblybob said:

Why don't you go and troll somewhere else, you do it on every thread you comment on, doesn't your intellect allow you to engage in decent discussion!

Still smarting from the pasting you got on the Israel thread? If and when you develop an intellect, send me a PM and we’ll have a conversation. Until then, run along and play with children of your own age; JonnyF is waiting. 

• Confused 1

Just now, NextG said:

Still smarting from the pasting you got on the Israel thread? If and when you develop an intellect, send me a PM and we’ll have a conversation. Until then, run along and play with children of your own age; JonnyF is waiting. 

The only thing I'll send you is my contempt, now run along little boy the big boys are trying to talk.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

The only thing I'll send you is my contempt, now run along little boy the big boys are trying to talk.

“The Met Police WON'T ban Poppy Day pro-Palestine rally”

Whenever you are ready. Talk. I’ll be here. 

35 minutes ago, NextG said:

A 'pasting' that happened only in your imagination.

• Thanks 1