Plastic surgery freak show

NorthernRyland

17 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yeah the obsession with plastic surgery these days is a bit much. I kind of understand it if a Thai person is born with a really, really broad nose, which is short.

But I see a lot of really beautiful Thai women that want to have their faces altered and I just don't get it. The one on the right looks scary. 

Grass is always greener.

And then there's these kinds of complications, particularly in some segments of the Thai plastic surgery industry:

"A campaigning Thai lawyer, on Tuesday, shone a light on the dark recesses of cheap and dangerous plastic surgery in Bangkok, known to be a world-beating centre for cosmetic procedures at low prices but which, in the last decade, has faced disturbing questions about the regulation of smaller clinics where several fatal cases have been reported in respect of relatively minor procedures.

The case in question is one of a doctor previously jailed for the death of a patient who has reopened up and is the subject of harrowing and substantiated claims from two Thai women who brought their story before reporters on Tuesday."

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NorthernRyland said:

Anyone else notice this?

Yes & the sad part is they usually would have looked better growing older gracefully & thru diet & exercise.

Instead they go the Joker route & for some reason they chase it more & more after each alteration

Till they look alien & usually have so much scar tissue

Sad testimony to themselves & society that thinks that is beauty & it should come from a knife/creams/drugs

• Like 1

10 years ago I took a nice wholesome GND girl to dinner. She had a lovely face. I recently saw her and checked out her fbook. She looks so weird and ugly with so much surgery. I talked to her friend about this. Her thai lady friend told me 'well at least she was good looking before the surgery'. I think she was saying that I was ugly.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Never saw any extreme facial reconstruction on Thai women.  But if they have plastic surgery done or not.   Every man is attracted to a certain appearance of a woman. For one sees as ugly.  Another sees as attractive 

SO? What's the fuzz???

You probably never have seen the TV-show "botched" (or another show from those 2 doctors) on TV with all those lunatics in the US?????

Then you can see a freak show.

Another girl I knew, her mother had a large Roman nose, and this girl got the same nose from her mother. Later on in life the mother got a nose job and she looked so much better with a smaller nose. The girl told me she was p'ssed off about this and wished her mother had got the nose job before having her.

• Haha 1