POTY 2023 Leaderboard

Goat

1 minute ago, sipi said:

So what's happening? Are we just collecting nominees here then taking it to the lounge for a cut off point? 

Not sure what is happening , and not only here

but Has anyone nominated you? I would look but it's so hard to care when it's not about me. 

Anyway, if anyone deserves the recognition is you

So I nominate Sipi

You have been posting in this forum longer than me, and I have been here longer than mud  .

Which I am afraid it means that you predate mud. 

In all these years I can honestly say that I have never seen you to not be pleasant. Me on the other hand........... less said the better. :laugh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

but Has anyone nominated you? I would look but it's so hard to care when it's not about me. 

So I nominate Sipi

You have been posting in this forum longer than me, and I have been here longer than mud  .

In all these years I can honestly say that I have never seen you to not be pleasant. Me on the other hand........... less said the better. :laugh:

Now Sipi will have to nominate you and also make a little speech about you now 

So Sipi, who do you want to nominate ?

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I'm happy just to go along for the ride, bit of fun. You'll also notice I rarely post, more a casual observer.

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

So I nominate Sipi

I've still got your Christmas card from 3 or 4 years ago.

Well that got you thinking lol....

P.S. Haven't heard from the Canadian for a while. I'll have to look him up.

Just now, sipi said:

I've still got your Christmas card from 3 or 4 years ago.

Well that got you thinking lol....

P.S. Haven't heard from the Canadian for a while. I'll have to look him up.

He is probably more senile than he used to be , if that's possible, and is lost in the woods

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Sipi still has most of his faculties an knows better than to make speeches,  He knows I appreciated cash more  than anything.

. In case you want to contribute to my Pain Of The Year (POTY) award  campaign , please  PM me for the QR code. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Sipi still has most of his faculties an knows better than to make speeches,  He knows I appreciated cash more  than anything.

. In case you want to contribute to my Pain Of The Year (POTY) award  campaign , please  PM me for the QR code. 

I'm thinking you'll not only make a great candidate, but also a great compere. Considering this could be the final POTY, you'll go down in antiquity either way.

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Sad to say, I am pretty antiquated as it is.:cheesy:

Geronimo hasn't logged on for a year and a half. I hope he's ok. Looks like you're the compere Sirineou.

Godspeed and all that....

Edited by sipi

On 11/10/2023 at 11:22 AM, gargamon said:

Can I do negative votes? 

+1 am with you

would love to have that option as  well since  some of the names are on my ignore list.... one has to wonder what are the standards/basis for such vote

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

On the other site , Yinn  was just another poster to me .

She wasn't a Thai Female and thus regarded as a potential sex partner or a possible replacement for the current girlfriend , it was just a poster who made interesting posts .

Trouble arose when men who see every Thai female as a potential real life sex partner , even Thai females online are future potential one night stands or wife material , they got sexually aroused when a Thai Female posted and they also got sexually frustrated because they could nt have sex with her 

That sexual frustration lead to online abuse of Females who they couldn't have sex with  

that's pretty deep stuff. 

An Overview of Sigmund Freud's Theories

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

+1 am with you

would love to have that option as  well since  some of the names are on my ignore list.... one has to wonder what are the standards/basis for such vote

If there isn't that kind of option then POTY would be invalid, it will be remembered as troll POTY, anyway it's all a load of rubbish anyway

• Agree 2

Some posts removed. Please do not make further reference to excluded members.

This POTY cannot include previously banned members, it should be ran on current members with a minimum post count of 100 in order to enter the Lounge where it should be ran.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

On the other site , Yinn  was just another poster to me .

She wasn't a Thai Female and thus regarded as a potential sex partner or a possible replacement for the current girlfriend , it was just a poster who made interesting posts .

Trouble arose when men who see every Thai female as a potential real life sex partner , even Thai females online are future potential one night stands or wife material , they got sexually aroused when a Thai Female posted and they also got sexually frustrated because they could nt have sex with her 

That sexual frustration lead to online abuse of Females who they couldn't have sex with  

I thought Yinn caused a stir because members soon figured out it was a troll pretending to be a Thai woman. 

• Agree 1

On 11/12/2023 at 8:51 PM, alien365 said:

I thought Yinn caused a stir because members soon figured out it was a troll pretending to be a Thai woman. 

No, i think it was she won POTY.

Some of the older gentleman were triggered by that. 

• Like 1

POTY of THE YEAR!

Suggest worthy candidates, who have made interesting + intelligent contribution of THE YEAR 2023!

That disqualify many / most of those mentioned before.

Get this On Track.

Edited by Shop mak

7 minutes ago, Shop mak said:

POTY of THE YEAR!

Suggest worthy candidates, who have made interesting + intelligent contribution of THE YEAR 2023!

That disqualify many / most of those mentioned before.

Get this On Track.

Listen Shop, everyone is allowed to vote for whoever they like. 

It is a democratic process.

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

as has been mentioned several times when you set up this poll, you need to add an opt out option, otherwise this POTY just won't count, it will be troll of the year, TOTY, appropriate for Thailand

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

No, i think it was she won POTY.

Some of the older gentleman were triggered by that. 

I know Yinn won POTY but many were calling Yinn out before that point saying that it wasn't a Thai female. After winning POTY Yinn suddenly disappeared further adding to the fire. (too much hassle keeping up the charade). I gave Yinn the benefit of doubt to start with but also found it quite surreal how gullible many were protecting a poster that was probably a westerner with nothing better to do. 

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, alien365 said:

I know Yinn won POTY but many were calling Yinn out before that point saying that it wasn't a Thai female. After winning POTY Yinn suddenly disappeared further adding to the fire. (too much hassle keeping up the charade). I gave Yinn the benefit of doubt to start with but also found it quite surreal how gullible many were protecting a poster that was probably a westerner with nothing better to do. 

What would  gender have to do with the selection?

If the individual know as Yinn,  in the minds of those who voted for her/him , deserved to win , Then I don't think the fact that she/he might pretended to be something other than she/he was  should be ground for disqualification.  

If pretending to be something you are not, is grounds for disqualification. Then I think there would be few in this forum who would qualify .

Vote for me , I guaranty I am a male! Hey that has a nice ring to it for my bumper stickers. :biggrin:

Edited by sirineou

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Troll Of The Year,  then.

Most nominated are trolls. Period.

* Few or no intelligent posts.

* Few or no informative posts.

* Aggressive, many of them.

Poster of the year earlier years, was built on Quality content.

WHAT CRITERIA FOR THIS YEAR?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Shop mak said:

Troll Of The Year,  then.

Most nominated are trolls. Period.

* Few or no intelligent posts.

* Few or no informative posts.

* Aggressive, many of them.

Poster of the year earlier years, was built on Quality content.

WHAT CRITERIA FOR THIS YEAR?

Nice one

TOTY, ideal for Thailand

Most trolling posts

Most stalking

Most dumbed down posts

Always links to youtube

others 

On 11/12/2023 at 8:04 PM, CharlieH said:

Some posts removed. Please do not make further reference to excluded members.

This POTY cannot include previously banned members, it should be ran on current members with a minimum post count of 100 in order to enter the Lounge where it should be ran.

Thank you.

Charlie,are you moving it to the lounge?