Japanese Tourist Pickpocketed in Pattaya

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, cdemundo said:

If you remember the post that I replied to was if you don't have a Thai bank account you have no choice but to carry cash.

So you also disagree since you use your UK ATM card.

Nice to find common ground, so many here just want to have the last word, and that is so petty.

Slightly flawed logic... I use my UK ATM for a limited reason, actually to pull out monthly state pension. I have a local account and usually just transfer using 'Wise'. I think I got into this conversation recalling how I always used travelers cheques yonks ago and miss them, they even used to offer a better rate than cash.....

I believe 'Wise' offers account options these days though I haven't looked into it.

21 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Slightly flawed logic... I use my UK ATM for a limited reason, actually to pull out monthly state pension. I have a local account and usually just transfer using 'Wise'. I think I got into this conversation recalling how I always used travelers cheques yonks ago and miss them, they even used to offer a better rate than cash.....

I believe 'Wise' offers account options these days though I haven't looked into it.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

You seem like a swell guy.

• Thanks 1