Pattaya Bar Worker Allegedly Kidnapped by Group of Men

webfact

image.jpeg

Pattaya — A female bar worker was allegedly forced into a vehicle by a group of men in Soi Pattaya 3 in the early hours of Friday, November 10th.

The incident was reported to Pattaya police by the woman’s colleague, 36-year-old Worasuda Satthaun. She reported that her friend, whose name was withheld to protect her privacy, had been forcibly abducted by a group of men who lifted her into a sedan.

The incident occurred on Soi Pattaya 3 in the Nongprue sub-district, Banglamung district, Chonburi province. The perpetrators fled in the vehicle, and their whereabouts are currently unknown. Concerned for the safety of her friend, Ms. Worasuda decided to hurriedly report the incident, seeking police assistance and investigation.

Ms. Worasuda went on to explain that prior to the incident, her other friends had come to inform her that the abductee, who worked at the same bar as herself, had been accosted by a group of four men while walking along the roadside.

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Full story: THE PATTAYA NEWS 2023-11-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 7

Pattaya: Female bar worker abducted, manhunt underway

by Puntid Tantivangphaisal

image.jpeg

Photo courtesy of Pattaya News

Pattaya, a city known for its vibrant nightlife, was shocked in the early hours of yesterday when a female bar worker was allegedly abducted from Soi Pattaya 3.

The bar worker’s friend, 36 year old Worasuda Satthaun, reported the incident to Pattaya police, stating that her colleague was forcefully taken by a group of men who whisked her away in a Sedan.

The incident unfolded in the Nong Prue subdistrict located in the Banglamung district of Chon Buri province. After snatching the female bar worker, the group of men and their vehicle disappeared into the night, leaving no trace of their whereabouts.

Worasuda, fearing for her friend’s safety, wasted no time in alerting the authorities, hoping for a swift and thorough investigation.

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-11-11

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shop mak said:

Money lenders at work again, or a ex-bf? 

two days prior to the incident, an individual had been enquiring about the bar worker at their workplace. However, she could not recall the specifics of that interaction. Worasuda suspects that the abductor could possibly be the bar worker’s ex-husband

Damn

2 hours ago, Shop mak said:

two days prior to the incident, an individual had been enquiring about the bar worker at their workplace. However, she could not recall the specifics of that interaction. Worasuda suspects that the abductor could possibly be the bar worker’s ex-husband

How can she not recall the detail of a weird incident that happened only two days ago? It would be understandable if she didn’t know then or now, but if she knew then, surely she can recall now. Unless she doesn’t want further involved so she invoked the trump family strategy.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

Driving to work last Wednesday, stopped at my local 7/11 to buy a chocolate milk for the drive.

Pickup parked out front with 5 pissed up Thai guys in the back, instore girl at counter before me buys 4 packs of condoms and 2 tubes of KY.... then gets into passenger seat of the pickup !!

Just a normal Wednesday morning then - lol.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Driving to work last Wednesday, stopped at my local 7/11 to buy a chocolate milk for the drive.

Pickup parked out front with 5 pissed up Thai guys in the back, instore girl at counter before me buys 4 packs of condoms and 2 tubes of KY.... then gets into passenger seat of the pickup !!

did she look dehydrated

3 hours ago, wensiensheng said:

How can she not recall the detail of a weird incident that happened only two days ago? It would be understandable if she didn’t know then or now, but if she knew then, surely she can recall now. Unless she doesn’t want further involved so she invoked the trump family strategy.

I been to restaurants where the waitress ask me my name and where I come from 3 days in a row. Not surprised at all.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Shop mak said:

I think that we're all able to read the, very clear, OP.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1