Srettha Working On Bringing Yingluck Back Home

webfact

So he was running around the world for 17 years waiting for the fix to be in came home. No worries she escapes the country. She knew she was gonna be convicted of a big rice scam made a bunch of money and now she wants to come back I don’t see the problem. TIT.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, snowgard said:

The Anti Corruption Commission ruled out that she had nothing todo with the corruption in the rice deal.

In other words: they ruled that she had a lot to do with the corruption in the rice scam. 

Sounds about right.

But then, some people will argue that she had no idea what she was doing, and she just followed the instructions from her brother. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

So he was running around the world for 17 years waiting for the fix to be in came home. No worries she escapes the country. She knew she was gonna be convicted of a big rice scam made a bunch of money and now she wants to come back I don’t see the problem. TIT.

It doesnt affect your life

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, scorecard said:

You believe pigs can fly?

NO!!! But I'm old enough to know that a leader/director/manager never knows what dirty plans the people under him have.
It's easy to talk badly about others!!! Especially if there is no evidence for it!!!

3 minutes ago, snowgard said:

NO!!! But I'm old enough to know that a leader/director/manager never knows what dirty plans the people under him have.
It's easy to talk badly about others!!! Especially if there is no evidence for it!!!

Well that wasn't the case in the rice 'event'. It was well established that the rice 'scam' strategy came from an older female relative with a scaly history.

On 11/23/2023 at 7:21 AM, webfact said:

PRIME MINISTER SRETTHA Thavisin is desperately looking for ways and means to help one of his predecessors, namely self-exiled Yingluck Shinawatra, come home sooner or later

Great!

Bring her to Thailand and put her in jail.

Maybe that will remind some politicians that they are not above the law.

Because what will those politicians learn if people like Thaksin and Yingluck and many others walk away from their crimes? 

• Agree 1