Thai Woman Arrested for Allegedly Swindling Turkish Man She Met on Dating App

webfact

1 hour ago, Tug said:

The Thai lady’s have been swindling farangs for decades what’s different about this one?

Yes, which makes this story unique in that the police actually tracked down the woman and arrested her. However, I have my doubts anything will become of it. 

3 minutes ago, thesetat said:

Yes, which makes this story unique in that the police actually tracked down the woman and arrested her. However, I have my doubts anything will become of it. 

Yes, it usually evokes a good laugh at the police station when reported there. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

%%%... Turkish man gives prostitute money allegedly to buy booze... and he files a police report... what a douche.

You believed that line...700 USD for  few bottles of Chang? I doubt it myself.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like it's tit for tat between  the Turks and the Thais  in the swindle market......

The story  below is about a Turkish fitness trainer who was  arrested for defrauding rich Thai women.  It was posted last September....

https://aseannow.com/topic/1305547-turkish-fitness-trainer-nabbed-on-charges-of-defrauding-rich-thai-women/#comment-18326222

Edited by Seth1a2a

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

100,000 THB for 3 days. 

Wow, she must perform like an angel. 

She must have though it was Christmas when he left his stuff on the bed and vanished into the bathroom! If they don't join you in the shower the only choice is to handcuff them to the bed!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, smedly said:

reportedly brought her to a hotel in South Pattaya and handed her 700 dollars to buy alcoholic beverages

this is of course her story which makes no sense at all, pretty sure that is not his version of events

100,000 baht ... 700 dollars? Where can I get such an exchange rate?

4 hours ago, Tug said:

The Thai lady’s have been swindling farangs for decades what’s different about this one?

This one was reported to the police as it was theft.  There's a difference between that and some daft foreigners willingly giving their money to their girlfriends for decades.  If those who voluntarily funded their Thai bints reported their cases of "fraud" to the police they'd be reported here also, more than likely.

1 hour ago, smedly said:

reportedly brought her to a hotel in South Pattaya and handed her 700 dollars to buy alcoholic beverages

this is of course her story which makes no sense at all, pretty sure that is not his version of events

No, read the story properly, that was the Turk's story, his version of events and was in the police report.  She confessed to the allegation.