I found a hair in my Pizza.

bob smith

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

a couple years back I was eating a cheeseburger in a cafe minding my own business when some old 2 week holiday tart came up to my table and said 'why dont you try some Thai food instead?' 

that really wound me up, so much so she almost got covered in beer the cheeky cow!.

Fly to Italy and eat Malaysian food. Sounds like a good idea.

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I dont eat in those places everyday, I also like to play the role of cheap Charlie from time to time.

Though the flashing of the Rolex usually prevents me from doing so..

Everyone who sees you with a Rolex in a place like Pattaya automatically thinks its a fake and that you are a charlatan. 

Once of the reasons I stopped wearing one when out and about. 

But.. the way you keep mentioning your Rolex as if its some  'badge' of prowess implies that you seem to think the 'Rolex maketh the man' is if its part of your personality or credibility as a discerning character when you couldn't be much further from the reality.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, ezzra said:

A strand of head's hair in food is not a big deal, unless its a strand of pubic hair, where it can alter the flavour of the food item...

They do like a good seafood pizza over here you know

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Rather a dumb response that....     You expect anyone in Thailand to eat only Thai food all of the the time, every meal, every day ????

I do 95% of the time. I dont expect great western food.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Think of all the poor people

Not much choice in food

War zones

Dirty water

You plonkers are whining about hairs and lack of 5 star food ffs

Another dumb response...    You're reading threads on Asean-now, Thailand sub-forum... 

If you want to read about war-zones...  try BBC, Al Jazeera, Reuters, CNN etc etc.. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Everyone who sees you with a Rolex in a place like Pattaya automatically thinks its a fake and that you are a charlatan. 

Once of the reasons I stopped wearing one when out and about. 

But.. the way you keep mentioning your Rolex as if its some  'badge' of prowess implies that you seem to think the 'Rolex maketh the man' is if its part of your personality or credibility as a discerning character when you couldn't be much further from the reality.

Calm down Richard, it's only a Rolex.

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Another dumb response...    You're reading threads on Asean-now, Thailand sub-forum... 

If you want to read about war-zones...  try BBC, Al Jazeera, Reuters, CNN etc etc.. 

Your posts are dumb. Middle aged blokes whinging about food.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

On Topic: 

IMO - Bob did the right thing to complain. 

With such complain can only come improvement...  it ultimately helps the business in the long term. 

If people provide feedback the establishment can response and make improvements. 

If people don't provide feedback the establishment will not improve, people will stop returning, business will die. 

Thus: in providing feed back, Bob has given the establishment a chance to improve...    If they don't thats on them. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Then go to better restaurants !!...  Thailand has so many outstanding Western Restaurants... 

You seem to continually limit your responses to within the confines of your own experiences and intellect - think beyond.

Why? I prefer curries. Western food is overrated.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On Topic: 

IMO - Bob did the right thing to complain. 

With such complain can only come improvement...  it ultimately helps the business in the long term. 

If people provide feedback the establishment can response and make improvements. 

If people don't provide feedback the establishment will not improve, people will stop returning, business will die. 

Thus: in providing feed back, Bob has given the establishment a chance to improve...    If they don't thats on them. 

Because of 1 hair? You're off your tree

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, bignok said:

Why? I prefer curries. Western food is overrated.

.....    what I think you mean is... 'In your opinion, Western food is over-rated and you prefer Curries'... 

That would be fair enough...    IMO there is some excellent Western food around, the success of millions of Western restaurant would suggest you are in a minority and your statment (which seems like a sweeping generalisation) is off the mark. 

1000's of successful restaurants in Thailand also suggest you are in the minority... 

Curries are also excellent, I wouldn't want one every day though... neither  do I want Thai food every day.

Thailand is amazing for its quality and range of cuisine at reasonable prices. 

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

Because of 1 hair? You're off your tree

One hair today...  how many tomorrow, what about other hygiene standards ??? 

A bandaid / plaster in the food ???

If a hair is getting in there, how considerate of hygiene is the place...  If a hair gets in regularly then what... 

If you found a hair your food would you return ????  What if you returned and found a hair in your food again ?? would you return again ??

It is in a restaurants bests interests to ensure repeat custom - providing feedback, both positive and negative is not only in the interests of the restaurant, but also the customer. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

.....    what I think you mean is... 'In your opinion, Western food is over-rated and you prefer Curries'... 

That would be fair enough...    IMO there is some excellent Western food around, the success of millions of Western restaurant would suggest you are in a minority and your statment (which seems like a sweeping generalisation) is off the mark. 

1000's of successful restaurants in Thailand also suggest you are in the minority... 

Curries are also excellent, I wouldn't want one every day though... neither  do I want Thai food every day.

Thailand is amazing for its quality and range of cuisine at reasonable prices. 

Yeah Ive eaten in top places. Apart from sauces not worth it. Just food anyway.

A 2000 baht meal ends up in the toilet too.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

One hair today...  how many tomorrow, what about other hygiene standards ??? 

A bandaid / plaster in the food ???

If a hair is getting in there, how considerate of hygiene is the place...  If a hair gets in regularly then what... 

If you found a hair your food would you return ????  What if you returned and found a hair in your food again ?? would you return again ??

It is in a restaurants bests interests to ensure repeat custom - providing feedback, both positive and negative is not only in the interests of the restaurant, but also the customer. 

My gf had plastic in her food. She complained got a small discount. They didnt care. 

• Haha 1