Musk tells companies pulling ads from X: ‘Go f— yourself’

CharlieH

8 hours ago, gargamon said:

And today he's saying all the companies stopping advertising are going to kill X(formerly twitter). Bipolar much? Maybe it's the Asperger's disease he has progressing. Interesting that Greta also shares that same affliction. 

"Asperger's disease...."

Eh?

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, James105 said:

Other than supporting freedom of speech and providing a platform for that allows for freedom of speech (so long as it is within the law) without censorship, what "right-wing" traits has Elon Musk demonstrated?

Is your hatred for Musk due to him not censoring views you disagree with?   

Naaa it’s a visceral reaction to someone in a position of great power seemingly supporting views that got 6 million humans murdered the seeming support of a mindset that plunged the world into a world war he should know better

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Musk didn't/ and doesn't endorse any form of anti-semitism. You don't know what you're talking about.

Seems that certain elements are using "antisemitism" in the same way as "misoginist" is used, to try and shut down speech they don't like. Doesn't seem to be the same emphasis on anti Islamic speech though.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No one is trying to shut down "free speech" though .

Elon can say what he wants and advertisers can advertise where they want

And consumers can shop where they want... Budlite proved that... Disney's abysmal performance is proving that as well... Boycotts by good people work.

• Confused 5
  • Haha 2

What's happening now is that anti-Semitism is being normalized by the Fascists. It's a slippery slope once Dear Leader starts talking about eliminating Vermin. And it's all fun and games for his cult followers until the day when they realize they are on his Vermin list, and soldiers come to take them away.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Musk is wildly successful. The reason he has lost a lot of money recently is because he simply doesn't care, it's chump change to him. He knows that saying certain things will cost him millions of dollars but he says them anyway. Why? Because he can. He doesn't have to toe the line, he's too big to cancel. If Woke idiots try to control him with threats of withdrawing sponsorship he simply laughs and gives them the middle finger. I respect that. 

Certainly more than I respect people who setup multiple accounts to troll anonymous people on internet forums anyway.  :laugh:

He labelled you as being a paedophile  , do you respect that ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

What? You didn't know Elon and Greta both have Asperger's? Likely the reason behind their intense focus on whatever they're involved in. 

I'm questioning labeling it a 'disease'. My nephew in an 'Asperger kid'.

Sadly (and oddly) he apparently took to reading some parts of this forum, following his uncle about....

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, JonnyF said:

Musk is wildly successful. The reason he has lost a lot of money recently is because he simply doesn't care, it's chump change to him. He knows that saying certain things will cost him millions of dollars but he says them anyway. Why? Because he can. He doesn't have to toe the line, he's too big to cancel. If Woke idiots try to control him with threats of withdrawing sponsorship he simply laughs and gives them the middle finger. I respect that. 

Certainly more than I respect people who setup multiple accounts to troll anonymous people on internet forums anyway.  :laugh:

If he 'doesn't care' why does he whine so much?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He labelled you as being a paedophile  , do you respect that ?

Don't be so childish :laugh:.

He labeled Vern Unsworth a Pedo. 

Besides, respecting someone doesn't mean you agree with everything they've said their entire lives. But you already knew that.

• Confused 3

10 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Try sticking to facts. My post contained a link to a reported fact, and after watching the full interview Musk seems to be suffering some health issue.

His middle finger response, will be followed by him attempting to get the revenue back, same as the recent apology tour to Israel.

Then there is just more trolling and baiting, you can not seem to help yourself!!!

Your post has again been reported.

Why would you think my comment was aimed at you?  :laugh:

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

If he 'doesn't care' why does he whine so much?

He's not whining. If he was whining he'd "report their post" or something else equally pathetic.

He didn't. He told them to go f---- themselves. That is not whining.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Georgealbert said:

Probably because you quoted my message and replied to it.

See the baiting part of you original reply has been removed.

IMG_1778.jpeg

IMG_1779.jpeg

How about we get back on topic? Musk has giant gonads, he values being free to say what he likes and he is prepared to pay for it in lost deals from Woke, preachy organizations. He doesn't start crying about it. He doesn't troll people and then go crying to the teacher when he gets a slap (that's not a reference to you by the way :laugh:)

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Congratulations on having it removed. To then post it straight back up :laugh::clap2:

How about we get back on topic? Musk has giant gonads, he values being free to say what he likes and he is prepared to pay for it in lost deals from Woke, preachy organizations. He doesn't start crying about it. He doesn't troll people and then go crying to the teacher when he gets a slap (that's not a reference to you by the way :laugh:)

The problem is when you write "woke", you mean "anti-Nazi".

I am sure that 100 years ago, there were Germans who said the same about Hitler.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

My feeling is that the big plan is for Trump to get back into office, use the military to suppress his enemies and suspend the Constitution and install Elon as his successor.

That would work, except for one tiny flaw in that pesky piece of paper they call the Constitution.... presidents have to be natural born citizens. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The problem is when you write "woke", you mean "anti-Nazi".

I am sure that 100 years ago, there were Germans who said the same about Hitler.

Nonsense. There is an awful lot of anti-semitism in the world today, but it is mainly from the left (e.g. the UK Labour party/ Corbyn etc.) and Muslim groups. 

It's deeply ironic that the left who have been calling everyone they disagree with "Nazi's" for the last decade are now joining up with Muslims to call for the elimination of Israel. :laugh:

Jews have nothing to fear from Elon Musk. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1