Why Do Men From Scotland Come to Thailand to Find a Girlfriend?

GammaGlobulin

Just now, BritManToo said:

I'd say she was between nine and eleven, and walking along holding hands with her dad.

On Walking Street? She’s a bit dark to be his daughter. 
I think likely she is of age. He wouldn’t be idiotic enough to stroll around in public holding hands in public.

The point being made is that people think negatively about it anyway, regardless of her age. 

1 minute ago, NextG said:

I think likely she is of age. He wouldn’t be idiotic enough to stroll around in public holding hands in public.

The point being made is that people think negatively about it anyway, regardless of her age. 

He looks 25 to 28. If she is 18 plus they are both adults.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, NextG said:

Again, not something that has occurred to me in any kind of regular basis. I can think of only one woman who was like that. 
I really do seem to have had a different experience overall. That’s not to state that the women that you describe do not exist. It just means that I actively avoid the type. 

What women would put up with you? Most miserable whinger ever you are.

7 minutes ago, NextG said:

I'll remind you, Pattaya is a family resort!

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Over 50kg is a deal breaker for me.

Must be nice to be a fit 75kg tall farang.  I actually met quite a few nice ladies who are between 50 and 55 kg. My wife was 48kgs when I met her now she a whopping 51kgs. Lucky she not your wife or she would be told bugger off.  I stick with fatty.😁

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NextG said:

You don’t think any adult can look like a child?

Child or adult? Tell us how old she is:

F18B30D6-7187-4146-B18C-85B0CC02804D.png.191b5ba54ab947b613f864a27ec4594e.png759E8724-322C-498C-BEFE-116D55AAC3D6.png.8a308aeb8fd4cfa8afb644363c5b768f.png

Impossible to tell from behind. 

She looks probably just a bit smaller than one of my EXs whom I met when she was 32 and I was 21, by the way, and all the jokes were on her for picking a "young boy." Haha. 

But I ain't as tall as that guy; my EX was up to my shoulder.

I did, however, see her pic with tall farang guys and the size difference looked ridiculous.

Edited by FruitPudding

1 hour ago, NextG said:

What proof would you like to see and will you donate 1000 baht to charity when you see it?

I don’t back down from challenges, so let’s make this happen. 

I did think an affidavit, officially witnessed, from your GF that she picks up the tab would do, but then realized such documents can be forged. I'll leave it to you to come up with proof.

Edited by Lacessit

45 minutes ago, NextG said:

Honestly I have no idea, but it’s not a good look. 

I suppose that at least he's doing it in the open , with people who aren't Children .

At least he isn't abusing Children secretly behind closed doors .

It could even be viewed as a win-win-win situation  .

He gets his fantasy , she gets paid a child doesn't get harmed 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Must be nice to be a fit 75kg tall farang.  I actually met quite a few nice ladies who are between 50 and 55 kg. My wife was 48kgs when I met her now she a whopping 51kgs. Lucky she not your wife or she would be told bugger off.  I stick with fatty.😁

Irrelevant at the moment as I am mainly restricted to the sofa, and can only just about stand and walk. Hospital visits I still need a wheelchair. I'm hoping to recover, but accept I might not.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I did think an affidavit, officially witnessed, from your GF that she picks up the tab would do, but then realized such documents can be forged. I'll leave it to you to come up with proof.

She can call you and tell you herself. Good enough?

28 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Irrelevant at the moment as I am mainly restricted to the sofa, and can only just about stand and walk. Hospital visits I still need a wheelchair. I'm hoping to recover, but accept I might not.

👀 Don’t even think like that. You have to tell your brain that you will recover and be even better than before. Mind over matter. At some point, you’ll need to hit the water to regain full movement. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

Oh no… I was signed out, so accidentally saw this stupid post. You would have gotten away with it had I not seen it 🤭

No, we’ve not ever had a debate and it’s not possible that you would have prevailed. Obviously it’s a debate that you had all by yourself, since you’ve been on ignore for very many months. Usually I don’t put people on ignore for myself, but only when they have been exceedingly rude and stupid to another poster. @Goat I remember behaved in much the same way to posters here, so I did the same, knowing that I would not ever miss anything important by getting rid of him(and yourself). So no, it’s not possible that we had any kind of debate, since I simply don’t see your posts, unless by accident. 
Seems you just had a mass-debate all by yourself 😊

Been laughing at how stupid you are. Everyone else laughed at you too.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, NextG said:

👀 Don’t even think like that. You have to tell your brain that you will recover and be even better than before. Mind over matter. At some point, you’ll need to hit the water to regain full movement. 

30yo women arent 10yo. Mind over matter.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You need to work on rehabbing yourself, pushing with exercises from physios. Lying on a sofa won't do it.