Chinese Tourist Exposes Nana Area as Potential Danger for Women

webfact

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I advise Chinese women, and best all women from the test of the world, to visit Nana.

Here is a hint: Nobody wants to see you in that area.

Why not? I certainly don't mind and I don't know many who do. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Dexxter said:

Young Chinese (Asian) woman dresses like a hooker and stands near other hookers in a world famous red light area just before midnight is surprised that a man approaches her. No wonder she thinks she is an "influencer" because she certainly does not have the brainpower to do anything else.

This is my take on it as well, it was on the Thai TV early morning news a couple of days back

I told the Mrs she's probably just a Chinese cop / spy making problems.

Remember Thailand is on the list of prohibited countries to which Chinese are very much discouraged (not quite banned though) from traveling to.

What is she doing here? How did she get here?

There's more to this than meets the eye.

19 minutes ago, Xonax said:

Any women who enters a red light district wery well know, that they could be mistaken for a sexworker. So why do they enter anyways? 

THey obviously like the idea of being mistaken for a whore,  Many women have  strange fantasies

14 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I guess they didn't get jealous because they had no feelings for you :laugh:.

They didn’t need to be jealous. Some people use their large brains, as opposed to their smaller ones lower down. It’s only sad, perhaps sex-starved lechers who are tempted. 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

In her video, the Chinese woman tells followers that while standing in Soi Nana at around 11.30pm at night, she was approached by a foreign man.

Was he not from China ? Or not from Thailand? Or both or what?

In the link:

"while standing in Soi Nana at around 11.30pm at night, she was approached by a foreign man. A moment ago, that man said to me: ‘How are you today?’ But I could say had he pulled me away, I would not have been able to escape."

Sounds like a projected fantasy.

Nothing effarious happened that would even question safety of women of any ethnicity in the Nana area.

Maybe it's just Chinese culture for a young, unattached Chinese woman roaming in a wildly nightime adult entertainment area (certainly not surprising to any blogger) doesn't expect to be approached by a foreigner? Like in China that keeps close observation of foreigners.

Or she is trying to appease/attract Chinese authorities recognition (financial backing?) with a fake report intended to threaten lower Chinese tourism to put diplomatic pressure on Thailand through threat of lower Chinese tourism for political purposes?

Whatever the case, she appears to have violated the Computer Act that only requires potential harm to Thailand's reputation, ie., delivered through social media.

• Like 1

According to the Bangkok Post, she's now been interrogated and charged by the Immigration Police with working without a work permit. Apparently posting content online as a paid influencer is considered work.

It was also reported that she is here on a Privilege Card visa. I wonder if they'll deport and blacklist her after she spent all that money on the card/visa.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, NextG said:

They didn’t need to be jealous. Some people use their large brains, as opposed to their smaller ones lower down. It’s only sad, perhaps sex-starved lechers who are tempted. 

Yeah that's totally gotta be the reason :laugh:.

2 hours ago, NextG said:

Did you fall out of bed and hit your head this morning? You sometimes actually post intelligently. What happened today?

It’s not ‘her opinion’. It’s a deliberate ‘hatchet job’, racist in undertone. Arabs and black people played in slow motion. Some who asked her about her day in a busy area “could have been about to grab her”. It’s really disgusting behaviour and she didn’t go there for any good reason other than to create that ugly and racist content. You approve of that?

In that case, I hope you and your partner are caught in her next video and she publishes her opinion of you. 

Where is the link to the actual video? 

1 hour ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

And maybe she should ask herself would she criticise her home town/city or any other in the same manner back in China….I think not

She would likely get locked up for years, or have her organs harvested by the CCP franchise, back in her super paranoid, repressive, home nation run by super freak numskulls, China. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Any good looking woman who's well-dressed in the Nana area is going to attract attention, what is the big deal, why is that dangerous, what is the issue?

Why such shoddy and inarticulate reporting? 

If he dress classy and act classy guys may approach you the same as anywhere.  But remember most guys on nana are looking for a gf and most girls on nana are looking for either short or long time boyfriend 

"In the video, a foreign man approached the Chinese woman and spoke to her. She was seen waving her hand in protest and apologizing. She later revealed that the man asked her how she was today. She added that the man was too close to her and she would never be able to escape in time if he grabbed her."

Wow! And if the comet Kahoutek made a return appearance, entered Earth's atmosphere, and struck smack dab outside of Soi 4 Hooters...one shudders to think

...but Kahoutek didn't, just as the 'foreign man' who committed the horrendous crime of asking her how she was, did not grab her and pull her away through a crowd of a hundred thousand people, "99%" of whom are no good.

Covid-19 and now this "Influencer". Has anything good ever come out of China since Marco Polo and a noodle recipe?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

"In the video, a foreign man approached the Chinese woman and spoke to her. She was seen waving her hand in protest and apologizing. She later revealed that the man asked her how she was today. She added that the man was too close to her and she would never be able to escape in time if he grabbed her."

Wow! And if the comet Kahoutek made a return appearance, entered Earth's atmosphere, and struck smack dab outside of Soi 4 Hooters...one shudders to think

...but Kahoutek didn't, just as the 'foreign man' who committed the horrendous crime of asking her how she was, did not grab her and pull her away through a crowd of a hundred thousand people, "99%" of whom are no good.

Covid-19 and now this "Influencer". Has anything good ever come out of China since Marco Polo and a noodle recipe?

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/tiktok-turmoil-chinese-influencer-in-hot-water-after-soi-nana-video-fined-for-illegal-work

I see she 'influenced' cops and Immigration to take action against her.

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

What bad behavior? Recording a video stating her opinion is no big deal. Certainly the authorities won't like it. Stalin was intolerant of criticism too. 

And so is Xi Jinping. Let her go back to her own country and state her negative opinions of her own country and see how she fares.

• Haha 1

So finned for vlogging without a permit, all the other boring lot doing endless 'content' of street food, markets and Lumpini park could be as well then. The irishman in Rachada better watch it as he posts secretly shot film of ordinary women on the streets :smile:

• Agree 1

Should have told her to cross the road, then she could have got some newsworthy vids, Like African men offering her drugs, and arab men looking to try some out for their away from home Harem. But, she didn't and now the TP can't or won't do nuthin about it.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, proton said:

So finned for vlogging without a permit, all the other boring lot doing endless 'content' of street food, markets and Lumpini park could be as well then. The irishman in Rachada better watch it as he posts secretly shot film of ordinary women on the streets :smile:

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

If you had spent a little time and read Walker 88s post you would have leaned that, as usual, you were not correct,

From the link.

quite "Nevertheless, the woman was found to be working and earning income without the necessary permit. Investigators discovered that Wang engaged in the online sale of various products, yet neither she nor her shop possessed the required permit to operate the business."