Trump reverses on testifying in New York fraud trial, says he won’t take the stand

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Well, the problem with Trump is more about the content of sentences!

You know, like:

“There’s a man, Viktor Orbán, did anyone ever hear of him?” Trump said, referring to the Hungarian prime minister.

“He’s probably, like, one of the strongest leaders anywhere in the world. He’s the leader of Turkey,” the former president said." 😂

https://www.politico.eu/article/trump-confuses-turkish-and-hungarian-leaders-orban-erdogan/

Would you like me to list some of Biden's gaffes for comparison ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

This trial makes the USA look like a third world banana republic.

Your utterly boring 'culture war' and the useless politicians on both sides of the isle make the USA look like a banana republic. That there seems to be no functioning rule of law any more just comes on top of it.

• Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

You really are in an alternative reality.

Do you get up each morning and think how can I make myself look stupid on the forum today, or does it hust come naturally ? 🤡

I thought BOTS got switched on or activated rather than wake up from a settled nights sleep!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, novacova said:

He’s has said plenty already, he doesn’t need to sit on the stand and be badgered by a political operative in a kangaroo court run by a bunch of corrupt clowns.

Trump is most likely to be the next president of the United States, get used to it😀

Aah. 

So you must be the Trump supporter. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

This trial makes the USA look like a third world banana republic.

Ahh no this trial makes my country look like a due process follow the law country,in a banana republic trump would have had a bullet to the back of the skull or hung long ago same goes for a authoritarian type government 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1