The Emotional Response to the Viral Tiktok Video

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Xonax said:

If politicians had the nerve to get rid of corruption once and for all, no people in Thailand would have to live like this! All the money from brown envelopes, could be used to help the poor and elderly to get a better life.

Politicians ARE corruption! :whistling:

1 hour ago, Xonax said:

If politicians had the guts to get rid of corruption once and for all, no people in Thailand would have to live like this! All the money from brown envelopes, could be used to help the poor and elderly to get a better life.

Exactly... people like the brown uniform brigade raking in millions, military mis-spending, kick-backs, skimming, officials like the excise man taking what belongs to the people.

I've always said, corruption is the bane of this country, it's endemic and rooted at every level.

10 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

that is the most inconsiderate, heartless and low-life comment a person can make. sometimes life deals you a losing hand no matter how hard you try. you better pray nothing like that ever happens to you or one of your loved ones. 

i give to the poor and needy on a regular basis, ie food, money, clothes, medical aid; but i would never extract them from the lifestyle they choose..so think again before you sling off at folk.

Edited by tandor
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, tandor said:

i give to the poor and needy on a regular basis, ie food, money, clothes, medical aid; but i would never extract them from the lifestyle they choose..so think again before you sling off at folk.

anyone can say anything on here. hey, i gave 100 000$ to unicef last year. not.

you dont understand human nature it seems. no one in their right mind chooses poverty, and if they do then they are not in their right mind and need help. in your original quote you said that she is managing. how do you know that? as i said... heartless you are

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

anyone can say anything on here. hey, i gave 100 000$ to unicef last year. not.

you dont understand human nature it seems. no one in their right mind chooses poverty, and if they do then they are not in their right mind and need help. in your original quote you said that she is managing. how do you know that? as i said... heartless you are

shoo!..shoo!..you pesky little insect.  

• Haha 1