German accused faces criminal charges at home over under-age liaison with a 17-year-old Pattaya bar girl

webfact

39 minutes ago, QuantumQuandry said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That's a ridiculous corollary.

Thank you for clearly well thought out and reasoned reply.

Thank you. You forget to acknowledge that it was also accurate.  Did you really think that your comment comparing the two circumstances was "clearly thought out and reaoned?!

20 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Extradition can be requested for any offence but, in the absence of a ratified treaty between the two countries and 17 not being underage in pervy Germany, it would be difficult as the article explained

quite - I recall they requested Taksin to be sent back to them too and the UK government declined citing an unsecure conviction in the first place. This guy hasn't even been convicted. 

it seems to be a storm in a t-cup & I dont say that as a sympathiser of kiddy fiddlers. I'd chemically castrate all kiddy fiddlers. But there's something aboutt his case that doesn't add up. Do we know if she is "someones" daughter?  

35 minutes ago, Lopburikid said:

Age of consent in Thailand is 15 for both boys and girls. Not say it is RIGHT. But that's the law. Remember the RTP turn a blind eye to lots and lots of ILLEGAL activity for a price, including underage sex with children as young as 8. Plus I do believe joke was removed to an inactive post for doing similar things. Some years ago a 9 year old girl was found to be pregnant, the father of the child was 35 years old. The family informed the police that the couple were married. NO ACTION TAKEN. again, not saying it's right. But TIT.

Teenagers having sex with teenagers is one thing.  If you think it's legal for an adult to have sex with a 15-year-old, especially with a "bar girl" which suggests prostitution, you're going to need a very good lawyer!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jackbenimble said:

quite - I recall they requested Taksin to be sent back to them too and the UK government declined citing an unsecure conviction in the first place. This guy hasn't even been convicted. 

it seems to be a storm in a t-cup & I dont say that as a sympathiser of kiddy fiddlers. I'd chemically castrate all kiddy fiddlers. But there's something aboutt his case that doesn't add up. Do we know if she is "someones" daughter?  

Don’t be silly. So many weird people on here, minimising the sexual interactions with a fourteen year old. 

'men here that think they can have a normal relation with a girl that's 35 years younger..........what a joke. Get yourself examined.'

C'mon! Is 'a normal relation' what I think it is? I'm not talking 'meaningful' here. I don't want to 'take her out' (well, I do, but I can fully understand why she wouldn't want that), but we're friends and we 'examine' each other 2 or 3 times a week. She's NOT a teenager but she is about 50 years younger than me.

It makes the world go round, my friends!

And it's good for the prostate!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/12/2023 at 2:55 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Minors or underaged or whatever you want to call them .

Have the U.K police taken an interest in your situation ?

You could be on the news one day 

Underage for commercial (paid) sex yes.

but depending what law your under the age of consent without payment is 16yo in most countries (Australia)

1 hour ago, siftasam said:

'men here that think they can have a normal relation with a girl that's 35 years younger..........what a joke. Get yourself examined.'

C'mon! Is 'a normal relation' what I think it is? I'm not talking 'meaningful' here. I don't want to 'take her out' (well, I do, but I can fully understand why she wouldn't want that), but we're friends and we 'examine' each other 2 or 3 times a week. She's NOT a teenager but she is about 50 years younger than me.

It makes the world go round, my friends!

And it's good for the prostate!

The age of consent is what it is ,  in the UK its 16,  there is no grey area, after 16 they are fair game,, and as long as its consensual no crime is committed. Simple as that.  The few on here bleating on about any age difference probably have daughters approaching or who have reached the age of consent, and just can't cope with the fact that their "daddys little girl" is now  sexually active, and legally a woman!

Lets face it an 18 year old lad is generally  physically more capable of giving her a good hard rodgering 3 times a night than somebody in their 50's or 60's    and probably less likely to worry about birth control 

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Your "trust" wasn't my point.  Germany's attitude to extradition to the UK, etc. is exactly the same as to Thailand.  Simple as that.

You talk half a story that appeals to the narrative you are pushing, which is usually nonsense.

The only reason that Germany no longer has an extradition treaty with the UK is because of Brexit, and we are no longer members of the EU.

Of course, it can be argued that Thailand is not in the EU and that's why Germany doesn't extradite, but that isn't the case. If the evidence is strong enough, they will extradite to a country without a treaty..

There is a raft of other reasons Germany doesn't extradite to Thailand. It's in the link.

https://www.auslieferungsverfahren.de/en/laenderliste-englisch-fuer-auslieferung-in-europa-und-ausserhalb/auslieferung-an-thailand-ist-denkbar-interpol-auslieferungsabkommen.html

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Thank you. You forget to acknowledge that it was also accurate.  Did you really think that your comment comparing the two circumstances was "clearly thought out and reaoned?!

Whether you agree or not, I stated my reason in the first paragraph.  You didn't state ANY reasoning.  You can't be "accurate" when you are just refuting something with no reason.  You might as well have said "No, you doo doo head" for all the meaning your post had.

Please try to have some reason you are disagreeing next time, though I won't be responding to you any longer, either way.

Edited by QuantumQuandry
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

The age of consent is what it is ,  in the UK its 16,  there is no grey area, after 16 they are fair game,, and as long as its consensual no crime is committed. Simple as that.  The few on here bleating on about any age difference probably have daughters approaching or who have reached the age of consent, and just can't cope with the fact that their "daddys little girl" is now  sexually active, and legally a woman!

Lets face it an 18 year old lad is generally  physically more capable of giving her a good hard rodgering 3 times a night than somebody in their 50's or 60's    and probably less likely to worry about birth control 

Pretty much spot on in my book.

Loads of them going 'native 'and referring to them as minors when the age of consent in Thailand is 15 with plenty of grey areas and get out clauses if the parents don't get the expected 'pay off '

Those posters stating she was working illegally as a 'brass' in a bar, well that doesn't apply as all prostitution in Thailand is illegal, so there is no lower nor upper age limit on it.

Anyway, as you all know, there is no prostitution in Thailand because it's illegal.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

We are just pointing out Thai laws and its illegal to pay under 18s for sexual services 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We are just pointing out Thai laws and its illegal to pay under 18s for sexual services 

If you are going to quote Thai law, It's illegal to pay anybody for sexual services, as prostitution itself is illegal.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, QuantumQuandry said:

Whether you agree or not, I stated my reason in the first paragraph.  You didn't state ANY reasoning.  You can't be "accurate" when you are just refuting something with no reason.  You might as well have said "No, you doo doo head" for all the meaning your post had.

My reason was obvious, your "analogy" was, obviously, ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

It's illegal to pay anybody for sexual services

No, it is not illegal to pay for sex in Thailand.  Prostitution and the aspects of prostitution is defined in Thai law.  Paying for sex, per se, is not illegal, there have to be specific circumstances for payment to be illegal.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it is not illegal to pay for sex in Thailand.  Prostitution and the aspects of prostitution is defined in Thai law.  Paying for sex, per se, is not illegal, there have to be specific circumstances for payment to be illegal.

Obviously you have not read the 1996 suppression of prostitution act

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Thai law as defined by 'Liverpool Lou? '

Oh, I get it now. My mistake. :cheesy:

16 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Imagine the judge getting (and laughing) a extradition request in my UK and Thailand demanding the return of a UK national for having sex with a 17 year old , a year older than the legal age for sex in the UK.

Thai police are laughable sometimes.

17 year old in the UK these days is probably up the duff with her 2nd kid and on the council lists already

But..your forget one thing ....it's paid  sex under 18  ,which is illegal also in the UK so the judge won't be laughing

Had he not paid and it was consensual then ok 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That was not the essence of some posts on here with people hurling veiled accusations of paedophilia at those in relationships with a significant age difference, no matter what the ages involved

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Correct.  Many aspects of prostitution are illegal in Thailand (e.g. soliciting, running a brothel, underage) but the act of paying for sex itself is not illegal.  In fact, it's been part of Thai culture for centuries and still is!  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

But......it's paid sex under 18  ,which is illegal also in the UK 

Ironically that's the only ages when it probably isn't necessary to pay for it,  We get a taster for free when we are young, Everybody ends up paying for it, and when married one is paying for it every day of ones life

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Oh let LL have his say he is nearly 80 poor old bugger  .just thinking in another 5 years or so we will miss his enlightening posts !

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

That was not the essence of some posts on here with people hurling veiled accusations of paedophilia at those in relationships with a significant age difference, no matter what the ages involved

Some posters have stated that they took underage  girls to short time hotels and they were questioned about whether they were 16 years old or not, as they possible looked younger than 16 (and maybe they were ) .

10 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Come ed lads us 051 ers are pretty much an oppressed minority back home, we should present a united front on here . 

• Thumbs Up 1