What date for my second 90 day report?

I did a search but I did not find an answer.  If I do my first 90 day report one week early, is my next 90 day report due 90 days after my report date or 180 days of my entry into Thailand.

Thanks for any clarification.

Edited by SmokeandIce
Clarify

OP, your first ever extension counts as date of your first 90 days report.

Subsequently 90 days reports have nothing to do with a annual day extensions.

Note some immigration offices do ongoing  reports on same visit for annual extension 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Note some immigration offices do ongoing  reports on same visit for annual extension 

Thank you for your reply, but my question has nothing to do about extension.

If my entry to Thailand is 01 Jan 23, then my first 90 day report is 01 Apr 23.  If I do my report a week early on 27Mar23.  My question is the 2nd 90 day report 90 days after 27Mar or 90 days after 01 Apr?

29 minutes ago, SmokeandIce said:

If my entry to Thailand is 01 Jan 23, then my first 90 day report is 01 Apr 23.  If I do my report a week early on 27Mar23.  My question is the 2nd 90 day report 90 days after 27Mar or 90 days after 01 Apr

Depends on report method used.

If you do it by online then the new clock start starts when online repost made.

If you do it via mail clock starts from due date.

In person should be from date due. 

Edited by DrJack54

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I think this is incorrect. My IO requires a 90 days 'stay in Thailand' report within 90 days of entry into the Kingdom, and then each 90 days or slightly earlier. It is nothing to do with your Extension date.

You misunderstood my comment re "FIRST EVER" 90 report after first extension.

Eg from first extension from a non O.

For that first extension that date starts your clock.

Subsequent extensions, eg after exit and reenter, your reenter date is day one of clock. 

8 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Subsequent extensions, eg after exit and reenter, your reenter date is day one of clock. 

Can't remember, my first extension was last decade.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Can't remember, my first extension was last decade.

Currently lot of threads about folk entering visa exempt or tourist visa in order to obtain Non O and subsequent extension.

The first extension starts that 90 day report start date. 

16 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

My next 90day report is exactly the same date as my next extension, if I go my usual one month before. next week 😱

Edited by brianthainess
added info WHY CAN"T I EDIT
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, SmokeandIce said:

If my entry to Thailand is 01 Jan 23, then my first 90 day report is 01 Apr 23.  If I do my report a week early on 27Mar23.  My question is the 2nd 90 day report 90 days after 27Mar or 90 days after 01 Apr?

it will be calculated from 27th March, so due on 24th June.

15 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Depends on report method used.

If you do it by online then the new clock start starts when online repost made.

If you do it via mail clock starts from due date.

In person should be from date due. 

Jack you are incorrect on in person. Clock ALWAYS restarts on the day of application.

15 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Jack, why did you go off topic? The OP never mentioned or asked about extensions ONLY 90 day reporting and what the situation is if he reports early.

Edited by TigerandDog

16 hours ago, SmokeandIce said:

29 days in February in 2024.  The 90 days is counted starting on the day you do the report, not the day after.  And, the form you will receive says when to report again.  Always better to be 2-3 days early.  In your example, your 1st 90 day report would be due 30 March,

3 hours ago, brianthainess said:

My next 90day report is exactly the same date as my next extension, if I go my usual one month before. next week 😱

At Samui IMO I normally do my Retirement Visa Extension Application 2 weeks before the "Expiration Date"....Most times when they have given me the piece of paper for my next 90 day report it is 90 days after the due Extension date....So in effect approximately 104 days after my extension Application!

But, just to confuse things even further My Extension date was always July 1st.....However, this year for some unknown reason they changed it to June 30th,

I went back to the UK in early September so avoided needing to do a 90 day report and whilst I was in the UK I decided to renew my passport even though my old passport still had 3 years to run.

On my return I went to the IMO to get my Stamps and Visa transferred, but they didn't give me the 90 day report piece of paper....

I am just going to try and report online 76 days after my return (Last Entry).....Which would be logical ...Right???

I will let you know what happens, but I would bet a Pound to a Pinch of SH!T I will have to go to the IMO in person to sort it out!

20 hours ago, SmokeandIce said:

I did a search but I did not find an answer.  If I do my first 90 day report one week early, is my next 90 day report due 90 days after my report date or 180 days of my entry into Thailand.

90 day reports are what they are>
90 days!!!

I am trying not to laugh but seriously!!

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Currently lot of threads about folk entering visa exempt or tourist visa in order to obtain Non O and subsequent extension.

The first extension starts that 90 day report start date. 

NOPE:
I entered Thailand on Nov 28th on a visa exempt< used an agent and got my 3 month o and 1 year> dec 26,28th
My 1st 90 day report was Feb 25th

Luckily i submitted a new tm 30 for phuket in late Jan and asked when my  90 days was due and was told 

right or wrong, its what immigration told me and i know not to question them

20 hours ago, SmokeandIce said:

It's due after 90 days of your 1st report,  that's why its called 90 day report,  

• Sad 1