Homosexual TV shows, movies

CanadaSam

On 12/15/2023 at 12:27 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I guess you have to draw a line or boundary on what minority groups.

I'm giving you an example of the uproar when transgender people went to read library books to children.

Personally I think it was great but others said it's not on and started attacking these people outside the library 

What is the purpose of such stunt? Do they children learn more from books when some drag queen reads them?

Or is that just a stupid stunt for woke parents and nobody cares about the children? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What is the purpose of such stunt? Do they children learn more from books when some drag queen reads them?

Or is that just a stupid stunt for woke parents and nobody cares about the children? 

I am guessing it started due to the fact that a fair few drag queens are entertaining, fun, with a cheeky sense of humour. They were a good fit at telling stories to kids. Larger than life. A bit like British pantomime can be. Probably no wokeness or politics involved. Maybe some mainly on the right got offended and turned it political. Then others on the left took it on as a cause and made it political too. 

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Some minorities should not have the same rights or privileges (pedophiles for example) and so your premise is broken from the start. Gays can do what they want - in private and it's no one else business. The problem is a minority of gays want to SHOUT and make NOISE about it.

It never takes long for the bigots to show themselves and talking utter nonsense 

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Momentarily getting away from this gay preoccupation, I visited with family in the UK recently and noticed how most television adverts portraying the average British family has one or the other parent as either white or black. One, it's either a holiday company or a bank, presents their average mixed-race family as having an obviously gender-fluid child with the other one is Oriental (and neither mum or dad are Oriental).

Perishing leftie ideology gone bonkers IMHO.

Your opinion, just as expected 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

But surely you can understand the very notion of having sex using the poop shute might be disgusting to people, right?

You moved to sex-land, and yet you retained the dull sexuality of a Mormon.

Next up: You move to France. But only for the French fries.

5 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

You moved to sex-land, and yet you retained the dull sexuality of a Mormon.

Next up: You move to France. But only for the French fries.

I'd probably pizza in France, by the way. 

Each to their own.

Anyway, what does anal have to do with Thailand? Not really a Thai thing,  except in gays

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Maybe he down loaded Broke Back Mountain?

Maybe true, and that movie is a well recognised mainstream highly successful gay movie, well accepted in the cinema world. 

Obviously there are folks who don't want to see such movie, totally their choice.

No further comment needed, except that I wouldn't choose to see a devoted lesbian movie. But I have no axe to grind and no judgement whatever with lesbians, I have 2 in my family.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Each to their own.

You don't like it. But you want to make fun of and express your revulsion at people who do.

That's the exact opposite of to each their own.

As long as I'm here, is a poke at the wink proof of gay leanings?

42 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:
3 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Some minorities should not have the same rights or privileges (pedophiles for example) and so your premise is broken from the start. Gays can do what they want - in private and it's no one else business. The problem is a minority of gays want to SHOUT and make NOISE about it.

It never takes long for the bigots to show themselves and talking utter nonsense 

Why do you claim above comment is from a bigot?

It is an opinion that minorities shout and make a lot of noise because they think they are so important. They are not.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

I’ve never met a bigot that admits their bigotry. “I respect them as people” but your post proves the opposite.

I smoked pot with the Indian from The Village People. I respected him As a person; a Puerto Rican person pretending to be an Indian.

I was in New York during the AID's era. I gave a lot of money.

One time, I payed $10 to leaf through Madonna's SEX book for 2 minutes. I also hugged a fair few AID's people at street fairs in exchange for $5 donations.

I went to AID's benefits at famous BDSM Leatherman haunts such as The Anvil, Mineshaft, and The Toilet (a rough night out, that one). I helped Keith Haring build a mini-golf course out of cardboard boxes for an AID's benefit. I stopped traffic and got arrested.

Other than your dullsville, pub bore, sniffy decrying, what have you done for the gay man?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/15/2023 at 12:49 PM, Purdey said:

There is always channel switching, or turning off the TV and listening to Elgar for bringing back that manly feeling

Apart from the fact that most people (expats) don't watch TV these days, and stream or download everything... good luck switching to a movie or show which doesn't have gay interactions of some type. It's on every show or movie of every genre these days.

It started with the occasional female-gay interactions, which most straight men enjoy, and graduated to men kissing, hugging, and making love. Even my wife doesn't enjoy seeing that.

Then it graduated to gay families being accepted as totally normal, where children have 2 fathers or 2 mothers... men talking about their husbands, women talking about their wives... and then there are the persistent lessons about how to use pronouns correctly.

I have no problem, in real life, accepting gays, transexuals, and every other minority. It still doesn't sit comfortably with me to watch it all close up and personal on the screen. I have gay friends but don't watch them making love.

What's wrong with me - why don't I enjoy it? Is there a pill I can take to cure me? I accept it, but I don't enjoy it, and I do often turn it off unless there's enough good in the movie or show to compensate.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

How do you know that? Most of the members here are quite old, and there was not much stuff like that on TV when we were young. Not even for me, as I am only 53. Today there are much more, and that might affect young people. Not that necessarily that they get turned, but all propaganda can make them shift their thoughts and feeling about that matter. Of course, something that the gay world which for, as with enough in media about something, people tend to get numb to it, which leads to a kind of fake acceptance.

But as you say, media, movies and games do not change people. So, then you do not believe that violent games can alter peoples mind and get them to do violent acts? You do not believe that after watching something they really felt like living, there are people committing suicide? Also, you do not believe that other people can make another person do or make something that they do not want? Because of one thing can´t change people, than other things can´t either, right?

A big and wrong assumption on your part:

- Changing sexual direction by looking at something gay is not the same as becoming a thief by looking at a movie with bank robbery or similar. 

In the case of looking at a gay act there's no chance this would change sexual direction unless it was a closet person who has never come out and in fact might influenced to try. The point is that person is already gay.

In the case of becoming a thief an entirely different situation, and easy riches might perhaps (for a few people) influence the person to try to try robbery or similar. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Good question - IMO the entertainment industry is mainly progressive wokes and they are trying 'normalisation' in a misguided attempt to 'prove' that such an alternative lifestyle is OK.  The stupid thing about that, and all the associated woke rubbish, is that this sort of thing just makes more and more people dislike them.  The 'deal' is live and let live - like it is in Thailand - accepted.  But Thailand did not achieve this social acceptance by throwing gay TV shows and movies at everyone, and by having marches and pride months.  It is total woke progressive rubbish that is finally starting to be rejected by the majority as more and more people push back.  And please - they are NOT pushing back on gays - they are poushing back on all the 'activism'.  The gay queens are entertaining - but for children under 16 - no thank you.  Just teach them to be tolerant and not to bully them - that is all that is and ever was needed.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:
2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Question: When one of my wife's Shih tzu dogs tries to bugger the other Shih tzu dog, should I beat them, if only to accelerate their evolution?

Why would you do that?

I'll cut to the chase then. You said that procreation is the "main reason for sex among animals" as an argument on why men shouldn't shag each other.

I am positing that procreation isn't the ONLY reason for sex among animals. Otherwise 'Ladies Night' would all be a bit boring, no?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 12/14/2023 at 8:07 PM, bob smith said:

What's not OK is forcing it down ours and our childrens throats 24/7

I wish somebody made that clear to the local priest when I was a kid.  It was a free for all for Father Flanagan. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:
3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Momentarily getting away from this gay preoccupation, I visited with family in the UK recently and noticed how most television adverts portraying the average British family has one or the other parent as either white or black. One, it's either a holiday company or a bank, presents their average mixed-race family as having an obviously gender-fluid child with the other one is Oriental (and neither mum or dad are Oriental).

Perishing leftie ideology gone bonkers IMHO.

Your opinion, just as expected 

Yes it is.

Now, what's your opinion on advertising companies creating false representations of the 'average' British family, either by themselves or at the request of their clients?

Who really benefits from this social distortion?

26 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

There's not one straight man reading this that wouldn't sell his soul to live like a gay man if hetero women would go along with it.

I don't know any straight man who wants to live like a gay.

Because if he would live like a gay then he would be gay. It's kind of obvious. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I don't know any straight man who wants to live like a gay.

Because if he would live like a gay then he would be gay. It's kind of obvious. 

If a straight man wants to live like a gay, then he just does it. That's what we DO, it's who we ARE.

whatever I do what i want.jpg