The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Exactly the same can be said about Israel. The sheer number of civilian casualties screams revenge

The war has devastated parts of Gaza, killed roughly 20,400 Palestinians and displaced almost all of the territory’s 2.3 million people.

@ozimoron

That would be you making ignorant comments again.

Israelis have a whole range of views on the conflict. There's a variance that is not duplicated on the Palestinian side.

Maybe understandable, but it cannot be said that it's exactly same same, as you make it.

Take them communities that were attacked on 7/10.

Basically, these were generally pro-peace, center-left voters, anti-government. 

Of them 20,000 dead Palestinians, how many are Hamas men? You keep lumping figures together for greater effect.

Hamas style.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I'm going to spend time with my children as it is a special day. I have no time for uncompassionate people who fail to see the obvious here. Spare a thought for the thousands of families living rough, displaced from their homes, with fewer children, starving, and being slaughtered by a powerful country being backed by the good ol US of A. Really, there nothing else to say......

I doubt many buy into your faux emotional, moralizing nonsense.

Doubt you actually give two figs about Gazas of whatever age, let alone the Israelis that were murdered on 7/10.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Indiscriminate bombing is war crime. Mass displacement of civilians is genocide. Almost the entire population of Gaza has been displaced.

@ozimoron

The Oracle bit....

You do not decide about 'war crimes', you're a poster on internet forum.

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

This is not about Jews, but Israel, where 20% are Muslims with 100% full civil rights ;)

Always using the 'Race' card.

Coming from a poster who constantly brings up them Jews, that's kinda rich.

• Agree 2

Plenty of those in this and similar threads, many here feels passionate and venture opinions about the lives and fate

of people they never cared before or know anything about them other than probably filling a void in their own

boring life... 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Plenty of those in this and similar threads, many here feels passionate and venture opinions about the lives and fate

of people they never cared before or know anything about them other than probably filling a void in their own

boring life... 

Sounds familiar. 

https://dnyuz.com/2023/12/24/pro-palestinians-disrupt-christmas-fundraiser-for-blind-children

Wonder if one of this forum's most prolific posters was there.

Edited by Hawaiian
correct link

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

boring life... 

Whatever my life may be, boring it is not and I have no void to fill. I oppose oppression and bullying whomever is doing it.

I used to support israel about 30 years ago, then as I learned about the illegal occupation and oppression of Palestinians I became opposed to israeli illegal occupation, land theft and collective punishment.

Prior to October 7 I didn't post on the very few israeli/ Palestinian threads because of the personal attacks that inevitably followed. I think the last thread before October 7 had zero responses.

Different now though.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

That might shock some of you but there's a genuine heartfelt symphety and sorrow to the mounting casualties of those who found themselves between a rock and a hard place being a colletoral victims owing to the doing of the so called freedom fighters were all

they succeed so far is to  bring an utter distraction, misery and death upon their own people,

When will they realize that their efforts are all in vain and will only lead to more death and distractions...

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ezzra said:

That might shock some of you but there's a genuine heartfelt symphety and sorrow to the mounting casualties of those who found themselves between a rock and a hard place being a colletoral victims owing to the doing of the so called freedom fighters were all

they succeed so far is to  bring an utter distraction, misery and death upon their own people,

When will they realize that their efforts are all in vain and will only lead to more death and distractions...

That's like an abusive husband saying he'd stop beating his wife but he loves her.

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, ozimoron said:

That's like an abusive husband saying he'd stop beating his wife but he loves her.

Here's a quick lesson about Islam that you, and all your smart ass, know it all posts missing big time:  Islam: The Quran itself preaches violence against nonbelievers, 

Islam is not a religion of peace at all; the perpetrators of terrorism are following the edicts clearly given in the Surahs (verses) that constitute the Quran, their holy book, The word Islam means submission.

What other religion other than he Quran dictates repeatedly that its followers must convert you to Islam or kill you if you refuse to convert?

Much of the Quran speaks not about religion but only about how one must submit; it commands how one must live, dress, treat women and slaves, and practice jihad.  "Islam is a religion in which god (Islam's Allah) requires you to send your son to die for him, hence the many so called martyrs who go out to fight with the terrorists,

VERSES TELL THE TALE

The Quran is replete with Surahs directing its followers to violence.

Some examples follow:

Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

America and France must wake up and realize that we are at war.

A war that cannot be won by being politically correct, appeasing, ignoring or coddling the enemy.

Islamic terrorists are not going to just go away and leave us alone.

According to the Quran, they must persist until we are either all converted to Islam or killed.

CHURCHILL'S WARNING

Winston Churchill understood this problem when he wrote, "How dreadful are the curses which Muhammadism lays on its votaries! … Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in this world."

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

"From birth taught to hate."

#savepalestinianchildren

#freegazaofhamas

IDF troops uncover child-sized suicide vests in Gaza home raid

Dozens of mortar shells, hundreds of grenades and intelligence materials also located in compound, situated near schools, a mosque and a medical clinic

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/rje4pvrpp

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1