The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

14 hours ago, rabas said:

"... and how do you think they should fight?"

Glad you asked. First, Hamas as a terror organization should not exist. Gazans and Palestinians  should 'fight' by working with responsible Arab states to demonstrate a desire to improve (not weaponize) Gaza and develop reasonable peaceful proposals that shame Israel for not doing likewise. Once the ball gets rolling, many but not all relevant powers would support it. 

Would you like to see something like that? That's a yes or no type question. 

Of course, but do you think israel would give up it's desire to take over all the West Bank regardless. That's a yes or no type question. 

19 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Has your country released the Palestinians you have hostage?

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2022/country-chapters/israel-and-palestine-0

My country hold thousands of terrorists who committed act of terrorism that have been sentenced to jail by the courts,

YOUR Palestinians have kidnapped children and women after raping and murdering many of their colleagues as a bargaining

chips... and BTW, save your breath as the IDF chief of staff said that this war will continue for month more and we don't want

you to run out of your usual BS posting too soon...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Civilians have rights.

Who is Hamas and who are the civilians? no one can tell the difference as Hamas hide behind and among civilians, not wearing uniforms

and often uses children as fighters, as you too, save your breath for this war to last months more...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Civilians have rights.

@ozimoron

You're just deflecting.

Here is the relevant part from your previous post:

The common understanding that we need to reach is for Israel to recognise that Hamas have rights to land

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Of course, but do you think israel would give up it's desire to take over all the West Bank regardless. That's a yes or no type question. 

Thank you for your answer. I thought so BTW. 

My Y/N question was about your feelings, which you are able to answer. Unfortunately, your Y/N question asks me to predict one party's future behavior in highly speculative circumstances, which is not possible. 

I can say that (as unlikely as it may be) once a peace ball gets rolling, many things are possible. However, it would require some external parties to relinquish their stakes in the current violence. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, rabas said:

Thank you for your answer. I thought so BTW. 

My Y/N question was about your feelings, which you are able to answer. Unfortunately, your Y/N question asks me to predict one party's future behavior in highly speculative circumstances, which is not possible. 

I can say that (as unlikely as it may be) once a peace ball gets rolling, many things are possible. However, it would require some external parties to relinquish their stakes in the current violence. 

I assume the reference to external parties refers to such as Iran, Yemen etc.

I'd be happy to see them bow out, as long as American does likewise. It would be somewhat irrational to expect no other country to support the unfortunate Palestinians while allowing America to continue it's one sided support of Israel.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, rabas said:

I did answer your question, but I fail to see why your question was any less speculative than mine.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

Who is Hamas and who are the civilians? no one can tell the difference as Hamas hide behind and among civilians, not wearing uniforms

and often uses children as fighters, as you too, save your breath for this war to last months more...

Are you then claiming that all 2.2 million Gazans should be treated as Hamas?

No way they will get away with that, or at least I hope not.

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

My country hold thousands of terrorists who committed act of terrorism that have been sentenced to jail by the courts,

YOUR Palestinians have kidnapped children and women after raping and murdering many of their colleagues as a bargaining

chips... and BTW, save your breath as the IDF chief of staff said that this war will continue for month more and we don't want

and the longer the conflict drags on the more Palestinians die and the more Palestinians die the more people all round the world turn against israel. Israel may succeed in once again suppressing Palestinian resistance to the oppressors, but will IMO have no friends left, other than leaders in certain western countries ( they won't have the support of their citizens though ).

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and the longer the conflict drags on the more Palestinians die and the more Palestinians die the more people all round the world turn against israel. Israel may succeed in once again suppressing Palestinian resistance to the oppressors, but will IMO have no friends left, other than leaders in certain western countries ( they won't have the support of their citizens though ).

Sounds as if you'd be very happy about that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

And just what certain western countries are you referring to?  And how do you know those leaders won't have the support of their citizens?  Those that do support Israel may not be in the majority, but never the less it doesn't mean no support as you claim.

Even if Israel is losing support they will not stop.  They will just speed up the process meaning more Palestinian lives will be lost at a faster pace.  Your huffing and puffing is all in vain.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Biased opinions don't count for much IMO.

• Like 2

On 12/28/2023 at 5:57 AM, ezzra said:

What do you mean MY Palestinians? I'm Thai/Scottish.

I am imartial in this conflict.

In case you didn't know about your countries War Crimes. Don't try to pin this conflict on Oct 7.

Israeli war crimes are the violations of international criminal law, including war crimes and crimes against humanity, which the Israel Defense Forces, the military branch of the state of Israel, has been accused of committing since the founding of Israel in 1948. These have included murder, intentional targeting of civilians, killing prisoners of war and surrendered combatants, indiscriminate attacks, collective punishment, starvation of civilians, the use of human shields, torture, pillage, forced transfer, breach of medical neutrality, targeting journalists, attacks against civilian and protected objects, wanton destruction, and incitement to genocide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_war_crimes

5 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

And just what certain western countries are you referring to?  And how do you know those leaders won't have the support of their citizens?  Those that do support Israel may not be in the majority, but never the less it doesn't mean no support as you claim.

Even if Israel is losing support they will not stop.  They will just speed up the process meaning more Palestinian lives will be lost at a faster pace.  Your huffing and puffing is all in vain.

USA, are you really that blinkered?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Civilians indeed have rights, Hamas is and has for years used them as human shields. War crimes previously and war crimes daily today against adults and all these children that are needlessly dying. Why does Hamas always put their terror tunnels near/undeeath hospitals, schools? Why does Hamas shoot their rockets into Israel from designated safety zones?

I wonder how many Palestinians lives were saved during indiscriminate bombing attacks by those tunnels?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I wonder how many Palestinians lives were saved during indiscriminate bombing attacks by those tunnels?

Ask Hamas,

Hamas officials admit its strategy is to use Palestinian civilians as human shields

An interviewer recently posed a logical question to Mousa Abu Marzouk, a senior member of the Hamas politburo: “Since you have built 500 kilometers of tunnels, why haven’t you built bomb shelters where civilians can hide during bombardments?”

Abu Marzouk said the tunnels are “meant to protect us” from Israeli aircraft and facilitate attacks on Israeli targets.

“Us” meaning Hamas. Not civilians.

Hamas chooses not to build bomb shelters in Gaza because that would undercut its ability to use the population as human shields.

https://www.fdd.org/analysis/2023/11/01/hamas-officials-admit-its-strategy-is-to-use-palestinian-civilians-as-human-shields/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Completely irrelevant to my question about the tunnels saving lives from Israeli indiscriminate bombing.

yea right.....lol

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I assume the reference to external parties refers to such as Iran, Yemen etc.

I'd be happy to see them bow out, as long as American does likewise. It would be somewhat irrational to expect no other country to support the unfortunate Palestinians while allowing America to continue it's one sided support of Israel.

@ozimoron

But they do not support 'the Palestinians', they support Hamas.

All of the countries/organizations involved do not support the PA, for example.

Nor do they provide any 'support' on a civilian level.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

The evidence continues to mount of how extensive and elaborate Hamas' tunnel system is.  How can anyone deny this hasn't cost the residents of Gaza a pretty penny?  Money that could have and should have been spent on bettering the lives of people claiming to be denied a better life because of Israel.

It's a good bet that most all of the billions of aid the US sent to Palestine helped build them. 

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

@thaibeachlovers

Which countries severed ties with Israel?

I think you have made this comment numerous times in the past.

How does it fare?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

USA, are you really that blinkered?

No, it seems you are the one blinded by your eagerness to find something to find fault with.

"Leaders in certain western countries," is what your pal wrote. I was taught that an "s" added to the two words in question meant plural. Been away too long from the highlands?  Besides, why are you replying for your pal?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

'UN agencies that are funneling civilians into Hamas strongholds are culpable in the loss of life that could've been avoided', says Israeli govt spokesperson Eylon Levy when questioned about an airstrike that killed dozens at a refugee camp in Gaza.

• Thanks 1