The Children of Gaza = More than 7000 Killed.

CharlieH

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

Please stop being obtuse. If you bomb a place where people live, you are going to kill them.

So everyone that that has ever been anyplace that has been bombed is dead? I don't think so. 

That is intentional killing. 

It is not. If you bomb a building with ten terrorist and ten civilians that have been told to get out of the building because we're going to bomb, you're not intentionally killing the civilians you told to leave. 

' Honestly your honor, I was aiming at the bloke below ground, I didn't intend to kill the family in the way, they were just collateral. '

Indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

12 minutes ago, bannork said:

Please stop being obtuse. If you bomb a place where people live, you are going to kill them. That is intentional killing. 

' Honestly your honor, I was aiming at the bloke below ground, I didn't intend to kill the family in the way, they were just collateral. '

Thought so, you have no idea and obviously know knowledge of  International Humanitarian Law

IHL allows for the killing of civilians when militarily necessary, subject to the principles of distinction and proportionality. This stems from a recognition that killing is a given in wars, and it is simply unfeasible to criminalise all kinds of civilian deaths. IHL can be understood as accepting the realities of violence in war while restraining its effects. Fundamentally, as long as an attack is proportionate to the concrete and direct anticipated military gains, any incidental wounding or killing of civilians may not automatically be deemed an unlawful act, subject to individual assessment.

Just for some further clarification for you. Mistakes are indeed made and Israel have owned up to these, however everything is done to avoid civilian casualties and your comparison to the Holocaust remains pathetically wrong as does your claim that Israel is deliberately killing thousands of women, children and men.

How is the IDF Minimizing Harm to Civilians in Gaza?

https://www.idf.il/en/mini-sites/the-hamas-terrorist-organization/how-is-the-idf-minimizing-harm-to-civilians-in-gaza/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, retarius said:

This slaughter, by a bullying and well armed modern army with weapons galore who have dec died to embark on a genocide is an outrage. Support BDS in 2024. 

BDS wants to end Israel through demography. Hamas wants to kill every last Jew

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, retarius said:

This slaughter, by a bullying and well armed modern army with weapons galore who have dec died to embark on a genocide is an outrage. Support BDS in 2024. 

It's not a very successful, timely  or organized 'genocide', apparently.

But it's a catchy label, there's that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

BDS wants to end Israel through demography. Hamas wants to kill every last Jew

I reckon some BDSers are River to the Seasters or Israel ending one staters and some are more reasonable.

In any case I recognize the right of some kinds of resistance of the Palestinians as they do have legit grievances. 

BDS is non violent so if they want to resist which they do that seems much much more preferable than terrorism. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I reckon some BDSers are River to the Sea-ers or one states and some are more reasonable.

In any case I recognize the right of some kinds of resistance of the Palestinians as they do have legit grievances.

BDS is non violent so if they want to resist that seems much more preferable than terrorism. 

I reckon some BDSers are River to the Sea-ers or one states and some are more reasonable.

I'm sure of it after ready through their wiki page

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Confused 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

To what end? 

Yawn.

Some BDS supporters are about a one-state-solution, others are about a two-state-solution.

So it would depend.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah you're right meeting all those demands would mean the end Israel. But perhaps that list can more charitably be seen as a starting point for negotiations. 

It's a rather diverse movement, so there are differences between chapters.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah you're right meeting all those demands would mean the end Israel. But perhaps that list can more charitably be seen as a starting point for negotiations. 

Indeed, the only way to peace is by both sides giving concession. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

It's a rather diverse movement, so there are differences between chapters.

Not surprising but I'm certain there is diversity in people supporting it. I'm sure that many do recognize the right of Israel to exist. No idea of percentages.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Concessions to terrorists? They have already stated they will repeat Oct 7th. Why are they still holding hostages?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Morch said:

When Israel carries it's operations in the Gaza Strip, it does so knowing that civilians (including children) are likely to be hurt, be killed - but it is not the intent of the action. If it was, there would be no warning given to the population, no time to evacuate allowed, and civilians would be specifically targeted. This does not happen, and other than on propaganda posts and reports - is not claimed.

This is only your opinion, why do you think more and more, every day the slaughter continues, are disagreeing with you. 

Do you really think by watching Israeli TV you are not exposed to propaganda?

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Au contraire, them that start wars don't have a choice how it ends and bear in mind that Hamas has no intention of giving up their agenda of killing Israelis.

Hamas has pulled pin out of the Israeli grenade and where it explodes is all down to the Palestinian terrorists.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The point is the President of the USA is spreading lies/propaganda. There were no videos, there  were no 40 babies.

I have never generated any Hamas propaganda, I have never said anything in support of Hamas. What makes you say this?

Everyone, except you, knows that Biden is cognitively challenged.  The White House has a full time job of correcting or denying his remarks.  His behavior has many Americans on edge even his Democratic handlers.

I believe I said you were repeating the propaganda and not generating it,  unless, you are a Hamas supporter like your go to news source from Qatar.

Edited by Hawaiian
Additional comment.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

Everyone, except you, knows that Biden is cognitively challenged.  The White House has a full time job of correcting or denying his remarks.  His behavior has many Americans on edge even his Democratic handlers.

I believe I said you were repeating the propaganda and not generating it,  unless, you are a Hamas supporter like your go to news source from Qatar.

Every non-leftist knows....wink-wink-nudge-nudge. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Indeed, can't call it a war when only one side is dying. Yes, there are one or two Israelis dying weekly but how many Israeli kids were killed since Oct 7?

One or two?? If true, the war would be in its 2nd or 3rd year.  Al Jazeera?    [ref]

"... but how many Israeli kids were killed since Oct 7?"  

LOL

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The point is the President of the USA is spreading lies/propaganda. There were no videos, there  were no 40 babies.

There were videos , the French reporter who made the allegation stated that when she said they killed 40 babies , what she meant was 40 Children and it was a misunderstanding .

Once again , that was discussed at the time 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

Can you, in anyway, logic or reasons, justify the rape, torture, burning and murdering of dozens of young Israeli women?

This type of behaviour was  practiced by the middle ages armies, the Mongols and the Barbarians,

are the Palestinians following suite?

One can understand a fight for a  "just cause" but to dehumanise and degrade young  women out of revenge and hatred?...

Can you, in anyway, logic or reasons, justify the oppression, collective punishment, illegal settlements, settler violence against the legal land owners, incarceration without trial for years, violence against Palestinian prisoners, and many other crimes against humanity that Palestinians have been subject to by israelis for decades?

Can you, in anyway, logic or reasons, justify blowing up over 7,000 children that took no part in October 7?

Can you, in anyway, logic or reasons, justify the many crimes against humanity taking place in Gaza by israelis against Palestinians?

Depriving a population of food, shelter and medical supplies is a crime against humanity, and bombing hospitals or schools and killing medical staff and journalists are crimes against humanity.

One can understand a fight for a  "just cause" but to dehumanise and degrade millions of Palestinians out of revenge and hatred?...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2