Trump's legal defeat in Colorado may turn into political gold

CharlieH

5 hours ago, Dan O said:

Your post makes no sense nor is it in any way accurate. You cant even explain your thinking in sentences that make any sense.

What "new" law are you referring to? What part of the system has been "rigged".  Your just another trumpette by the sounds of your comments.

What virtue signal (wtf does that even mean) are you referring to, following the constitution?  You dont even know who is running yet.

This lawsuit was presented by 6 people, 4 were Republicans looking for truth and honesty in politics and polls show even a high % of republicans  are in favor of the current ruling. 

The post you replied to was not about disqualification of Trump, but an unrelated issue.

Yeah, it was confusing.

44 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Even though the criminal conspiracy succeeded in chasing Pence away from the certification vote?

You are basically saying if a bank robbery fails in stealing money, its not a crime.

Weird.

He was there - that's what we were discussing - not even though anything.

Not weird that you are deflecting again. I'm used to it.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, Dan O said:

yeah his 1 sentence was lost due to his hour long urging and incitement to go to the capital and fight the election results and take back the country. And exactly when during the speech or during the day did he make his "peaceful" plea??????? 

Transcript is linked. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

Hit Ctrl F, type in "peacefully and patriotically" and hit return.

Second hit is the one within the main body of the speech, about a quarter way through.

Consider this a Christmas present and have a lovely day! 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Transcript is linked. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

Hit Ctrl F, type in "peacefully and patriotically" and hit return.

Second hit is the one within the main body of the speech, about a quarter way through.

Consider this a Christmas present and have a lovely day! 

Im well aware of what he said or when,  the question was for you. None of that erases or excuses the actions for months leading up to the rally nor any of his speech inciting the crowd to physically go to the capital during the rally or his ignoring the actions during the rioting and storming of the capital. He was well aware from his advisors the temperature of the crowd and there actions when they arrived at the capital.. Nor does it excuse his ignoring pleas from both parties physically trapped in the capitol or his advisors in the Whitehouse, including his daughter. If you think this one sentence does excuse all his other words and lack of action you may want to check your moral compass. 

Edited by Dan O
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, JensenZ said:

I'll name the biggest disaster of all - the elephant in the room...

You have a president that is in an advanced state of dementia. Whenever he opens his mouth, it's embarrassing. I'm not even a US citizen and I find it embarrassing. It's so bad I can't even listen. He should have stood down for medical reasons long ago. That leads to disaster number 2: there seems to be no way to remove a cognitively impaired president. He hasn't even been tested - disaster number 3. The White House released a “health summary” of the president's latest physical exam in February, which did not include a cognitive test. 

And as a follow-on to this monumental disaster, he is going for reelection in 2024, and you have no better alternatives.  

This is not a Republican or Democrat Pary issue. It should concern everyone on both sides of the aisle. 

Not that it will ever happen, but there is a way to remove him from office, it's called the 25th amendment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

3 hours ago, JensenZ said:

You have a president that is in an advanced state of dementia. Whenever he opens his mouth, it's embarrassing. I'm not even a US citizen and I find it embarrassing. It's so bad I can't even listen. He should have stood down for medical reasons long ago. That leads to disaster number 2: there seems to be no way to remove a cognitively impaired president. He hasn't even been tested - disaster number 3. The White House released a “health summary” of the president's latest physical exam in February, which did not include a cognitive test. 

And as a follow-on to this monumental disaster, he is going for reelection in 2024, and you have no better alternatives.  

This is not a Republican or Democrat Pary issue. It should concern everyone on both sides of the aisle. 

I feel the same way about listening to Biden speak. I simply can't. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, JensenZ said:

All of that is in your mind.

It's telling that you don't have any worries about Dementia Don.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

All of that is in your mind.

It's telling that you don't have any worries about Dementia Don.

Actually, even Trump knows how bad he's looking, and accuses his opponents to use AI! 😅

Trump claimed the Lincoln Project used AI to make him ‘look bad.’ But the clips are real

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claimed-lincoln-project-used-104810922.html

"The perverts and losers at the failed and once disbanded Lincoln Project, and others, are using A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) in their Fake television commercials in order to make me look as bad and pathetic as Crooked Joe Biden," Trump posted Dec. 4 on Truth Social. 😃

(The links to the videos are in the article)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dan O said:

Im well aware of what he said or when,  the question was for you. None of that erases or excuses the actions for months leading up to the rally nor any of his speech inciting the crowd to physically go to the capital during the rally or his ignoring the actions during the rioting and storming of the capital. He was well aware from his advisors the temperature of the crowd and there actions when they arrived at the capital.. Nor does it excuse his ignoring pleas from both parties physically trapped in the capitol or his advisors in the Whitehouse, including his daughter. If you think this one sentence does excuse all his other words and lack of action you may want to check your moral compass. 

You asked a question. I answered it. 

Now you come up with a whole new raft of claims with no proof.

Boring but predictable.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

We are in a topic about Trump being disqualified for leading an insurrection. So, in your mind, discussing Trump's insurrection is a deflection?

Perhaps when the discussion makes you look foolish is when you start flailing and whining about deflection.

Yet you keep harping on about Pence.

Boring as..

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I feel the same way about listening to Biden speak. I simply can't. 

I'm actually fascinated listening/ watching him speak, and wondering why he's even considered as THE Democrat candidate. Does the Democrat party have no one that would be better?

It's like watching an accident happening in slow motion, as they keep trying to pretend that Biden is A OK.

As I have been saying for some time, a vote for Biden is a vote for the VP to become the president, shortly after Biden gets sworn in again ( IF, a very big IF ) he manages to get elected.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, nauseus said:

Yet you keep harping on about Pence.

Boring as..

The last ditch effort to overturn the election resulted in the certification vote being delayed. That was and is the purpose of the insurrection, for which Trump has been disqualified from the Colorado ballot.

• Thumbs Up 1

Boring but predictable.

I replied to your post just like you did.  you have no answer to my reply so you deflect as a way around the issue which is not a new raft of claims but the same incident except i didn't cherry pick 1 sentence and claim nothing  else was said or done to cause the situation. . There's plenty of proof. Google it and there's more than enough proof but that would show how pathetic and inaccurate your statements are. The only boring thing is reading the useless post you made

Boring but predictable.

You really don't believe that Trump incited the January 6 insurrection, and did nothing to stop it until Pence called the National Guard?

This really makes you look bad, we have another Sergeant Schultz here "I see nothing, I know nothing".

You don't have the common sense to acknowledge widely known facts?

Geez, no wonder you worship Orange Jesus.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm actually fascinated listening/ watching him speak, and wondering why he's even considered as THE Democrat candidate. Does the Democrat party have no one that would be better?

It's like watching an accident happening in slow motion, as they keep trying to pretend that Biden is A OK.

As I have been saying for some time, a vote for Biden is a vote for the VP to become the president, shortly after Biden gets sworn in again ( IF, a very big IF ) he manages to get elected.

Biden is one of several options. The incumbent is always "included" unless they decide not to run. You and no one else knows who will actually run for either party at this point. you really dont know much about US politics and the election process do you? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The last ditch effort to overturn the election resulted in the certification vote being delayed. That was and is the purpose of the insurrection, for which Trump has been disqualified from the Colorado ballot.

People have theorized in many ways about J6 and yours is just another version.

The breeching of the Capitol seemed to me to be an opportunity taken by the troublemakers, once they saw how weak the security was. These troublemakers were probably more surprised about being able to gain entry than the limited Capitol Police Forces available on the day. And there are plenty more theories about why that was!  

See if you can find what Steven Sund had to say about it.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, placeholder said:

And of course, Trump was so upset about the not so peaceful conduct of the crowds that stormed the Capitol, that he couldn't manage to call in the National Guard as he watched events unfold on TV.

Ask Steven Sund about that!

5 hours ago, Dan O said:

I replied to your post just like you did.  you have no answer to my reply so you deflect as a way around the issue which is not a new raft of claims but the same incident except i didn't cherry pick 1 sentence and claim nothing  else was said or done to cause the situation. . There's plenty of proof. Google it and there's more than enough proof but that would show how pathetic and inaccurate your statements are. The only boring thing is reading the useless post you made

I gave you the answer but you didn't like it. Up to you.

You writing reminds me of another troll that used to post on here.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Apparently, his MO is to deny basic facts, under the assumption that contesting every detail of Trump's crimes somehow casts doubt on Trump's guilt.

It's a standard tactic of Trolls for Trump.

Wow, there's two of you! 

image.png.bc3b5c7d9133c447abf339d827651662.png

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

I gave you the answer but you didn't like it. Up to you.

You writing reminds me of another troll that used to post on here.

no you actually didnt answer anything other than pointing out your cherry picked 1 sentence and then tried to deny anything else leading up to the event or after and act like those didnt occur by deflecting and complaining about the facts being pointed out to you.  Is it time for you to take your ball and run home to mommy? maybe she'll give you a participation award even though you didnt. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Dan O said:

no you actually didnt answer anything other than pointing out your cherry picked 1 sentence and then tried to deny anything else leading up to the event or after and act like those didnt occur by deflecting and complaining about the facts being pointed out to you.  Is it time for you to take your ball and run home to mommy? maybe she'll give you a participation award even though you didnt. 

I bet you like awards.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, placeholder said:

Apparently, aseannow.com has a huge contingent of gerontologists. That you, Doctor, for sharing with us your diagnosis.

Talk about a ridiculous effort to apologize for Biden's deficient mental state.  Everyone can see it. No gerontologists are required here as I did not bring up his age. Some people are quite capable at his age. It is well documented that he doesn't do much and spends more time on vacation and resting (by far) than any of his predecessors. I'm sure you're quite aware he is a puppet on a string, being carefully handled by his "team".

Do you have any apologies for Biden not submitting to a cognitive test this year? I'd love to hear your excuse for that.

• Haha 1