Drunk British suspect refuses arrest and tries to injure Thai police

webfact

17 minutes ago, OzzBlizz said:

Thai people don't really like Brit's, but tolerate them for their money. Me... I can't stand them.

And you know this through your vast experience and understanding of Thai culture, do you?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

How did they end up subduing him?

I imagine they would of had to call for "younger  fitter" police to attend ?

I often wonder especially in Australia and  more so UK ( no guns) when these police officers over 50yo attend what they can actually do , a bit past the age to do that job !!!

I'm sure you're old enough to understand there are many men over the age of 50 that can handle themselves, and others, that age has little to do with it. With age comes experience, and years of training, for some. And handling someone that's obviously very out of shape is very easy, using his weight (not muscle), against him.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm sure you're old enough to understand there are many men over the age of 50 that can handle themselves, and others, that age has little to do with it. With age comes experience, and years of training, for some. And handling someone that's obviously very out of shape is very easy, using his weight (not muscle), against him.

And at least in America the police are usually pensioned off after 50

That's the age you will get injured , how are you expected to jump fences etc chasing offenders , Unfortunately what I see on YouTube the police in their "mature years" have no fitness requirements 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

And we really care about what you think, don't we, Mister 24 posts!

Not stereotyping at all, are we?

Or are you judging Brits on the type of Brits you meet in the places you spend your leisure time and frequent?

Stereotyping seems the norm on this forum, when it comes e.g. to Russians.

Of course you are right, there are wonderful British persons and there are less wonderful ones, unfortunately the latter tend to be noticed more. Like for every nationality.

• Agree 1