What's your favorite snack ?

CharlieH

Daytime: Magnum White Almond - if possible I get one every day on the way to the beach and never get sick of them because they often run out.

Late night (after beers): Spaghetti in white sauce from 7-11, or their Black Forest Gateau drenched in Carnation.

I'm not keen on most Thai food :bah:

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Compare Beng Beng with Break Supa, i think nowhere as good, Break uses proper chocolate

I mainly like Beng Beng's coz they remind me of my favourite snack at home, the Picnic and a box of 12, costs the same as one Picnic.

To each their own.

The wrappers on the Beng Beng say 'Real Chocolate', I assume Break's 'proper chocolate' would taste better?

16 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

I mainly like Beng Beng's coz they remind me of my favourite snack at home, the Picnic and a box of 12, costs the same as one Picnic.

To each their own.

The wrappers on the Beng Beng say 'Real Chocolate', I assume Break's 'proper chocolate' would taste better?

Yes i guarantee Break Supa taste better, but try it and see, 10 baht well invested

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/23/2023 at 7:49 AM, CharlieH said:

What's your favorite snack here in Thaikand ? What am I missing that I need to try ?

Potatoes chips/crisps, choc bars what ?

I think most people like a snack sometimes or maybe watching a movie etc, so what's yours ?

Anything laced with cannabis.

On 12/23/2023 at 8:49 PM, CharlieH said:

What's your favorite snack here in Thaikand ? What am I missing that I need to try ?

Potatoes chips/crisps, choc bars what ?

I think most people like a snack sometimes or maybe watching a movie etc, so what's yours ?

In Thailand it was chips, with mayo. Never had that before- the mayo on them that is.

When one of the fast food places( forget name ) places sold hot dogs in a bread roll with Heinz hot dog relish, that was the king of snacks for me. Then they stopped selling the hot dogs and can't even get Heinz hot dog relish any more.

Oops, forgot the salapows. Loved them with BBQ sauce. Place in the Thai food court in the basement of Central Airport in Chiang Mai sold the best ones I ever had.

Edited by thaibeachlovers