What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, gargamon said:

Current stuff from scene dash rls dot net. Select the dropa source for free downloads just by entering 4 digits.

I see dropA source on new releases but when I open an older movie (2006) it doesn't show dropA.  When I open it just show the movie cover but nowhere to actually download.

Edited by giddyup

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

What is a dropa source? When I open it just show the movie cover but nowhere to actually download.

For the video you want to download, there will be a few sources like rapidgator, nitroflare, or dropa. Click your favorite and you can dl it from there. Dropa is easiest IMO as you just need to input the 4 digit code and can download. Dropa has a limit of about 2gb so you won't get 4k videos there.

2 minutes ago, gargamon said:

For the video you want to download, there will be a few sources like rapidgator, nitroflare, or dropa. Click your favorite and you can dl it from there. Dropa is easiest IMO as you just need to input the 4 digit code and can download. Dropa has a limit of about 2gb so you won't get 4k videos there.

I haven't visited that site before but sites like Pirate Bay, Torrent Galaxy etc. are much simpler and user friendly. You just click on the Magnet link for the movie and that's it. So can you tell me why you like Scene-rls.com?

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I haven't visited that site before but sites like Pirate Bay, Torrent Galaxy etc. are much simpler and user friendly. You just click on the Magnet link for the movie and that's it. So can you tell me why you like Scene-rls.com?

It gets most of the releases before the torrent sites. You get a larger selection of sources with a wider range of resolutions. The screenshot associated with each shows whether subtitles are included. If there's a bad release like unsynced sound they will have the repack with the issues fixed and the early faulty releases will be purged. In those countries that may inflict legal issues with torrents, there are none here.

I've been using it for years and only use torrents for older stuff.

And it's .net, not .com. The .com is a snapshot of the .net site that is 6 months or more old.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Seppius said:

Just watched it, bases on a true story. I really enjoyed it, Guy Ritchie directed

Me as well, especially the German body count!

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Seppius said:

Just watched it, bases on a true story. I really enjoyed it, Guy Ritchie directed

Body counts of John Wick proportions and hammy acting, no thanks.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

Body counts of John Wick proportions and hammy acting, no thanks.

I thought it was okay, but yeah, with that story, it could have been great. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

So over the top it's a joke.

Trailer was enough of a turn off for me.   Don't even think a doobie would help :coffee1:

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/27/2024 at 1:05 PM, giddyup said:

Can't see any site where subs are available for this series.

I watched The Red King recently & struggled, in particular, with one female character whose delivery was semi-incomprehensible.  If I'd been directing her I'd have replaced her dialogue with Welsh so subs were a necessity.  After six slow-moving episodes everything ended in a rush.

On 5/11/2024 at 10:24 AM, Marcous said:

Don't know if it's been mentioned before but watched ' Hardcore Henry (2015)' and quite enjoyed it.

Something a little different, filmed from a first-person perspective.  Sharlto Copley's cockney accent was a bit dodgy though.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3072482/

A "little different" indeed. I liked it. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

hug your local vampires... zombies...  today.

interview with the vampire, good show, glad its back              

1400201-interview-with-the-vampire-_Z5f6.jpg

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

Anyone watching "Sugar" ---its really taken a turn for the   ..Unusual.. last episode this weekend.

Whats it about?

On 5/13/2024 at 6:00 PM, Pouatchee said:

hug your local vampires... zombies...  today.

interview with the vampire, good show, glad its back              

1400201-interview-with-the-vampire-_Z5f6.jpg

Grey Worm is brilliant in it, still watching series 1

9 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

Anyone watching "Sugar" ---its really taken a turn for the   ..Unusual.. last episode this weekend.

yes was surprised as well, am enjoying the series, but am unsure about the latest twist, where will it lead?

7 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

Mainly center's around a Private investigator--Colin Farrell,  Just finishing a case in Japan -of a top yakuza  son being kidnapped--then heads back to America where the main story starts---  That's enough about the Story--no spoilers---It has a lot of star actors in it. 

Got the final episode this week. ( 8 episodes) It has a rating of 8/10 on IMDB. I think a lot of watchers gave up on it early, and it is a slow starter & It is a little bit arty , in as much as sometimes  it flips back to 10 seconds of an old movie, where  Bogart --or someone might have said the same line.

It is good acting--& of Course Ferrel being one of the top actors around--just an unsual part for him to play.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking about Crime series one of the Best acted ones  I have seen in some time is Criminal Record  I am sure its already been recommended on here -probably Will27 or someone (I dont have  Mutt Daeng complete recall ) Its a crime thriller,  bent Coppers etc.....really worth a look. 8 episodes all out

This was worth the watch.

Most of the way through Season 2 of Feud: Capote vs. The Swans. Not all that bad, actually. Enjoyable mainly because it is impossible to go over the top in portraying Truman Capote.