What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

13 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Hmmm.......I thought I could access it through the "Aguirre" movie but seems not so I will keep trying!! But did find this website which has all of the movies I mentioned and more and it is: https://www.azmovies.net/popular-movies

Try this and I will keep searching.............

Is this site only for streaming, can't see any download buttons.

19 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Didn't realise that so I will keep looking, as I did download it........will look on my othe laptop shortly.

PS. I seem to recall the word Gorilla in the link??

Edited by xylophone
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/30/2024 at 9:38 PM, Will27 said:

Newish Aussie series out.

A detective transferred to Victorian High Country investigates 5 missing persons.

She uncovers a complex web of murder, deceit and revenge.

I can not find it anywhere and it does look good. Help

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Sorry about this Giddyup but the only link I can find on my other laptop is one using youtube and this does have a few other "oldies" on it??

youtube.com/watch?v=8u2tooYxicE  Highlight the link and open it.

Edited by xylophone

21 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Looks like streaming only which is no good for me, but thanks. I find PB a pretty good source for some obscure movies.

I must have opened the link on my pc and then played it through to my TV!! Thought I had put it on to a USB, but maybe not!! Never been quite the same since my accident and concussion, resulting in a very poor memory now.

And I also find PB good for most movies whereas 1337x.to is a bit suspect" now I find. 

58 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I must have opened the link on my pc and then played it through to my TV!! Thought I had put it on to a USB, but maybe not!! Never been quite the same since my accident and concussion, resulting in a very poor memory now.

And I also find PB good for most movies whereas 1337x.to is a bit suspect" now I find. 

This site can be very good for hard to find movies...yts.mx

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2024 at 1:43 PM, giddyup said:

Looks like streaming only which is no good for me, but thanks. I find PB a pretty good source for some obscure movies.

There's a site for downloading stuff on DailyMotion.

You just enter the DailyMotion link into the box, and down it comes.

Just downloaded the remake of A for Andromeda, reviews are bad but I might as well watch it.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Just downloaded the remake of A for Andromeda, reviews are bad but I might as well watch it.

The one from 2006, or the new movie Andromeda from 2022? Give us a link to IMDB please.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

Last episode of "Hotel Cocaine" just dropped.

"Tells the story of Roman Compte, Cuban exile, CIA operative, and general manager of the Hotel Mutiny, the glamorous epicenter of the late '70s and early '80s Miami cocaine scene." https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17676706/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Contemporary with "Scarface". Good action and drama.

Thanks @SpaceKadet. Complete season 1 of Hotel Cocaine now on TGx.

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean enter the movie link (copy and paste) into the Daily Motion search box?

Edited by giddyup

On 8/3/2024 at 11:36 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

I can not find it anywhere and it does look good. Help

Just found it on BBC iPlayer, so will start watching that tonight!!

2 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

A friend of my mum was stationed in Japan as part of the occupying forces after the dropping.   Even though I was only a child of about 8 to 10 years old he showed me this great wad of photos taken during the aftermath of the bombs.  Some showing the destruction to buildings/infrastructure etc while many showed the destruction to human life.  Seems there was quite a lucrative business going on among some of the US forces there selling these "memorabilia" packs.  Likewise it left a lasting impression with me, as well as being completely dumbfounded how anybody with any moral compass could even dream of using, or even threaten to use, such a weapon again.

Yes, better to send another 100,000 American boys to their deaths. 

• Confused 3

4 minutes ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

'The Kingdom'. Does anyone know where to download please. It was recommended to me by a friend.

It's everywhere but you need to search 'the kingdom 2007'

YiFy and 1337x both have it.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

'The Kingdom'. Does anyone know where to download please. It was recommended to me by a friend.

Which one? The original was good but the remake not so. If we are talking about Riget.

37 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Which one? The original was good but the remake not so. If we are talking about Riget.

'The Kingdom' (2007) All sorted now thanks to all who helped.

Without checking any reviews, I gave The Emperor of Ocean Park tv miniseries a try. Didn't make it even half way through Episode One. Found it had no hook, boring, and low quality. But maybe black republicans will like it. 

MGM+'s Messy The Emperor of Ocean Park Rules Over Convoluted Empire | TV/Streaming | Roger Ebert

MGM+'s Messy The Emperor of Ocean Park Rules Over Convoluted Empire

• Agree 1

Currently watching Commando’s a Dutch show from 2020

It looks like it was capped on SBS - it has the yellow barcoded subtitles that some dislike. 

• Like 1