What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

Thought this was excellent.

Merseyside Detectives: The Murders Of Ashley And Olivia 

A fly-on-the-wall documentary showing how detectives solved the murders of Olivia Pratt-Korbel and Ashley Dale.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/17/2024 at 6:19 AM, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just had a quick look on TGx and there appears to be 4 seasons of The Killing advertised. Check it out.

First couple of season are great -- then it really goes off the rails.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

Just finished Toppo Season 2, which I thought was even better than Season 1. The ending was a little too pat and unconvincing but I like those two main characters.

Troppo....:thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

Lonlegs

In pursuit of a serial killer, an FBI agent uncovers a series of occult clues that she must solve to end his terrifying killing spree.

Edited by Will27
  • Thanks 1

Just an observation ... 48 reviews of Gunner 2024 

Morgan Freeeman & Luke Hemsworth

10* - 32 reviews

9* - 1

8* - 2

7* - 1

6* - 0

5* - 1

4* - 0

3* - 2

2* - 2

1* - 7

Edited by KhunLA
  • Confused 2

21 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

Just finished Toppo Season 2, which I thought was even better than Season 1. The ending was a little too pat and unconvincing but I like those two main characters.

19 hours ago, petermik said:

Troppo....:thumbsup:

Troppo seasons 1&2 are next on my list of TV shows to watch.

12 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Just an observation ... 48 reviews of Gunner 2024 

Morgan Freeeman & Luke Hemsworth

10* - 32 reviews

9* - 1

8* - 2

7* - 1

6* - 0

5* - 1

4* - 0

3* - 2

2* - 2

1* - 7

I tend to pass when the ratings warn me clearly.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Will27 said:

Lonlegs

In pursuit of a serial killer, an FBI agent uncovers a series of occult clues that she must solve to end his terrifying killing spree.

went to see it at major, both I and mrs fell asleep, as did the snoring bloke behind. One of the most boring films I have ever seen

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rimmer said:

The bow and arrow murder mystery SHERWOOD series two has arrived its on EZTV

Thanks for that @Rimmer. Never come across this series before. Season 1 is on most of the usual places.

Can you confirm that it's only the first 2 episodes that have dropped on EZTV?

11 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Thanks for that @Rimmer. Never come across this series before. Season 1 is on most of the usual places.

Can you confirm that it's only the first 2 episodes that have dropped on EZTV?

Yes only two episodes so far, I had to go to PB to get 1080 episode 2  with subs

• Thanks 1

I am looking for the Dutch tv series "Maxima" so far I only found it on videoland a Dutch subscription channel. Now if I could just purchase this series I would but they demand monthly subscription and that I do not want.

So if any of you know how to get hold of it I will be very thankful.

3 hours ago, bubblegum said:

I am looking for the Dutch tv series "Maxima" so far I only found it on videoland a Dutch subscription channel. Now if I could just purchase this series I would but they demand monthly subscription and that I do not want.

So if any of you know how to get hold of it I will be very thankful.

https://www.torrentheaven.org/

The Girl on the Milk Carton

Five days before Christmas 1984, 12-year-old Jonelle Matthews vanished from her home in Greeley, Colorado. Her face was among the first to appear on milk cartons in an attempt to find her, but the publicity did not lead to her return.

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I still haven't watched Tiger Kings so I can't compare but I'm very much enjoying Chimp Crazy. Both the humans and chimps are wild!

I agree, it's good. Surprised to read that the lady who had her face and hands torn off is still alive.

Quirke ---BBC crime --

They are re running this from 2021---2023--- if you missed it the acting & plots were quite good---Pirates has it--or you can even watch it on YouTube

Quirke is the chief pathologist in the Dublin city morgue – a charismatic loner whose job takes him into fascinating places as he investigates sudden deaths in 1950s Dublin.

His pleasures in life are raw and deep, a drink, a smoke, good food, a woman: With one woman in particular – his adoptive brother's wife Sarah and the forbidden love that has shaped and dominated Quirke's life.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

Quirke ---BBC crime --

They are re running this from 2021---2023--- if you missed it the acting & plots were quite good---Pirates has it--or you can even watch it on YouTube

Quirke is the chief pathologist in the Dublin city morgue – a charismatic loner whose job takes him into fascinating places as he investigates sudden deaths in 1950s Dublin.

His pleasures in life are raw and deep, a drink, a smoke, good food, a woman: With one woman in particular – his adoptive brother's wife Sarah and the forbidden love that has shaped and dominated Quirke's life.

I enjoyed watching Quirke season 1.