What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2024)

Rimmer

Ordeal by Innocence---Β  crime thriller set in the 1950s--Β  3 episodes all on PB & prob other places

Β 

They seem to be re-releasing a lot of programs ---(especially the BBC )Β  this one is from 2018Β  Got Bill Nighy in it--who I like acting.

so if you haven't seen it.

Β 

Β 

Christmas 1954. Wealthy philanthropist Rachel Argyll is murdered at her family estate Sunny Point. Her adopted son Jack Argyll

is arrested for her murder. He vehemently protests his innocence.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Thanks 1

Just finished "A Bloody Lucky Day," a Korean drama about a struggling taxi driver desperate for money who picks up a fare who promises to pay him double for a long-distance taxi ride. Unfortunately, the customer turns out to be a serial killer.

Β 

For the first six episodes or so this was a pretty generic serial killer drama . I even thought about quitting it. But then it makes an explosive turn and becomes an edge-of-your seat nail biter

Β 

Available, on x1337 and TPB among others and also Flixhq.to if the torrents don't work.

16 hours ago, Henk Langeweg said:

TGx and others doesn't recognize mocro mafia.

It's Mocro Maffia and it's available on Pirate Bay, but only Seasons 1 and 2, so I don't know where Seasons 3, 4 and 5 are available.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, giddyup said:

It's Mocro Maffia and it's available on Pirate Bay, but only Seasons 1 and 2, so I don't know where Seasons 3, 4 and 5 are available.

Season 3 with Eng subs is on 1337x.

48 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Season 3 with Eng subs is on 1337x.

Thanks, but where are Seasons 4 and 5. Season 6 has already begun so it might be a bit hard to follow if missing two seasons.

7 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Thanks, but where are Seasons 4 and 5. Season 6 has already begun so it might be a bit hard to follow if missing two seasons.

I'm looking for them now.

Β 

SolidTorrents has seasons 4 and 5 with no Eng subs.

Β 

I'm downloading 4 now and will try to add the subs.

I've never done it before so will see how it goes.

• Thanks 1

I downloaded and watched "The Thicket" yesterday. It is not a great movie but I still enjoyed it. I usually don't watch anything with an IMDB rating below a 6 but noticed this film had an Rotten Tomatoes score of 80. Do you look at the Rotten Tomatoes score when deciding to watch something?

Β 

I would rate this movie about a 6.4 so above the 5.8 it has on IMDB but well below the 80 it has on Rotten Tomatoes.

Β 

Β 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Hummin said:

Just started the Netflix series The Gentlemen.Β 

Β 

Promising so far

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Half way in season one, I got tired of it already. It seems it missing something, and I get bored. A long time ago I saw a tv show called Weeds, and back then it was funny, but sorry Gentlemen doesnt reach up there today

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, biervoormij said:

I downloaded and watched "The Thicket" yesterday. It is not a great movie but I still enjoyed it. I usually don't watch anything with an IMDB rating below a 6 but noticed this film had an Rotten Tomatoes score of 80. Do you look at the Rotten Tomatoes score when deciding to watch something?

Β 

I would rate this movie about a 6.4 so above the 5.8 it has on IMDB but well below the 80 it has on Rotten Tomatoes.

Β 

Β 

I have enjoyed it and just the ending to go

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

Β 

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

I'm looking for them now.

Β 

SolidTorrents has seasons 4 and 5 with no Eng subs.

Β 

I'm downloading 4 now and will try to add the subs.

I've never done it before so will see how it goes.

Mocro Maffia season 4 with English subs is on bitsearch.Β Β 

Sent you both a PM.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 2