Actress Ava Six Scenes clears up 150 million baht credit card rumour

webfact

image.jpeg

A video that has been creating a buzz on social media recently features Ava Pawornwan Verapuchong, a millionaire actress.

The video shows Ava pulling a credit card from her wallet, causing viewers to focus on the card. It is a THE WISDOM (Visa Infinite) card from Kasikorn Thai Bank, which is exclusively for those with deposits and investments starting at 150 million baht.

However, the video has led many to mistakenly believe that Ava’s credit card has a credit limit of up to 150 million baht. Ava recently cleared the air about her credit card on her social media platform, reported Sanook.

“Thanks for the cute clip from the Lan Na Indy page. After reading several comments, I feel so encouraged. Thank you for your love and care. It means a lot to me. What I want to clarify is that this credit card is an add-on from my brother’s, it does not have 150 million (laughing). And the limit is not even 100,000 baht.

by Samantha Rose 

PHOTO: via ASKfm

Full story: The Thaiger 2024-01-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 1

Pathetic flaunting of supposed wealth followed by a statement that the card is little more than worthless. She should be more worried that she's given away her card details than any attempt at self promotion.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Where has she revealed her credit card details?

More like she's having a tongue-in-cheek pop at Thai internet citizen's unhealthy infatuation with other people's business, especially how much money they (probably don't really) have.

You give her a lot of credit!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

A video that has been creating a buzz on social media recently features Ava Pawornwan Verapuchong, a millionaire actress.

The video shows Ava pulling a credit card from her wallet, causing viewers to focus on the card. It is a THE WISDOM (Visa Infinite) card from Kasikorn Thai Bank, which is exclusively for those with deposits and investments starting at 150 million baht.

However, the video has led many to mistakenly believe that Ava’s credit card has a credit limit of up to 150 million baht. Ava recently cleared the air about her credit card on her social media platform, reported Sanook.

“Thanks for the cute clip from the Lan Na Indy page. After reading several comments, I feel so encouraged. Thank you for your love and care. It means a lot to me. What I want to clarify is that this credit card is an add-on from my brother’s, it does not have 150 million (laughing). And the limit is not even 100,000 baht.

by Samantha Rose 

PHOTO: via ASKfm

Full story: The Thaiger 2024-01-20

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

typical 'nouveau-riche'-behaviour...

Thank god she has cleared that up, I've been so stressed out about it and so have all my netizen friends!

I doubt anybody on this forum has ever heard of her, what exactly is the point of putting this on asean now  ?? 

12 hours ago, NanLaew said:

More like she's having a tongue-in-cheek pop at Thai internet citizen's unhealthy infatuation with other people's business, especially how much money they (probably don't really) have.

Internet citizens wouldn't be infatuated with other people's business, wealth, etc. if [other] people didn't constantly feel the need to keep their fans up-to-date with absolutely every aspect of their lives. 

On 1/20/2024 at 8:34 AM, NanLaew said:

When you show your credit card on a public available video, if the quality is good enough, the number can easily be taken down and used by those less honest members of society.

mine was 1 million limit only, lol... lowered to 100k immediately

and about to lose mine as kbank the wisdom ... woehahaha... except you don't have to wait your turn, not much real service given... so moving to other banks...