"Gaza Conflict Toll Surpasses 25,000: Political Stalemate and International Concerns"

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

It's true, Hamas are extremists. Did I suggest differently?

@ozimoron

Logic and reasoning 101.

You say people who think this started on 7/10 are extremists.

Hamas thinks (like you) it started years ago - ergo, not extremists.

You now say Hamas are extremists.

Marshal your nonsense arguments, sir.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Nahh . easier to blame the world.

People talk about the holocaust during WW2 and wonder how did the world allowed it to happen?

Well...... exactly like this. 

Nope, the World allowed the Holocaust to happen  because they didn't stop Nazis/Hamas from killing Jews and trying to eradicate Jews .

Jews vowed to never let it happen again, NOW is never again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

:saai:

image.png.ec103eb9780ea1b3e2bcd29ecc67a6fc.png

You really have a problem with English comprehension. I utterly fail to see any contradiction in those two posts. Please refrain from an attack on me and explain precisely how they do contradict.

BIG CLUE. I think there are extremists on both sides. Explain how that notion isn't consistent with what I wrote.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You really have a problem with English comprehension. I utterly fail to see any contradiction in those two posts. Please refrain from an attack on me and explain precisely how they do contradict.

BIG CLUE. I think there are extremists on both sides. Explain how that notion isn't consistent with what I wrote.

Firstly identify the attack? Once you've done that I'll then provide you with your contradictions and screenshots to prove them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Dropping a 2,000 pound bomb on an occupied residential block is not only just murder but also a war crime. And don't come back to suggest the Israeli military didn't know they were occupied by civilians.

Did you read what I replied to?

• Like 1

Israel is not empowered by law, by ethics or by common decency to murder all these people. Frankly, this is a disaster for Israel, much of the world condemns the vile and senseless slaughter of innocents and in particular the younger people in the US, Gen Z and Millennials.

I'm hoping that this will prove to be the turning point for this bloody and violent nation, born in terrorism, and now soaked in the blood of innocent women and small children. Israel is losing the good will of other nations, with its FU attitude and merciless butchery. They have lost a lot of support in the west, for the majority of citizens of most EU nations no longer support the ruthless Israeli butchers, and while in the propagandised US, support is down, but among the young it is down even further. 

I'm hoping that Israel loses support and support for the  BDS movement grows (Boycott, Divest and Sanction). I cannot but applaud the Houthis who are taking action to try to end the slaughter, while our self-serving politicians wring their hands and call black, white.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Why not? It's all relevant. Only the extremists want to pretend that the October 7 attacks happened out of the blue like a zero out of the sun and nobody saw it coming. Everybody else know this is just another phase in the ongoing conflict.

Absolutely correct. I am dumbfounded about the level of uncritical and passionate support that Israel receives here. A nation that has murdered far more civilians than Russia has in Ukraine in about 10 times as long fighting, is still murdering despite the concern of the whole world, except US and Nato. What a wonderful and peaceful world we would have without the US and NATO.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Benjamin Netanyahu has no intention of creating a Palestinian state, and decent Israelis should kick him out!

It's important to remember the historical context of the many peace negotiations. Israelis, and at times Palestinians, have  contributed to the breakdown of peace deals.

Historically, Israel's actions, such as the expansion of settlements in the West Bank, have been hindrances to the peace process. The construction of settlements in disputed territories has been a source of tension between the two. The reluctance to withdraw from certain areas and the continuation of military activities in Palestinian territories have been obstacles to the establishment of a lasting peace. It was Israel again who failed to uphold the last major peace treaty signed by Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat. The Israeli far-right were unwilling to talk with the PLO. Ever wonder why Rabin was assassinated?

Israel's current National Security Minister had threatened Rabin before his death — a mere coincidence? And who assumed power afterward? None other than Benjamin Netanyahu!

Only five per cent of Palestinians support a two-state solution; three-quarters want Israel wiped off the map and 75 percent of Jewish Israelis think the country should ignore mounting pressure from the United States to wind down the war in Gaza. And another poll by Gallup recently showed that 65 percent oppose the establishment of an independent Palestinian state.

2 minutes ago, retarius said:

Israel is not empowered by law, by ethics or by common decency to murder all these people. Frankly, this is a disaster for Israel, much of the world condemns the vile and senseless slaughter of innocents and in particular the younger people in the US, Gen Z and Millennials.

I'm hoping that this will prove to be the turning point for this bloody and violent nation, born in terrorism, and now soaked in the blood of innocent women and small children. Israel is losing the good will of other nations, with its FU attitude and merciless butchery. They have lost a lot of support in the west, for the majority of citizens of most EU nations no longer support the ruthless Israeli butchers, and while in the propagandised US, support is down, but among the young it is down even further. 

I'm hoping that Israel loses support and support for the  BDS movement grows (Boycott, Divest and Sanction). I cannot but applaud the Houthis who are taking action to try to end the slaughter, while our self-serving politicians wring their hands and call black, white.

You side with the Houthis , who themselves are allies with North Korea , Iran, Syria , Hezbollah and Hamas and the Hothis are self confessed Anti Semites .

That is who you are  siding with 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Yes, but here's the thing. If you explained yoursaelf instead of just posting innuendo people might get your point.

No here is the thing. I will wait for the poster I responded to, to get back to me. You are just noise.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Only five per cent of Palestinians support a two-state solution; three-quarters want Israel wiped off the map and 75 percent of Jewish Israelis think the country should ignore mounting pressure from the United States to wind down the war in Gaza. And another poll by Gallup recently showed that 65 percent oppose the establishment of an independent Palestinian state.

From your link

She was speaking after a poll by the Israel Democracy Institute found that 75 percent of Jewish Israelis think the country should ignore mounting pressure from the United States to wind down the war in Gaza. And another poll by Gallup recently showed that 65 percent oppose the establishment of an independent Palestinian state.

This hardening of Israeli opinion regarding a two-state solution is in lockstep with clear signs that the October 7 attacks will tilt the country further right, dominated in its vanguard by the ideas of West Bank settlers who want Israel to have the footprint of all the biblical lands of the Jews.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

From your link

She was speaking after a poll by the Israel Democracy Institute found that 75 percent of Jewish Israelis think the country should ignore mounting pressure from the United States to wind down the war in Gaza. And another poll by Gallup recently showed that 65 percent oppose the establishment of an independent Palestinian state.

This hardening of Israeli opinion regarding a two-state solution is in lockstep with clear signs that the October 7 attacks will tilt the country further right, dominated in its vanguard by the ideas of West Bank settlers who want Israel to have the footprint of all the biblical lands of the Jews.

I read both links I posted

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, retarius said:

Absolutely correct. I am dumbfounded about the level of uncritical and passionate support that Israel receives here. A nation that has murdered far more civilians than Russia has in Ukraine in about 10 times as long fighting, is still murdering despite the concern of the whole world, except US and Nato. What a wonderful and peaceful world we would have without the US and NATO.

Israel's mission is to wipe out Hamas and free the hostages  , people will stop dying when Hamas have been bought to justice and there are no more hostage .

The war and deaths can be bought to an end by Hamas and no more Palestinians will get killed , they just have to release the hostages and the criminals face justice 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

From your link

They shouldn't bite the hand that feeds them. 

The US fund this genocide. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What genocide? 

Removing 2 million people from the Gaza strip and failing to allow them back or failing to rebuild the infrastructure would be prima facie genocide.

• Confused 1

Removing 2 million people from the Gaza strip and failing to allow them back or failing to rebuild the infrastructure would be prima facie genocide.

I am flattered you follow my every post but at least make your response worthwhile. Your crystal ball needs polishing.

• Like 1

Prime minister for most of the last 15 years, Netanyahu has been an enabler of Hamas, building up the organisation, letting it rule Gaza unhindered – save for brief, periodic military operations against it – and allowing funds from its Gulf patrons to keep it flush.

None of this was a secret. In March 2019, Netanyahu told his Likud colleagues: “Anyone who wants to thwart the establishment of a Palestinian state has to support bolstering Hamas and transferring money to Hamas … This is part of our strategy – to isolate the Palestinians in Gaza from the Palestinians in the West Bank.”

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/oct/20/benjamin-netanyahu-hamas-israel-prime-minister

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, retarius said:

What a wonderful and peaceful world we would have without the US and NATO

Unhinged even by your non-existent standards, comrade.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

From your link

@ozimoron

Current poll result suggest a massive shift of votes from the right to the centrist parties.

Edited by Morch
  • Thanks 1