Nikki Haley Sharpens Criticism of Trump in New Hampshire Campaign Finale

Social Media

3 hours ago, sirineou said:

You get all these  non Americans , who have a hard time finding the country on the map, and know next to nothing about internal politics, yet have a very strong opinion about what is and what is not happening there. 

I am tempted to go the the NZ subforum and start  and interject myself in the great debate of "lamb? cheese? or both?" LOL

Not that I disagree, but quite amusing coming from some.

Kept for reference, would surely be useful in the near future.

• Thumbs Up 1

She's given up. 

She should be putting maximum effort into NH. Instead, she's doing ~ one event per day. And no more Q & A. People just don't like her, or trust her.

She's just posturing for a FOX/MSNBC/CNN stint. Maybe some board seats. Maybe the president of a college/university.

Tim Scott and Elise Stefanik are tripping over each other to attach their lips to Trump's behind, vying for the VP slot. Maybe Kristi Noem, if she'll sleep with him.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Is that evidence of cognitive decline, or of exhaustion from being pulled in 91 different directions by partisan legal attempts to keep him off the campaign trail.   Frankly, I'm surprised the guy hasn't vapor locked already. 

Proving he's tough enough to be the leader of the free world, whether you agree with his policies or not.  Compare that to the current leader who has to be led away from the podium for a nap after each incoherent rant.  There's a reason war is breaking out all over the world.  US weakness.

Mr Reagan was showing exactly the same cognitive decline as Joe at exactly the same time in his presidency, at the end of his first term.

During the Trump V Hillary campaign someone suggested that there should be an upper age limit to run. Maybe 65?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Hunter's laptop

Russia collusion

Myocarditis

White supremacists in the military (not)

There's been quite a few court cases on election interference that ruled 2020 election policies were actually illegal. And more winding their way through the courts.  Watch the ones in Georgia...

Yes, Hunter has certainly turned out to be the Fredo (a la The Godfather movies) of the Biden family.

Geez, what a dirt bag he turned out to be.

Russia collusion, is that the theory the accusations were a witchhunt?  Apparently, the investigation was questionable.

Myocarditis associated with COVID vaccine has been established I didn't realize that was thought of as a conspiracy theory.

White supremacists in the military has been reported, also religious extremism in the military I guess.

At least the lizard people aren't real, or are they?

20 minutes ago, JCauto said:

That's a lot of extraneous text to basically state "she's not White, so I don't like her." But we knew that already, as you're a Trump supporter so racism is your "brand". 

The only thing extraneous is your comment and the assumption and veiled inference it is about race and being a Trump supporter.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Could be because they suspect he had a stroke.

Speaking of known facts, why does Biden need to be led away from the podium after speaking engagements?  Where are the results of his cognitive testing?  Because fair is fair...

‘Could be’ is not a fact it’s and obfuscation.

But but Biden  is whataboutary. 

8 hours ago, sirineou said:

if trump gets the nomination, and is allowed to run in the general election,trump will forget all the bad things he said about Haley and she would become the best thing since white bread and possibly his VP  choice. 

Nothing trump says really means anything, other than what he thinks his idiots want to hear. 

So, you don't think you are an idiot ?Extraordinary arrogance.

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What’s amusing is Trump supports denying what’s now being widely discussed, Trump’s clear and accelerating cognitive decline.

Widely discussed by the left. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump was rushed to the Walter Reid Memorial Hospital in the middle of night to be administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test long before any criminal investigation was set up or any indictments handed dawn.

Do you not agree voters have a right to know why it was deemed necessary to administer this test in the middle of the night? 

He’s very clearly not well, it’s time voters were told the truth of just what is wrong with him.

When was Biden tested?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

There is something untrustworthy and unlikeable about her.

This coming from someone who supports a two-bit con man snake oil salesman, the most untrustworthy and unlikeable presidential candidate (and ex-president) ever. Not to mention the most racist and misogynist. 

Who supports this two bit con man and snake oil salesman to whom you refer.

Is that a false accusation written?

Edited by freeworld

32 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

There is something untrustworthy and unlikeable about her.

This coming from someone who supports a two-bit con man snake oil salesman, the most untrustworthy and unlikeable presidential candidate (and ex-president) ever. Not to mention the most racist and misogynist. 

Maybe, though I wouldn't call him racist.  But we knew that about Trump going in.  That's why I was not a fan when he ran in 2016.  I often referred to him as a despicable human being.  Then I watched him as president and watched what's happened since then and I support him over whoever the Dem elites will be running.

Rand Paul's right.  Haley is the candidate of the warmongers and the globalists.  If this was 20 years ago, we'd call her a closet neocon.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just proof that none of these wingnuts have a scintilla of principles and will say what they think they need to in order to get votes when they need to. Cruz was another classic example. And now Desantis quits and endorses Trump. Who could vote for this bunch of swamp creatures?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Isn't it amusing the Biden supporters pointing at Trump's "cognitive decline" ? 

Where Corn Pop when you need him? 

Corn Pop is one bad dude, or so I hear.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, pomchop said:

You don't get indicted four times by four different grand juries and charged with 91 felonies unless there is a massive pile of evidence to include first hand testimony from dozens of life long trumper republicans who voted for him.

Are any of those indictments by Republican leaning DA's, AG's, or prosecutors?  Or in venues that historically vote Repub? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Coke and big macs would have to be the superfoods of cognitive decline.

I hope hunter doesn't leave any dime bags around when his daddy gets the boot.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I hope hunter doesn't leave any dime bags around when his daddy gets the boot.

I assume that's a coke reference. I wouldn't know. Apparently they found junior's old "dime bags" in the white house after he left.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Haley is certainly the candidate the Dem's wanted all along. But it really doesn't matter. This election will never be accepted by either side. If there is one.

All these GOP candidates like Hailey, Desantis, Vivek are cut from the same cloth who fail to called Trump out and who are all trying to do the same Maga thing. None have a chance with the independents and the election. Republican Party need a complete overhaul and exorcise the stench of Maga and serve the country rather than for one man. Then maybe a reformed Rep Party will have a chance in the 2028 election. 

• Thanks 1