Nikki Haley Sharpens Criticism of Trump in New Hampshire Campaign Finale

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

All these GOP candidates like Hailey, Desantis, Vivek are cut from the same cloth who fail to called Trump out and who are all trying to do the same Maga thing. None have a chance with the independents and the election. Republican Party need a complete overhaul and exorcise the stench of Maga and serve the country rather than for one man. Then maybe a reformed Rep Party will have a chance in the 2028 election. 

They know that ship has sailed. The republicans havce an uphill fight to claw back the centrist "good governance" territory. All they have is "Seal the borders!".

8 minutes ago, pomchop said:

The "republican" congress has proven beyond any doubt that they have no morals, no integrity, no patriotism, no courage. 

All they do is try and hide the fact that they hate trump but are scared to death of his maga minions.  What a bunch of hypocritical wimps.  Go back to around jan 8 or so and listen to all their speeches after trump tried his coup and they were hiding under their desks.  They had a chance to be done with him once and for all and refused to convict him in impeachment two though they knew full well he was guilty as charged.

So what would US politics look like now if they had indeed convicted trump?  My guess is Biden would not be running.  That there would be a robust dem primary to pick out younger candidates.  As for repubs I suspect that Haley or another young woman would be their candidate hoping a woman might soften their idiotic repeal of roe v wade.

Sadly they did not vote to convict so here we are

The reason Trump is so far ahead in the primaries is that Desantis is an idiot trying to out MAGA Trump and has now flipped flopped again. For the last time. Even quoting from a book he banned on the way out. Haley and Ramaswamy won't pass the milk drinking test, despite Haley's tilt at white supremacy by failing to mention slavery as the single cause of the civil war.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Florida for one.  Georgia also historically votes repub.

Indictments require a grand jury and grand juries are not picked by their political party.  And the grand juries reviewed a ton of evidence to include documents emails texts video and audios and  a massive amount of first hand testimony offered by lifelong trumpers who saw and heard first hand the crimes he committed but unlike repub congress had the gonads to testify under oath against trump even though they knew they would likely get death threats for themselves and their families for years.

Atlanta is very blue. 

Palm Beach County votes blue as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, 300sd said:

Haley is certainly the candidate the Dem's wanted all along. But it really doesn't matter. This election will never be accepted by either side. If there is one.

No.

That was Christie.

15 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Atlanta is very blue. 

Palm Beach County votes blue as well. 

how inconvenient that trump got charged in places that vote blue in states that vote red....he needs to be more careful where he commits his crimes i guess...

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, pomchop said:

how inconvenient that trump got charged in places that vote blue in states that vote red....he needs to be more careful where he commits his crimes i guess...

I was not commenting on the allegations, I was only pointing out that your claim (not surprisingly) was false.  

Carry on

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, JCauto said:

Sure it is! I am sure that when you discuss other female politicians you also take care to make sure their maiden names are included, right? When you talk about Lauren Boebert you put in "(née Roberts)", correct? Must be exhausting to have to remember everyone's maiden name. Tell me, when you discuss Ted Cruz, do you refer to him as "Rafael Ted Cruz"?

You don't. Why just this time? Any reason you simply wrote her original Indian names along the ones that she is known by followed by "There is something untrustworthy and unlikeable (sic) about her." The only thing you have provided that you could possibly be alluding to is her original Indian names. This is called racist dog-whistling. You're following the script by claiming innocence afterwards disingenuously. Yep, all the signs are there, you're a Trumper!

Name was quoted as it is written on and from wikipedia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley

No more no less.

The only thing racist is the one thinking about it and inferring in writing it is racism.

Edited by freeworld
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Perhaps you find someone whose patriarch was Friedrich Drumpf more palatable?

You know the wannabe dictator who readily quotes Mein Kampf.

The same one who cancelled his attendance at the traditional WWI Cemetery Memorial at U.S. cemetery in France after saying “Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers.”

Perhaps he only wanted to support the country of his heritage.

Ramblings.

''Mein Kampf, dictators, Friedrich Drumpf''....good grief, are you feeling OK dear.

Edited by freeworld
  • Love It 1

16 hours ago, JCauto said:

Sure it is! I am sure that when you discuss other female politicians you also take care to make sure their maiden names are included, right? When you talk about Lauren Boebert you put in "(née Roberts)", correct? Must be exhausting to have to remember everyone's maiden name. Tell me, when you discuss Ted Cruz, do you refer to him as "Rafael Ted Cruz"?

You don't. Why just this time? Any reason you simply wrote her original Indian names along the ones that she is known by followed by "There is something untrustworthy and unlikeable (sic) about her." The only thing you have provided that you could possibly be alluding to is her original Indian names. This is called racist dog-whistling. You're following the script by claiming innocence afterwards disingenuously. Yep, all the signs are there, you're a Trumper!

So many false statements and innuendo put in writing.

From cnn and msn

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/this-is-why-people-don-t-trust-nikki-haley-analyst-reacts-to-haley-s-remarks-on-racism/vi-AA1n89vp

From Jacobin

https://jacobin.com/2024/01/nikki-haley-south-carolina-scandal-mismanagement

Edited by freeworld
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, pomchop said:

which claim would be false?

That those were red areas Trump was being prosecuted in. 

that georgia and florida are red states....have u ever been to florida or georgia?  have you ever googled it?  of course not as those facts are pesky things.

Yes, I lived in Florida from 1978 to 1988 and worked a month a year in Georga for ten years, you? 

being accused by a trumper of making a false statement is indeed rich...

Yeah, you're used to having your media do all your lying for you and not getting called on it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, freeworld said:

So much effort to disprove what is obvious to anyone who read your original post.

Explain to me - why haven't you written "Rafael Ted Cruz" or used the maiden name of any of the other female politicians whom you write about? That's the question I put to you. Pretty simple. Now give us an answer, not more obfuscation and diversion.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, JCauto said:

So much effort to disprove what is obvious to anyone who read your original post.

Explain to me - why haven't you written "Rafael Ted Cruz" or used the maiden name of any of the other female politicians whom you write about? That's the question I put to you. Pretty simple. Now give us an answer, not more obfuscation and diversion.

Why, dont need to explain anything, the person you quote has nothing to do with the article.

You really need to stop stalking me.

It seems it is you who has a racism problem.

Whats wrong with Nikki Haley's name as it appears on her wikipedia page Nimarata Nikki Haley and with her maiden name?

Edited by freeworld

1 minute ago, freeworld said:

Why, dont need to explain anything, the person you quote has nothing to do with the article.

You really need to stop stalking me.

It seems it is you who has a racism problem.

Whats wrong with Nikki Haley's name as it appears on her wikipedia page Nimarata Nikki Haley and with her maiden name?

So your new line of BS is "I just went to wikipedia because I couldn't spell "Nikki Haley" and it just happened to have her maiden name on it? LOL. You're a really bad liar.

Allow me to make it crystal clear. You wrote her Indian name alongside the name she is running for President under along with her maiden name next to it, something you haven't done for any other person who is running for president or whom is a famous politician. You then noted immediately thereafter that she seems "untrustworthy for some reason". This is called a "racist dogwhistle". We know because you don't go to wikipedia to find out the real and maiden names of other politicians and don't refer to the other politicians who use a different name in their public life. Get it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, JCauto said:

So your new line of BS is "I just went to wikipedia because I couldn't spell "Nikki Haley" and it just happened to have her maiden name on it? LOL. You're a really bad liar.

Allow me to make it crystal clear. You wrote her Indian name alongside the name she is running for President under along with her maiden name next to it, something you haven't done for any other person who is running for president or whom is a famous politician. You then noted immediately thereafter that she seems "untrustworthy for some reason". This is called a "racist dogwhistle". We know because you don't go to wikipedia to find out the real and maiden names of other politicians and don't refer to the other politicians who use a different name in their public life. Get it?

You need to stop stalking.

22 hours ago, ozimoron said:

They know that ship has sailed. The republicans havce an uphill fight to claw back the centrist "good governance" territory. All they have is "Seal the borders!".

The reason Trump is so far ahead in the primaries is that Desantis is an idiot trying to out MAGA Trump and has now flipped flopped again. For the last time. Even quoting from a book he banned on the way out. Haley and Ramaswamy won't pass the milk drinking test, despite Haley's tilt at white supremacy by failing to mention slavery as the single cause of the civil war.

one has to wonder at the Republican's Party lineup of candidates. They provided no real alternatives for voters that share a good part of Trump's political beliefs but would prefer someone else to vote for.

6 minutes ago, freeworld said:

You need to stop stalking.

I guess you don't understand how fora work? When you respond to me, I receive a notification of said response. I then can review it and respond back to you. This is how it works.

Just answer the question and I'll stop pointing out your hypocrisy and innate racism.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, tgw said:

one has to wonder at the Republican's Party lineup of candidates. They provided no real alternatives for voters that share a good part of Trump's political beliefs but would prefer someone else to vote for.

What political beliefs might those be? 

• Love It 1