Aircraft departing from Thailand's Utapao Airport crashed in Afghanistan

webfact

image.jpeg

A Russian Falcon 10 private jet en route to Moscow crashed in northeastern Afghanistan on Jan. 20 with six people on board, Russian propaganda outlet RIA Novosti reported.

Of the six people on board, two were Russian citizens. The plane belongs to the Russian company Athletic Group.

It was initially reported that the aircraft was flying from Gaya, India to Zhukovsky, Russia via Tashkent, Uzbekistan.

Later, Russia’s Federal Air Transport Agency clarified that the initial departure point was Thailand's U-Tapao airport.

The New Voice of Ukraine

A Russian Falcon 10 private jet

Full story: Yahoo! 2024-01-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

8 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Apparently, it was a hospital plane transporting an ill Russian woman and her husband to from Thailand to Moscow.

This would seem to be correct, it was chartered commercially for medivac. The aircraft ran out of fuel whilst trying to reach Tajikistan.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/report-plane-crash-northern-afghanistans-badakhshan-province-police-2024-01-21/

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

I wonder what "technical" issues would cause a pilot to take a longer route and outfly his fuel range?

deleted

Mixed up Tajikistan and Turkmenistan.

Indeed no idea why they would go over Afghanistan 

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, ballpoint said:

From the Reuters link above:

"The Taliban-run Afghan aviation ministry said in a statement on X that the plane’s planned route did not include passing through Afghanistan’s air space and that "probably due to technical issues" the plane had diverted from its planned route."

I wonder what "technical" issues would cause a pilot to take a longer route and outfly his fuel range?

Ummm, didn't and couldn't outfly his fuel range, unless you count the final segment to the ground.

Edited by tjintx

4 hours ago, retarius said:

On most things I certainly trust Russian media much more than the true western media who only report facts, like the WMDs in Iraq.....and not this rabid stupidity "from a Russian Propaganda outlet" shyte. Why even print this story, where is the propaganda? I guess you idiots will say Putin poisoned the wife, and then bombed the plane in mid flight. You have lost all touch with reality. 

The Fake News about the WMD's in Iraq came out of the US Government in Washington; Fake News that was deliberately passed to the Media as well as the British and other Goverments in order to bring 'friends' onside in order that Bush could invade Iraq.   Can't really blame the Media for passing on Government News !

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe the plane had a serious failure and was on auto pilot.

but all were already dead onboard before the fuel run out.

who know.

Edited by quake
  • Sad 2

Russian propaganda outlet RIA Novosti and Russian propagandas news agency TAS , But nothing from the Russian propaganda aviation administration the Russian propaganda or the Russian propaganda  aviation industry or the Russian propaganda relatives of the victims. 

Were there any survivors? 

My emojis are not working probably the fault of the Russian propaganda emojis so I copied some no Russian propaganda emojis from the internet. The American internet not the Russia propaganda internet. image.png.529c85e4e8d78db87dcb3df3540f4c95.pngimage.png.5574b51387ec4e7c0c2f91f1da5e0249.pngimage.png.e0161d1503cbc10833ef19168110fb90.png

Russian propaganda!