How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many schools in Gaza - run by a UN agency backed by our millions - teach children to hate Jews?

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Have you viewed the video, how old are they, 16 - 17 as you had claimed?

What are you talking about. Does this look anything like the first thing you posted? NO. IT. DOES. NOT.

Screenshot(18).png.01558a08a6187e29cb659e37a3d028dc.png

• Confused 1

Just now, Brickleberry said:

What are you talking about. Does this look anything like the first thing you posted? NO. IT. DOES. NOT.

Screenshot(18).png.01558a08a6187e29cb659e37a3d028dc.png

No that is because it is not the first vid, the first video you claimed that the children were 16 - 17 so just to stop any bickering of ages I got this one where there can be no argument that they are far younger.

Back to your claim that started this:

Really? Come on. Did you not read the earlier links supplied that proves Israel does exactly the same thing?

Can you show me a link where Israel does the same as this?

36 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Nice, ignore all of the comments and redirect to something entirely different. Note that the man was not speaking about Hamas. He was talking about everyone in the Gaza strip, which is why he shut off the water, power, food and medical supplies. A war crime. Do you condone this?

He wasn't he was referring to Hamas when he cited Amalek .

Israel is at war with Hamas , its sensible and logical not to supply your enemy with utilities  and goods 

"NETANYAHU: (Through interpreter) You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible.

FADEL: Speaking Hebrew, he's comparing Hamas to the nation of Amalek in a passage from the Book of Samuel. That passage says to smite the Amalekites after the nation launched a vicious surprise attack on the Jewish people."

https://www.npr.org/2023/11/07/1211133201/netanyahus-references-to-violent-biblical-passages-raise-alarm-among-critics

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

He wasn't he was referring to Hamas when he cited Amalek .

Israel is at war with Hamas , its sensible and logical not to supply your enemy with utilities  and goods 

"NETANYAHU: (Through interpreter) You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible.

FADEL: Speaking Hebrew, he's comparing Hamas to the nation of Amalek in a passage from the Book of Samuel. That passage says to smite the Amalekites after the nation launched a vicious surprise attack on the Jewish people."

https://www.npr.org/2023/11/07/1211133201/netanyahus-references-to-violent-biblical-passages-raise-alarm-among-critics

Wrong person. Go back to the original post and comment accurately

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No that is because it is not the first vid, the first video you claimed that the children were 16 - 17 so just to stop any bickering of ages I got this one where there can be no argument that they are far younger.

Back to your claim that started this:

Really? Come on. Did you not read the earlier links supplied that proves Israel does exactly the same thing?

Can you show me a link where Israel does the same as this?

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-753103

Teens.

Not all of the new recruits are 18-year-old recent high school graduates, however. While the average age of the recruits is 18.9 years, the ages vary from the youngest recruit, who is 17 years and 7 months old, to the oldest who is 30 years and 10 months old.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You made the Claim that the Israeli Government made the comment about All Palestinians are Amalek and I quoted the Israeli Government who quite clearly was referring to Hamas as Amalek and not the whole Palestinian population 

No, I was talking about the defense minister and his comments. You replied with a post about Bibi's disgusting rhetoric which has been described internationally as genocidal.

• Confused 2

A post with a video from a Questionable Source and the subsequent replies contravening The War in Israel forum header have been removed:

• Latest developments and discussion of events in the Israel-Hamas War. Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source.
  • All video content must be from a credible media source, and in English. Foreign languages, even with subtitles, are not permitted.

A post with false and misleading information contravening our Community Standards has been removed.

Edited by metisdead

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Israel was committed to no Palestinian state before Hamas existed. Israel created Hamas and later turned it into a military force. The Germans didn't want Israel to have a state either.

Your post does not answer my question.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

No, I was talking about the defense minister and his comments. You replied with a post about Bibi's disgusting rhetoric which has been described internationally as genocidal.

Could you provide a link to which comments you are referring to and who made them ?

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you claiming the the video isn't true or correct ?

Are you just dismissing the video as being unfactual due to where the video was posted ?

Yes, of course I am. Fake news is everywhere, you have to carefully check each source for accuracy.

Are you advocating believing anything you see as true?

• Confused 1

Just now, Brickleberry said:

Yes, of course I am. Fake news is everywhere, you have to carefully check each source for accuracy.

Are you advocating believing anything you see as true?

What do you think is fake about the video ?

Do you think that they are really Israeli actors trying to portray Palestinians as terrorist or do you think that the translation is incorrect ?

What do you think is fake about the video in question ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What do you think is fake about the video ?

Do you think that they are really Israeli actors trying to portray Palestinians as terrorist or do you think that the translation is incorrect ?

What do you think is fake about the video in question ?

Of course it is, that's why it was taken down

• Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Of course it is, that's why it was taken down

OK, so you think that the video was Israeli propaganda and they were Israeli actors and they weren't Palestinians teaching their Children and the whole video was fake .

What makes you think that ?

Edited by Nick Carter icp

1 hour ago, Brickleberry said:

At what point will you realize what Bibi's government really wants?

They have told the world explicitly what they want. They have been taken to the ICJ because there so much evidence of what they really want to achieve. Most of the world is in agreement that Israel is out of order, and is disproportionately responding.

796 Israeli civilian deaths should not equate to over 25,000 Palestinian deaths - 12,000 of which are children. If we take the IDF at its word, around 8,000 of those 25,000 are terrorists.

Will it take 50,000 dead for you to admit that something is not quite right here? 100,000 dead? 500,000 dead?

Do the Palestinians not have a right to resist their occupiers? According to international law, they do. According to international law, Israel has no right to self defense in the occupied territories. According to the law, Gaza is an occupied territory.

The  7/10 attack was carried out within Israel's borders.

As for the rest of your waffle - no one expected Israel not to retaliate. Get a grip.

Maybe you think they should have stopped and the border and say 'oh well', but that's just you.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Enough of this denial about ages, its a deflection to your claims, pre teens are also trained by the terrorists to become terrorists and kill Jews.

image.png.6d96f87644a16769766fe032e37304af.png

https://nypost.com/2023/10/30/news/israeli-survivors-explain-how-hamas-indoctrinates-children-to-become-terrorists/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Israel was committed to no Palestinian state before Hamas existed. Israel created Hamas and later turned it into a military force. The Germans didn't want Israel to have a state either.

Israel created Hamas and later turned it into a military force. 

False, why lie?

Hamas was founded by Palestinian imam and activist Ahmed Yassin in 1987, after the outbreak of the First Intifada against the Israeli occupation. It emerged from his 1973 Mujama al-Islamiya Islamic charity affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas#:~:text=Hamas was founded by Palestinian,affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, connda said:

South Africa is the prime example of how two cultures and ethnicities who literally hated each other can eventually resolve their differences and live together.  Is it perfect?  No.  But it is exponentially better then the days of Apartheid South Africa which I remember well. 

It takes strong leaders who are willing to negotiate and work together for a peaceful society.  What is needed - right now - is the Israeli and Palestinian equivalents of F. W. de Klerk and Nelson Mandela and the backing of the entire world to find a solution for all stakeholders.

A peaceful solution to this horror can be found, but not with the extremists on both side unwilling to negotiate in good faith.  Only rational, cool minds will prevail.

I think there are enough issues with the Israeli-Palestinian situation, so that piling the South Africa example on top just muddies the waters. It's not even remotely same same, anyway.

As for leadership - there's that. Posted often enough about ongoing leadership crisis on both sides. This is not, however, something which much can be done about. Can't force leaders from the outside, hard enough even to support them without getting the opposite effect.

In theory, what you say is correct. In practice? Very little on offer regarding how it could be brought about, or even get on track.

• Like 1

"One of our schools...less than half a kilometer from our compound, you can see it from our compounds very close, the [Israeli] military bombed, put two missiles into the courtyard of that school.

They destroyed a tunnel going underneath that school. And again, with precision. They struck exactly at one end of the tunnel and the other end of the tunnel. So they closed it off, basically. Very clear. They knew exactly what they were hitting.

Many people told me through my four years, there's tunnels everywhere and it's a safe assumption."

The guy saying this above was the top U.N. official in Gaza. An Israeli TV interview cost him his post when it was published. Again more evidence the UN new about tunnels and even new about the IDF carrying our precision strikes on them in a school.

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/18/1056254276/gaza-united-nations-schmale-palestinians-israel

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Maintaining such a solution would require overcoming deep resentment and mistrust, which would need a delicate negotiation process. Addressing issues such as the right of return for Palestinian refugees, the status of Jerusalem, and the disposition of settlements would be particularly tricky, but possible. Reconciliation , education, and efforts to promote cross-cultural understanding would be vital.

International support and mediation would play a crucial role in facilitating the transition.

Both parties must compromise, build trust, and embrace a shared vision of coexistence, acknowledging the challenges that lie ahead. Israel are hardly helping the process right now, Hamas hardly helped last Oct, Israel hardly helped in the last 15 years..... etc.....

Sorry, no source, before you rudely ask. 

Whether you authored it or not (you didn't), it's waffle.

Doesn't go toward answering the question or explaining how things would be achieved.

Sides are not even communicating directly and so on.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

"One of our schools...less than half a kilometer from our compound, you can see it from our compounds very close, the [Israeli] military bombed, put two missiles into the courtyard of that school.

They destroyed a tunnel going underneath that school. And again, with precision. They struck exactly at one end of the tunnel and the other end of the tunnel. So they closed it off, basically. Very clear. They knew exactly what they were hitting.

Many people told me through my four years, there's tunnels everywhere and it's a safe assumption."

The guy saying this above was the top U.N. official in Gaza. An Israeli TV interview cost him his post when it was published. Again more evidence the UN new about tunnels and even new about the IDF carrying our precision strikes on them in a school.

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/18/1056254276/gaza-united-nations-schmale-palestinians-israel

Are you being intentionally obtuse, or are you twisting the facts to suit your narrative?

We all know there are tunnels in Gaza. Israel has told us so, and so have Palestinians.

He clearly says many people told him there were tunnels everywhere, its a safe assumption. He even notes that Israel knows exactly where they are!

I see no denials, I see nothing they are trying to cover up. What are you smoking? I'd love some.

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Morch said:

The IDF does not train recruits to hate the Palestinians. It is not an integral part of the training program.

Granted, soldiers may either have been brought up that way, or pick it up during service (especially in the West Bank).

But it's not a built in feature as is the case with Hamas.

For one thing, the IDF is not focused solely on the Palestinians. It's not like they are the only adversary out there.

Different for Hamas (unless one counts the domestic struggles with the PA).

The video evidence of them dancing around claiming 'there are no innocents in Gaza' and making so many TikTok videos of them doing disgusting, racist war crimes are evidence of their hatred, and are in the ICJ court case.

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Are you being intentionally obtuse, or are you twisting the facts to suit your narrative?

We all know there are tunnels in Gaza. Israel has told us so, and so have Palestinians.

He clearly says many people told him there were tunnels everywhere, its a safe assumption. He even notes that Israel knows exactly where they are!

I see no denials, I see nothing they are trying to cover up. What are you smoking? I'd love some.

Yes we know, so why did the UN official deny it last week? I don't smoke, try to stay on topic and not make things personal.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Agree 2