Update: British teacher arrested for sexual assault in Thailand

webfact

Friend of mine sent me the news about him. I’m quite shocked. I was one of his ex girlfriend. He did some horrible thing and should be in prison long ago. He even took my motorcycle and sold it for cash with no paper work and ran away with his now wife, when our relationship was ended. He did some horrible thing in New Castle when he was younger as he shown me the footage and asked me to keep his secret. It’s time for him to confess about the horrible things he did to people. I have no mercy for him at all. Search his laptop and you may find more shocking news! 

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Khamyu said:

Friend of mine sent me the news about him. I’m quite shocked. I was one of his ex girlfriend. He did some horrible thing and should be in prison long ago. He even took my motorcycle and sold it for cash with no paper work and ran away with his now wife, when our relationship was ended. He did some horrible thing in New Castle when he was younger as he shown me the footage and asked me to keep his secret. It’s time for him to confess about the horrible things he did to people. I have no mercy for him at all. Search his laptop and you may find more shocking news! 

What kind of things did he do in Newcastle?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

What kind of things did he do in Newcastle?

He need to answer that to the police. He shown me footage of him set the arson and told me that was him. He asked me to keep it secret because this was why he couldn’t be back in the UK. After what he did to me and heard about this horrible news. I think it’s about time he served his bad karma! 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Sluglord said:

So many shi++y teachers here not even trying to improve themselves. Teachers sit about doing nothing all day emboldens them with no one watching to take bigger chances.

80% of foreign teachers shouldn't even be in a classroom. Maybe 90.

I've worked with four drunks, two homosexual pedo, one guy seemingly fond of touching girls, another guy that loves to insert sexual innuendo to convo with female students. Another guy I highly suspect of hating female students bc of his own genetic shortcomings, also possible closet. Totally passive aggressive. Only one of that group above has a proper license.

I have a friend who taught English as a foreign language in an English public school. It's a certified qualification. Her students came from many different countries. No way could she be proficient or knowledgeable of the native language of all her students. Yet she succeeded in integrating them all.

13 hours ago, webfact said:

The horrifying revelations claim that Brown engaged in sex acts with at least four different girls over an undisclosed period at the £6,600-a-year (approximately 300,000 baht) institution on the outskirts of the Thai capital.

Having been employed at the Siam International School since at least September 2017, Brown is now under intense scrutiny.

Don't name the school ....
OK, name the school

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Why do posters say things like this with no knowledge of the Thai prison system.

The Thais won't give a damn.

It is not vilified like it is in the West. That's just how it is.

Dunno Scouse, if they're not beating their gums about this, they're ranting about the road accident "carnage" and why can't the locals end it.

Maybe some folks skipped TiT classes.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, RobU said:

I have a friend who taught English as a foreign language in an English public school. It's a certified qualification. Her students came from many different countries. No way could she be proficient or knowledgeable of the native language of all her students. Yet she succeeded in integrating them all.

A key part of being a TEFL teacher is being able to teach multi-lingual classes. 

• Agree 1

Horrific. As someone with a young daughter at an international school in Bangkok it does send shivers. And there was that 'Teacher Luke' influencer a few months ago, giving STDs to a 16yr old student. What happened to him, it went quiet. 

But one has to be careful with casting general suspicions on good people who run and raise money for childrens charities, we've had situations in Thailand where innocent people have been accused of stuff.

21 hours ago, zhounan said:

Unfortunately the teaching profession is highly coveted by pedophiles and sexual perverts since you are always in contact with children and young people. There are not a few such scandals.

This is true, many cases of abuse also, here in NZ, big scandal's involving Catholic school, unfortunately schools are preying grounds for the sexually perverted world wide.

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

I am sure when he goes to jail he'll have plenty coming to him.

They don't like Rock Spiders in jail.

What do you know about Thai prison or prison in general, Digger me old son?

My guess is sweet fok all.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, n00dle said:

38 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Have some Screws(Prison Guards) in the Family.