Protesters claim ‘Zionists control media’ and call for ‘intifada’ on London march

18 hours ago, Neeranam said:

There's a big difference to being anti-Isreali policy and being antiJew. 

I think there are more non-Israeli Jews that Israeli ones. 

Exactly, though I have heard on occasion that it's supposed to be a homeland for Jews, which overlooks all the Israeli Arabs living in it.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Exactly, though I have heard on occasion that it's supposed to be a homeland for Jews, which overlooks all the Israeli Arabs living in it.

Israeli Arabs are quite welcome to live in Israel with full Israeli citizenship , 2 million of them indeed do 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Of course you disagree.

Your history of Jew hating posts made that predictable.

I take offence to this as it is totally untrue.

There is no history of Jew hating posts. Prove me wrong by quoting such a post or two.

You have this persecution thing bad. I detest what Israel are doing, that is it.

My spiritual advisor(sponsor in a recovery program) is a Rabbi, whom I speak with regulary online and visit his home. How on Earth could I be anti-Jewish? I say a Jewish prayer every morning, thanking God for waking up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There are a few Israeli Arabs but they are under a system of Apartheid.

https://www.hrw.org/report/2021/04/27/threshold-crossed/israeli-authorities-and-crimes-apartheid-and-persecution

In 2021, Human Rights Watch (HRW) put out a report noting that the Israeli government engaged in “systematic oppression of Palestinians and inhumane acts,” which ultimately “amount to the crime of apartheid.” In 2022, Amnesty International reached a similar conclusion, saying that the Israeli state “imposes a system of oppression and domination against Palestinians” that “amounts to apartheid as prohibited in international law.”

https://www.vox.com/23924319/israel-palestine-apartheid-meaning-history-debate

In recent years, human rights organizations and legal experts have increasingly described Israel’s policies toward Palestinians as apartheid, adding to a longstanding debate about whether this is an accurate way to categorize the country’s practices.

Edited by Neeranam
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

@thaibeachlovers

While you troll, some Israeli Arabs also fight on the IDF ranks, and others are held hostage by Hamas.

• Haha 2

On 2/6/2024 at 5:15 PM, Rampant Rabbit said:

chuck em all out send em to Palestine or wherever they came from......even the ones born in the UK

Unless you are of Celtic blood perhaps you should be joining them if you have that attitude, Anyone of Saxon or Norman descent is only living in the UK because their ancestors invaded the country by force of arms. Illegal immigrants!

18 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unless you are of Celtic blood perhaps you should be joining them if you have that attitude, Anyone of Saxon or Norman descent is only living in the UK because their ancestors invaded the country by force of arms. Illegal immigrants!

@thaibeachlovers

Whereas in New Zealand.....

:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/6/2024 at 9:18 AM, Neeranam said:

I take offence to this as it is totally untrue.

There is no history of Jew hating posts. Prove me wrong by quoting such a post or two.

You have this persecution thing bad. I detest what Israel are doing, that is it.

My spiritual advisor(sponsor in a recovery program) is a Rabbi, whom I speak with regulary online and visit his home. How on Earth could I be anti-Jewish? I say a Jewish prayer every morning, thanking God for waking up.

@Jingthing

If you can't find any of my 'Jew-hating' posts I expect an apology. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

on that basis Im moving to Africa.

On 2/6/2024 at 11:17 AM, Morch said:

@ozimoron

@Neeranam made quite a few antisemitic comments since these topics started. You denying it with your blanket statements is either ignorant or dishonest

There's no requirement to dig up such posts each time this is brought up, plus some are long gone by now. They were all addressed head on at the time. You're welcome to actually read topics instead of pontificating or pretending you know what was posted. A 'vitriol free debate' would mean posters like @Neeranam absent, and yourself being forced to read topics you comment on.

Your main purpose seems to be denying anything 'damaging' posted, said, or done by 'your' side.

You are intent to call me an antisemite, which I'm not. 

Quote one of my posts which is antisemitic or shut up.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

You are intent to call me an antisemite, which I'm not. 

Quote one of my posts which is antisemitic or shut up.

@Neeranam

I have done so on numerous occasions, in direct response to such comments by you.

Your denials are pathetic, just more of the silly trolling act you're into.

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2024 at 11:20 AM, Morch said:

@Neeranam

You do not 'take offense'. You revel in the opportunity to engage in further baiting, flaming and trolling. It's what you do. It's what you are.

All of them posts mentioned were addressed at the time. You can pretend otherwise. Doesn't change anything.

Your Rabbit nonsense is just another instance of.

Given your ignorance on things Jewish, it is hard to believe you actually learn something from the imaginary spiritual guide.

Unbelievable that you continue to 

troll, despite me telling you I'd rather not c read your baiting posts. 

Sadly, I'll have to keep checking some of your slanderous posts. 

What rabbit nonsense? 

• Sad 1

@Morch

I'll ask you directly as am tired of this baiting. 

Why don't you believe I've a friend and spiritual advisor who is a Rabbi?

Why do you continually call him a rabbit? 

I suspect it's because you don't practice your religion, as you mentioned before. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Unbelievable that you continue to 

troll, despite me telling you I'd rather not c read your baiting posts. 

Sadly, I'll have to keep checking some of your slanderous posts. 

What rabbit nonsense? 

@Neeranam

You do not have to read my posts. Your choice.

Your faux outrage is not very convincing. Work on your act.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

@Neeranam

Nope. I have commented on numerous post by yours, which were either antisemitic, or borderline so.

Facts.

Oh, borderline now.

I'm waiting, also for @Jingthing to quote an antisemitic post I wrote.

You missed th question about a rabbit, stop being such a child.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

@Morch

I'll ask you directly as am tired of this baiting. 

Why don't you believe I've a friend and spiritual advisor who is a Rabbi?

Why do you continually call him a rabbit? 

I suspect it's because you don't practice your religion, as you mentioned before. 

@Neeranam

You are not 'tired' of baiting. It's what you're about.

Nothing in your posts indicates that you have much of a clue regarding Judaism. Certainly not on par with having a 'spiritual advisor'. Antisemitic comments aside, your whole conduct on these topics is opposed to the guidance such a supposed 'spiritual advisor' would condone.

I doubt many Rabbis, if exposed to your online persona, would have much to do with you. How you market yourself in real life could be different. As such, and as your posts are generally trolling nonsense, I do not believe you have such a 'spiritual guide', and hence the Rabbit, rather than your imaginary trolling effort of you claiming him a Rabbi - supposedly to lend your trolling comments more 'credibility' (but achieving the opposite).

I am not a religious person, never was. No need to 'suspect' anything. Said it often enough.

• Agree 2