A full medical check up in the Bangkok area?

I don't know. Suggest you call them and ask. 

I have in the past been able to book appointment for a condultation (not check up) without a patirnt numbet. They provided a confirmation number which I then gave the registration desk. 

On 2/7/2024 at 12:56 PM, Sheryl said:

At 56 with no known health problems I would suggest:

CBC

ALT/AST

BUN

Creatnine

Lipid Panel: HDL, LDL, triglycerides

HB1Ac

PSA

Exercise Stress Test (which includes EKG)

Eye Pressure

You should also get a colonoscopy if you have not had one in past 10 years, but that needs to be arranged separately.

None of the hospital "packages" will exactly match what you need (usually the case). The basic packages will usually omit HB1Ac, PSA and EST.  The more extensive packages will include the ofllowing unnecessary test which are not suitable for screening purposes and quite likely to give false positives leading to unnececessary and expensive further tests:

- abdominal ultrasound

-"tumor markers" - AFP, CEA etc

- Hepatitis panel

Abdominal ultrasound and Hepatitis panel are necessary only if liver enzymes (blood test) come back abnormal or you have specific known risk factors or symptoms.

The so-called "tumor markers" are not recommended for mass screening and often positive in people without cancer; in addition the normal range used in Thailand for AFP is much lower than international. (This is because of a high incidence of primary liver cancer in Thais - not relevant for Westerners among who primary liver cancer is very rare).

The "gold heart" package at Vejthani Hospital (8,700 baht) includes everything you need except PSA and eye pressure. You might contact them and ask if these 2 things can be added on. https://www.vejthani.com/packages-and-programs/cardiac-screening-package/

Alternatively:

RSU Standard checkup (3,900 baht) has everything you need except for PSA, HB1Ac and EST (stress test). Contact them and aks what it would cost to add these  https://rsuhealth.com/product/ตรวจสุขภาพ-24-รายการ-standard-check-up-package-สำ/

Apologies for jumping into this post uninvited Sheryl but perhaps you could give me a recommendation?
In the past I have used Bumrungrad and although happy with the service and the extent of the check-up, it is VERY expensive at between 30k and 40K.
Do you (or any other poster) know of a comparable service but cheaper somewhere else in Sukhumvit? FYI I live in Thong Lor.
Many thanks in advance. 

2 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Apologies for jumping into this post uninvited Sheryl but perhaps you could give me a recommendation?
In the past I have used Bumrungrad and although happy with the service and the extent of the check-up, it is VERY expensive at between 30k and 40K.
Do you (or any other poster) know of a comparable service but cheaper somewhere else in Sukhumvit? FYI I live in Thong Lor.
Many thanks in advance. 

Might try Camellian.

Or RSU Health

• Thanks 1