Overwhelming majority think Biden is too old to serve following Hur report: Poll

Social Media

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

He will destroy himself on his own , Trump doesn't need to participate .

Just give him a microphone 

How about a 5km jog to start the debate. Joe would be in hospital.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, uttradit said:

To change the laws and have an age limit you need these 90yos to retire. They are all getting free lunches so no surprise they stay a long time. 

Then all 85 year olds too?

It's classic, it's "anyone but Trump" vs Trump.  Surely the party of the Donkeys can come up with someone better than Biden.  Actually it's pretty funny the party is the Donkey party which isn't necessarily a term that means someone is a genius. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, uttradit said:

80yo should be the limit?

In most countries there is a retirement age for workers but rarely politicians. Congress could easily create a retirement age for politicians, but they won't.

13 minutes ago, Purdey said:

In most countries there is a retirement age for workers but rarely politicians. Congress could easily create a retirement age for politicians, but they won't.

Guys storm the whitehouse get 18 years jail. Well paid senators who get everything free and a job til they drop dead are the good guys?  

Think we all know who the real criminals are.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

OOOOH dear Biden has been rumbled. All that falling down plane steps....bet he wishes he could fly commercial and walk on the jetway....and stumbling with his speech in his speeches. I can't wait for the state the Union speech. And now Joe Public has rumbled that Biden is 179 years old and might be going senile....and he'll be even more senile when/if he serves again and reaches a record 184 years old for a POTUS.  But his nimbler and more gobby competitor is 78, so only a year behind and maybe he didn't have all of his marbles when he started....but he talks a good game.

What a debate this will be....HOST: What do you think is going on in Ukraine?

DJT: I've been there, I've been there, and I made it a wonderful place and all the women showered me with golden rain, it was wonderful folks, but nazis etch....a dime a dozen and I don;t want my tax dollars going there.....

HOST: what about you Mr President?

FJB Eh?

HOST:Mr President what do you think about Ukraine?

FJB: I don't know anything about this.  Thoses millions that came into my bank account from Burisma, I worked real hard for them...just ask Hunter. Hunter....tell 'em.... Oh I forgot Hunter's in jail...he's never here to help his nice old forgetful, criminal, pedo father.

Edited by retarius
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, retarius said:

OOOOH dear Biden has been rumbled. All that falling down plane steps....but he wishes he could fly commercial and walk on the jetway....and stumbling with his speech in his speeches. And now How Public has rumble that Biden is 179 years old and might be going senile....and he'll be even more senile when/if he serves again and reaches a record 184 years old for a POTUS.  But his nimbler and more gobby competitor is 78, so only a year behind and maybe he didn't;t have all of his marbles when he started....but he talks a good game. What a debate this will be....What do you think is going on in Ukraine? I've been there, I've been there, and I made it a wonderful place and all the women showered me with gold=en rain, it was wonderful folks, but nazis etch....a dime a dozen and I done;t want my tax dollars going there.....what about you Mr President? Eh? Mr President what do you think about Ukraine? I don't know anything about this millions that came into my bank account from. Burisma....Hunter, Hunter....tell 'em....Oh Hunter's in jail...he's never here to help his nice old forgetful, criminal, pedo father.

You've stated that Joe Biden is a pedophile.

---  I'm going to ask you a question ... Can you guess what it's going to be ?

3 minutes ago, andersonat said:

What's your favourite ice cream?

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, uttradit said:

What's your favourite ice cream?

--  Trumpers spew lies and never expect to get challenged.  -  They never expect that they have to show evidence for their statements, and, in fact, they never *have* any evidence.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, andersonat said:

--  Trumpers spew lies and never expect to get challenged.  -  They never expect that they have to show evidence for their statements, and, in fact, they never *have* any evidence.

Watch the video. Catch up with the times. Biden has lost it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, andersonat said:

Joe does seem to give lots of attention to little girls, usually in the 10-15 year old age bracket , touching them, sniffing them , whispering  things in their ear

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Joe does seem to give lots of attention to little girls, usually in the 10-15 year old age bracket , touching them, sniffing them , whispering  things in their ear

Strange you should notice that kind of stuff..............:whistling:

5 hours ago, Photoguy21 said:

I don't think it is his age that is the problem it is a non-functional brain that is his problem.

Me thinks you and many others have a similar view!

Biden once wrote, “A person’s epitaph was written when his or her last battle was fought.”

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/14/obama-biden-relationship-393570

Joes writing his now ,the worse POTUS in modern day history, the polls are even stating his approval is the lowest of any Potus in modern day.imop

biden and his handlers destroyed 

my country by introducing radical globalization ideology!imop

Wokism

Diversity equity inclusion 

Critical race theory 

Encouraging Surging the borders, which resulted in millions of illegal unvetted migrants and a drain on social agencies!

Radical energy initiatives ( green new deal).

And his countless foreign policy failures which include Ukraine/ Russia, Afghanistan pull out , resulting in many deaths .Iran proxy attacks and Gaza/ Hamas.

His administration agencies have weaponized the rule of law by simulating Marxist/ communist tactics of using lawfare to politically persecute the leading opposition candidate.imop

Never underestimate Joe to screw things up!

What a mess.

Edited by riclag
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Hur is a conservative appointment, who knew exactly what he was doing. He couldn’t charge Biden so he undermined him publicly. 

For what it’s worth, I don’t think anyone should be President at 80, but I’d rather have an embalmed Joe Biden in his casket as President than Donald J Trump … who is a danger to the world and the most corrupt of them all. That such a large % of the US public can’t see that is beyond my understanding. 

• Love It 1

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Strange you should notice that kind of stuff..............:whistling:

And he never noticed the legal case against Trump for raping a teenager at an Epstein party? If anyone doubts that, I’d refer to them to a book by Barry Levine, called The Spider. 

6 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Hur is a conservative appointment, who knew exactly what he was doing. He couldn’t charge Biden so he undermined him publicly. 

For what it’s worth, I don’t think anyone should be President at 80, but I’d rather have an embalmed Joe Biden in his casket as President than Donald J Trump … who is a danger to the world and the most corrupt of them all. That such a large % of the US public can’t see that is beyond my understanding. 

Trump isn't the war president like Biden. You guys are so desperate all you got is fear mongering nonsense. Shameful.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

And he never noticed the legal case against Trump for raping a teenager at an Epstein party? If anyone doubts that, I’d refer to them to a book by Barry Levine, called The Spider. 

But, but ,  but , But Trump 

"Joe Biden is old"............................But Trump is

"Joe Biden inappropriately  touched a young girl;" ................But Trump did   

"Joe Biden is losing his memory" ........................But Trump          

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1