Opinion: The Case Against Israel Rests on Lies

Social Media

27 minutes ago, transam said:

What a sad comment, but expected from a terrorist supporter.🤨

Prisoners are caught and/or convicted, the innocent who are abducted are hostages. 😒

And hostages/prisoners who escaped/released by Hamas are killed by the IDF even though they have a white flag and shout out in Hebrew

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

And hostages/prisoners who escaped/released by Hamas are killed by the IDF even though they have a white flag and shout out in Hebrew

😂.............I thought you could do better than that, anti-Jew bloke........😂

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes, I predicted the hostages would be exchanged for a ceasefire weeks ago. But I specified a PERMANENT ceasefire, with a peacekeeping force put into place to enforce it. So, Hamas and Israel are not quite there yet, but there are still about two weeks left until Ramadan, the date Israel threatens to go into Rafha if the hostages are not released.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, transam said:

You predicted................🤣

"Crystal Ball"! (Which could also be referred to as "intelligent, informed, speculation.")

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Fact, and I'm an anti Zionist bloke, Jews are fine.

Yes of course, we believe you............:thumbsup:

'We all know that anti-Zionism is Antisemitism and if you do not support Zionism, than you do not support Jews' As antisemitism explodes on college campuses, @WUJS_official's Yana Naftalieva speaks on the importance of fighting back

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Yes, I predicted the hostages would be exchanged for a ceasefire weeks ago. But I specified a PERMANENT ceasefire, with a peacekeeping force put into place to enforce it. So, Hamas and Israel are not quite there yet, but there are still about two weeks left until Ramadan, the date Israel threatens to go into Rafha if the hostages are not released.  

Yes, I predicted the hostages would be exchanged for a ceasefire weeks ago. 

Hamas refused a hostage deal weeks ago. Fail

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes of course, we believe you............:thumbsup:

'We all know that anti-Zionism is Antisemitism and if you do not support Zionism, than you do not support Jews' As antisemitism explodes on college campuses, @WUJS_official's Yana Naftalieva speaks on the importance of fighting back

Not supporting Zionism is not "antisemitism."  

"Zionism" is defined as "a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel."

I do not support the "..re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel." I support negotiations with the native people of that land, the Palestinians, to come up with an agreement on how to share that land. A two-state solution seems the most likely. 

I am not an antisemite, whether you go with the narrow definition (anti-Jew) or the broader one (anti-Semite - Jew and Arab).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes, I predicted the hostages would be exchanged for a ceasefire weeks ago. 

Hamas refused a hostage deal weeks ago. Fail

What is it about the word "negotiations" that you don't understand? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

Not supporting Zionism is not "antisemitism."  

"Zionism" is defined as "a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel."

I do not support the "..re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel." I support negotiations with the native people of that land, the Palestinians, to come up with an agreement on how to share that land. A two-state solution seems the most likely. 

I am not an antisemite, whether you go with the narrow definition (anti-Jew) or the broader one (anti-Semite - Jew and Arab).

Just now, WDSmart said:

What is it about the word "negotiations" that you don't understand? 

I don't listen to what you have to say, your predictions have proved to be too unreliable 

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

And, your problem is?

You are the one with problem, what kind of poster remarks that Israelis are like Nazis, there will be some Israelis that have lost family been in those death camps. Six million Jews murdered and you liken them to Nazis, anybody with any decency just would not do that and he asks me what my problem is, utterly disgusting and you shouldn't need telling!

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

You are the one with problem, what kind of poster remarks that Israelis are like Nazis, there will be some Israelis that have lost family been in those death camps. Six million Jews murdered and you liken them to Nazis, anybody with any decency just would not do that and he asks me what my problem is, utterly disgusting and you shouldn't need telling!

Is there decency in the indiscriminate bombing of 30,000 Palestinians, equalling the total number of Ukranians killed since Russia invaded 2 years ago?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

When you though you'd seen it all, this comes along, are you pair of this planet or aliens?

Can you try again, I don't understand any of that..........🤗...........🤭

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

When you though you'd seen it all, this comes along, are you pair of this planet or aliens?

How dare you. #mentalillnessisreal. He set up his own camera and live streamed it to be a tik tok hero for Hamas

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Is there decency in the indiscriminate bombing of 30,000 Palestinians, equalling the total number of Ukranians killed since Russia invaded 2 years ago?

Even the guy providing the support and bombs said there was indiscriminate bombing. So Biden is saying they are commuting war crime. 

On 2/25/2024 at 9:31 AM, WDSmart said:

Yes! That's my point. The IDF doesn't know and doesn't care. They kill everybody they can. 

Hamas deliberately rapes and kills civilians, and their manifesto clearly states their aims to kill all Jews.

The IDF tries to to avoid killing civilians in their pursuit of Hamas. If the IDF didn't care about civilians the conflict would be all over by now. Hamas using Palestinian civilians as shields is buying them time. 

It's awful the number of civilians being killed, but it's wrong to say the IDF kill everybody they can. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Hamas deliberately rapes and kills civilians, and their manifesto clearly states their aims to kill all Jews.

The IDF tries to to avoid killing civilians in their pursuit of Hamas.

I agree that Hamas do all of that and that their aims are clearly stated.  However, to say that the IDF try to avoid killing civilians is stretching the narrative to say the least.  I would possibly say, the IDF kill civillians that get in their way.  A lot seem to have got in their way though.

They call it 'collateral damage' - well that's the excuse for it but if flattening an entire apartment block to get at one suspected Hamas occupied apartment is 'collateral damage' then I guess the term is correct.

Not long after this conflict began a battle hardened middle ranking British ex soldier was interviewed on UK TV and asked to comment on the methods the IDF were employing - which at the time included attacking a major hospital in Northern Gaza.  He was quite clear that under his terms of engagement, he would not have been allowed to fire on the hospital regardless of the suspicion that the enemy was operating out of it.  A hospital that contained patients under treatment and medical staff was just out of the question under any circumstances.  He added that such an attack was considered a war crime.

I don't doubt that Hamas embed themselves amongst the general population - even in hospitals and schools but in my opinion, rooting them out in such circumstances, abeit that its clearly an extremely difficult task, is just something the IDF has to deal with.  You can't just kill say 50 patients and staff in a hospital to get at 5 terrorists. I would add that 'collective punishment' is also a war crime under international law.

https://casebook.icrc.org/a_to_z/glossary/collective-punishments

I sincerely hope that every suspected war crime, committed by either side is fully investigated and that those found guilty are duly punished.  The list of offenders should also include the political and military leaders of both sides - that would be Netanyahu & Herzi Halevi of Israel and Mohammed Deif & Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas.

As each day passes we hear horror stories coming out of Gaza and some of those stories come from trusted Western, non Muslim sources - they cannot be considered as Hamas propaganda.  I fear that when this conflict finally comes to an end, we are very likely to hear many, many more.

The question must be asked - Why does the IDF refuse to allow international observers into Gaza?  I would point out that according to several TV news reports, they have even refused US observers.

I make no apologies for appearing to be anti Israel in this matter - I am actually anti killing but I think Israel has gone way beyond any legitimacy it might have held as a result of the 7 October massacre. It also calls Hamas terrorists, they are but are Israel's military actions any better?

Israel states it wants a once and for all end to attacks from Hamas. What they are actually doing is creating thousands more future terrorists that will continue to seek revenge for years to come.  They are also creating the circumstances where attacks are likely to kill civillians in external countries in the future.  Israeli's travel outside Israel and there are Jews in just about every country.  Islamic groups have had few problems in carrying out several attacks on European soil and let's not forget 9/11.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1