Minister Puangpet Leads Crackdown on Illegal E-Cigarette Sales

snoop1130

And how about policemen and in the army and Government, teachers?? I see that they are vaping too... How can you crackdown on something that is used by those who must give an example or enforce this law?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Just shows how good everything is going in Thailand when this is all they have to concentrate on

It's like like living in Nirvana I tell you! the overlords are honest, fair and content and the serfs are happy in their designated roles, all is happy in the fiefdom...

And then I woke up

• Like 1

4 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The move was prompted by public complaints through the Office of the Consumer Protection Board (OCPB) about clandestine shops selling cheap electronic cigarettes and e-liquids.

Up the price and I guess no problem then. Clandestine shops 🤣

• Like 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Puangpet Chunlaiad, Minister attached to the Office of the Prime Minister, on Thursday led the crackdown on the sale of electronic cigarettes in Khlong Thom area of Pom Prap Sattru Phai district in Bangkok. 

So, how are E-cigarettes getting in the country past the ever vigilant customs department?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The move was prompted by public complaints through the Office of the Consumer Protection Board (OCPB) about clandestine shops selling cheap electronic cigarettes and e-liquids.

Nothing clandestine about it - they're sold openly everywhere...

• Like 1

These people are just too dumb really. Most people start smoking when they are young, so obviously that means many now start with vaping, which would mean you see a year on year increase in the use of vapes, aside of a rising percentage among younger people. That does not mean that the actual amount of smokers is rising at all.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

1 hour ago, khunjeff said:

Nothing clandestine about it - they're sold openly everywhere...

Yeah lol but these people live in bubbles, are afraid already to even go alone to a shopping mall or big c, so they never see that.

• Sad 1